Law Versus Liberty

RexRed

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2007 07:43 am
I suppose it is time to pick this debate up again.

I know there are people who are confused about law and liberty and this confusion is why sometimes people's emotions and energies are reversed upon them. They turn on themselves and cause malicious harm.

This is what is referred to as "sin consciousness". When the law penetrates so deeply into the heart of the mind that it becomes a sterile dictate.

Liberty is the only remedy.

Liberty demonstrates that law only can guide the soul until the spirit takes it's place. If the law continues to dictate the soul then the soul becomes weighed down by it's judgment. For we are "light", traveling through the spiritual cosmos on our journey back to God and any excess baggage will impede our acceleration.

So to travel light is to release the legal bondage and emerge with the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace..
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2007 07:46 pm
True liberty is anarchy. I prefer the regular flavour of liberty/law balance thanks.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 07:13 am
Eorl wrote:
True liberty is anarchy. I prefer the regular flavour of liberty/law balance thanks.

You prefer anarchy over unity?
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 05:32 pm
What makes you think I said anything like that?

I prefer a carefully balanced blend of rules and freedoms, which democracy does a terrible job of ensuring (albeit better than any other system I've seen)
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 08:50 pm
Eorl wrote:
What makes you think I said anything like that?

I prefer a carefully balanced blend of rules and freedoms, which democracy does a terrible job of ensuring (albeit better than any other system I've seen)

Anarchy is an acceptable defense for tyranny.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 03:30 pm
I have figured out some interesting things lately...

That both law and liberty are parallel lines drawn in the same direction... down to hell.
They both accompany each other into hell. The deeper you go into law or liberty, the darker life becomes.

Where in opposition the "law of liberty" leads into the heavens.

Liberty being what animals have, for they have no written laws.

This liberty leads to anarchy and division because it is an entirely self (flesh) oriented approach.
Where the law is flesh oriented because they (laws) judge the flesh and cannot (like science) know the spirit .

Thus they emphasize the flesh over the spirit as being more important.

Only the law of liberty leads to God's grace and mercy and the unity of the spirit.

There is neither Jew (law) nor Gentile (liberty)...

For all are one (law of liberty) in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 09:08 am
Romans 8:4
That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh [law or liberty], but after the Spirit [law of liberty].

Galatians 5:14
For all the law is fulfilled in one word [law], even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Romans 13:8
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 12:11 am
This particular thread has been on my mind so I thought I would write what I have gotten so far.

My dilemma started the other day when the failed bombing attempt at the Scotland airport happened.

What struck me peculiar about the whole incident was the doctors who tried to pull off the failed suicide attempts.

It is one thing to have an immature child or a Muslim woman who will never taste freedom to massacre and mutilate themselves is such a disrespectful way to the flesh, but doctors?

This had me perplexed. When I get perplexed I put an enormous amount of thought into something.

I hold this thought up against life and keep it present in my thoughts until a solution presents itself.

I don't know if there is a "solution" for suicide bombers in general but there can certainly be some light shed on the whole subject.

So as I was pondering this dilemma about doctors taking their own lives in the name of Allah suddenly I found my contrasting thought.

I was walking down the street where I live and had these doctors on my mind and then a man who lives in my area walked by.

This was not just any ordinary man... this was "shaky Bob" (what the locals refer to him as).

One of the city drunks. But Bob is particularly ailed with his infirmity. When he walks down the street he does a kind of dance twirling his fingers and hobbling from leg to leg. The poor soul gets run over by cars from time to time sleeps in show banks yet there was shaky Bob hobbling down the road living another day to bum spare change for more beer and swill them down in some back alleyway.

That was my contrast I needed to the radical muslim doctors.

What does this all have to do with the law of liberty?

Well it is the flesh and the impact that life has on the flesh.

If the flesh/body is in peace and in a balance with the spirit then it lives but if it is out of balance it dies.

The flesh can only live when it is connected to a living source.

So in essence the body becomes devalued in both cases for "the spirit".

The drunk has a different kind of spirit yet both unholy spirits lead to the destruction of the flesh. It is the radical Islamic spirit of law that obscured the holy spirit of the only true God.

Only the holy spirit of God in Christ in us can cast the flesh in the right light of liberty, love and true virtue.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comment: Those who drink the spirit of the law of sin and death will receive in their flesh the damnation of it's merciless justice.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 05:36 am
Galatians 2:4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 03:51 am
I am going to name this post, "Another Reality".

What started me thinking on this post was music in particular the rhythmical aspects of music.

My teacher in the word often spoke of music and it's parallels to the word of God.

Well music is my earthly profession or long suit other than my spiritual duty to God of course.

