Tam Tam

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 10:17 pm
Jk Rowling has not received one dime of our money. Never read the books. Never seen the movies. Don't want to . Don't need to.

But you can bet what is fun for the little kids now will become the satanic altar's in their bedrooms at 14, 15 and 16.

Take a look around. The occult is everywhere. Paganism is rising.. Do the math and add it up. The themes of the Harry Potter books/movies are not about gardening. They take place in a school for Wizards. A SCHOOL FOR WIZARDS....the children are learning people....learning the ways of the occult.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,679 • Replies: 68
No top replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 10:56 pm
Re: potter
Tam Tam wrote:
Jk Rowling has not received one dime of our money. Never read the books. Never seen the movies. Don't want to . Don't need to.

But you can bet what is fun for the little kids now will become the satanic altar's in their bedrooms at 14, 15 and 16.

Take a look around. The occult is everywhere. Paganism is rising.. Do the math and add it up. The themes of the Harry Potter books/movies are not about gardening. They take place in a school for Wizards. A SCHOOL FOR WIZARDS....the children are learning people....learning the ways of the occult.

Do you actually believe this drivel?

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82127&start=0
0 Replies

Shapeless

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 11:01 pm
Tam Tam wrote:
Take a look around. The occult is everywhere. Paganism is rising.. Do the math and add it up.

I can do no better than to quote you here: "Don't want to. Don't need to."
0 Replies

echi

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 11:25 pm
Tam Tam wrote:
Jk Rowling has not received one dime of our money. Never read the books. Never seen the movies.

Oh, okay. So, you really have no idea what the hell you're talking about then, do you?

Take a hike, you dipstick.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 11:30 pm
http://www.kimball.k12.sd.us/FIRE/home%20alone.jpg

"OH, NO!!! THE OCCULT IS COMING!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 01:56 am
[quote="Tam Tam"]Jk Rowling has not received one dime of our money. Never read the books. Never seen the movies. Don't want to . Don't need to.

Take a look around. The occult is everywhere. Paganism is rising.. Do the math and add it up. The themes of the Harry Potter books/movies are not about gardening. They take place in a school for Wizards. A SCHOOL FOR WIZARDS....the children are learning people....learning the ways of the occult.[/quote]

Actually I was quite convinced, that your views were made up by Potter fans, just to get people REALLY interested in the books.
And I have to admin, you haven't convinced me of the opposite, yet.

You are probably paid by JKR to post this here.

ADMIT IT!

[size=7]Nobody can really believe that crap, I refuse to even consider it![/size]
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 04:43 am
A SCHOOL FOR WIZARDS!!???

IN A BOOK OF FICTION!!!????

OMG - "They" (and we all know who "they" are) should NOT be allowed to make up stuff and call it FICTION!!!

Next thing you know, people will be writing down any old stuff they make up and call it fiction....like little men with hairy feet and Nazgul and people named Dorothy with red shoes and all kindsa other stuff like that. THEN were will we be?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 05:53 am
Tam Tam wrote:

What an ignorant dope, probably voted for Bush- twice.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 06:00 am
Obviously, we should round up all the Potter books and burn them!

And any other books that we consider-- no matter how inane our reasoning-- to be anathema.

Then we'll start on people.

We can call ourselves something that sounds vaguely impressive and ominous. The Inquisition, maybe.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 06:01 am
The Harry Potter books, all of which I've read at least once, are simply well written, entertaining fantasy fiction.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 06:05 am
We are making sport of Tam Tam's ideas. The problem is that what he is saying is NOT funny, and there are many more people who think like him.
It is a shame that some people are so taken in by the radical religious rhetoric, that they cannot discern truth from fiction.

We can only look to Afghanistan, and observe the results of the same kinds of thinking, to realize how badly a country can deteriorate when an area is taken over by religious wingnuts.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 06:14 am
I agree Phoenix. We sometimes see individuals like this and want to laugh them off. We forget that there is nothing more dangerous in this world than a fanatic.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 06:31 am
Welcome to the forum, Tam. As you can see, we are an assortment of the most well mannered individuals on this planet. Would you, perhaps, be willing to explain why dabbling in the occult might be harmful?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 06:50 am
Green Witch wrote:
I agree Phoenix. We sometimes see individuals like this and want to laugh them off. We forget that there is nothing more dangerous in this world than a fanatic.

I keep thinking about how people did not take Hitler seriously, until he was at their throats!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 07:26 am
However, pointing out how ridiculous someones belief are may cause another person to realize how ignorant someones beliefs are.

Serious question re: Hitler

Did people more just ignore him/not take him seriously, or did anyone actually make jokes, point out to others in humor how insane his beliefs were?

I think of Jon Stewart. How many has he enlightened with his humor?

The two are not exclusive to each other.

There's the saying...In vino veritas...The same can be said about humor.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 07:39 am
I agree with Chai. Many a puffed up blowhard can be deflated with a well-aimed lampoon.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 07:49 am
blacksmithn wrote:
I agree with Chai. Many a puffed up blowhard can be deflated with a well-aimed lampoon.

Or even a well aimed tampon.....

don't ask.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 08:02 am
Eeeewwww! I don't even want to know...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 08:13 am
blacksmithn wrote:
Eeeewwww! I don't even want to know...

You shoulda seen the cannon!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 08:20 am
I'm....I'm sorry...that went too far.

I've just been spending too much time by my satanic altar, which BTW is not in my bedroom, it's up on a bookshelf being guarded by my gargolye Kevin.

I've also made a teeny tiny Stonehenge out of Lorna Doone cookies.
0 Replies