So I have not only thought about music allot but I have practiced music to the level of Olympic style training and performance. I have written music to the level of a master of music which has taken me years to achieve.

So music is a reality in itself each song is a new reality, each song has a unique rhythm and tempo (speed).

It takes a skilled musician to count the rhythm of a song's time signature.

So for most untrained ears the counting of the rhythm goes by without notice. But when a musician encounters this rhythm they cannot help but start to tap their foot and count it.

Because they are connected to musical realities. They hear the nuances of the beat and the pentameter of the verse.

We each play a song to God. We each sing and play the instruments of our desires. We blow into the trumpet or saxophone in the nightclub called life. God strums the stings of our spirits as we strum the stings of our own souls. Music spills out into the world.

God breathes words into our minds and they are a torch song for the world to lead them to the light of God's perfect harmony and unity of the spirit.

For God is the conductor and though the song begins with the heavens and the earth, God's reality precedes the song itself.

For God is the beginning and the end of the song and Christ is the theme revealing God's image of love.

So it is God's love song to the world...

And those who hear the song's character, rhythm and tempo and who can also can block out the noisy distractions of the world will perform this song and will recognize the melody when they hear God call them home.

Peace with God

Revelation 19:6
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 11:46 am
I tend to lean to the idea Peter is talking about the flood of Noah and not a pre Eden flood.
(there are waters in heaven)

For had the pre Eden earth inhabitants known no knowledge of good and evil (law) then they would have befallen no judgment due to their own actions. Only heavenly creatures had knowledge of evil due to the fall of lucifer. Yet I don't actually recall if science ever concedes to a period in the earth's past when it was ever completely without dry land somewhere. So the dry land appearing in Genesis is land that is becoming "discovered in the consciousness of humans" by the spirit. The land appeared because it became holy and exhibited God's presence. Because of the created spirit upon them they could perceive God. The land exhibited a spirit of God, as water is the spirit of the land. They became spiritual travelers of the earth and learned to navigate it during the seasonal changes. They were the first to learn and learned to recognize the rising and setting of the sun and the positions of the stars. They were early migrant tribes that had just awoken from a dream of barbarism and innocence. (evil in high places)

This iniquity was found in heaven so lucifer was thrown out of heaven. He became the lowliest "form" of all creatures.

Beauty must also have form. (even a rock has form) Though an actual snake is only a descriptive figure to relay the subtlety of the creature and the preconceived cognition and intent to create mischief.

We really cannot consider that God would think a snake is inordinately "beautiful". Beautiful to the extent to exalt it above all other creatures? But nearly all creatures begin as a snake (embryo) and grows to more complex forms. So we all begin as snakes and we end ups as birds (doves).

We see in Eden the snake regardless "in his fallen state" and not an exalted state of great form and beauty..

We see the snake bearing the simplest of all forms.

Where when God formed man from the dust he would have started with snake like piece of clay DNA and the clay would have taken on more complex forms until man/woman were done.

The fall of lucifer was possibly why prehistoric animals developed into such grotesque aberrations. They became our worst fears, dragon like distortions of life, massive sea crocodile, woolly mammoths and saber tooth tigers.

It was the change of Eden that made the world hospitable that led up to the creation of the holy spirit upon Adam and Eve.

Within all of the devils carnage God formed man and woman and revamped the world.

When man and woman became capable of understanding day and night the beginning of time began.

Their eyes were opened to consciousness they became self aware. This self awareness led to strife. For humans could have walked with God without becoming self aware.

God was aware that lucifer would sin God was aware that man would sin and God was aware that Christ would be obedient to the spirit.

And God walks in the middle road of liberty and love, the way of holiness.

God's purpose is beyond our ability to fully grasp.

But what it means to be human is part of God's essence.

Our failures and our successes that build character, humility and patience.

One day for Adam and Eve was not a thousand years but a roughly 24 hour period.

In these seven days they became aware of the environment around them.

God wears the creature as his own flesh when the creature is in unity with God's purpose.

The word became flesh and dwelt among us

God cuts out the male part at Christ's birth.

Then he cuts out the female part when we leave the flesh behind.

It is almost as if the original sin was sexuality in itself.

There was a time when the earth was plenished but it was in chaos and void of any holy spirit. God chose to use this original sin to his advantage.

Gabriel (soul) and Michael (body)
And Christ is the holy spirit. Christ became the spirit when he was baptized.

This is why Christ had legions of angels on the cross.. Michael was there to fight for the lord's bones and Gabriel was there in his life force, the dove symbolized Gabriel taking the soul of Jesus and transferring it to the spirit. the baptism. Melchizidek would have been part of an angelic cult. Fire and water flesh and blood. Michael and Gabriel. Lucifer in his fallen state as the God of this world and the unholy spirit of law.

The fall of lucifer was the mutation that cause the rift between male and female.

It is like Y is an organism that came to live in the female species and it's presence rendered the female species dependent upon Y for reproduction.

Did the original mutation lead to the original sin?

Possibly so... Humans were formed into TWO sexes long before Adam and Eve. God created the male and female but again, which God is Moses writing about? Moses seems incapable of the ability to distinguish between the only true God from the God of this world.

God created spirit in the beginning of creation for the angelic hosts are spirit. The mind of God teaches the mind of the spirit that teaches our mind. Yet the mind of the spirit is actually our mind but through a veil or a glass darkly. Because our own physical mind (inner outer left right) can often obscure the liberty and prudence of the person of the unique spirit.

God is Spirit zero and God created spirit one

So body soul and spirit were supposed to function as a synchronous body. But because of the fall of lucifer the body (Michael) soul (Gabriel) and spirit (Lucifer then Christ) of the creature (creation) became broken and fractured and divided upon itself.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Comment: We can see that even sexuality is a sin against the knowledge of the spirit. Even heterosexuality will not make it into heaven along with homosexuality. That the flesh was formed in sin. For reproduction is a counterfeit and an echo of God's creation but reproduction cannot compare to creation. The flesh reproduces the spirit creates. How many born of the flesh are still waiting their own spiritual rebirth?

That sin was part of what life was made of due to the fall of lucifer.. Adam and Eve were already formed and made in sin. Or they would not have needed God's image in them.

God made them male and female in his own image. Which God? A god who has theoretically no image suddenly he/she has a male and female image of fertility?

Did God give humans differing male and female spirits? Isn't sexuality and duality a form of division that the spirit is above? So all sex will be going to hell... (So much for virgins in paradise.)

The sin of Adam and Eve is they looked to the flesh and saw the differences instead of looking to the spirit and seeing the unity. They looked to the self and saw one instead of zero.

How can we all be one in Christ if we consist of a sexual rift? Jesus spoke of the being no marriage in heaven but all are as angels and sexless. (as He apparently was)

That while the earth brought forth creatures it also brought with it a nature of corruption imagery idolatry and self deification.

So this evil was in the world before we were even formed from the dust.

For how can God's image be both male AND female? ("God created them in his image both male and female created them he. ")

This is why God has no image.

For zero has no image. The value of one can represent male OR female. Only zero can represent God.

Only the holy spirit can return us to infinities creative state of zero.

Traveling light is weighing nothing. It is the quantum state of the new body.

Losing the self and adorning the self with the divine in all of us, the fabric of the sameness. Unity is not oneness... it is zeroness and the love that transcends all that stands between our own limitations and God's unlimited power. Unity is not emancipating the self it is identifying the self with God.

Science (flesh) has their own Eve story where man comes from woman's rib and not Eve from man's rib. In the science version geneticists contend that man's Y chromosome is a mutation of the X chromosome. If this is true then what is God actually saying? Thus God formed the flesh of man from the DNA of woman. Then there is the consideration that the chromosomes mutated when we were still in a biological state (insects, fungi plants etc...) and had not evolved to humans yet. We may have still been pollen (dust) when the chromosome mutated. Either way God used the X chromosome to make the Y chromosome. Yet God created life before he created the flesh, he created the heavens and then the earth. They X chromosome alone may not have actually been termed a "living" creature. Y alone was a living creature. Y gave X life (soul) and X gave Y a body.

It is the male that passes on the life (or energy part) and the female that has the flesh part thus the Y chromosome would represent "life", or heaven and the flesh earth. That man borrows the flesh from the female does not negate that the female receives "life" (this illusive force of breath) from the male.

Both X and Y attempt to transcend to the spirit for this is the nature of life is to perpetuate the species..

So our bodies through science tell a different story of creation and the Bible must be seen in light of these revelations. God still also created the materials that all things (both heaven/life and earth/flesh) consist of.

The only thing that God "created" in Eden was the spirit.

All other things were created before the beginning of the first day.

If the flood before Eden (if some want to refer to it as a flood) was (figuratively) prehistory and the ice age (this was the fall of lucifer period). As the flood of Noah was figuratively paganism.

Then even the sun was spoken back into being after the ice age. It was not created during Eden it was only brought back into being "to the consciousness of those capable of perceiving it". Even the content of the atmosphere (breath) needed to be changed to accommodate human life over that of the prehistoric dinosaurs and mesozoic fauna.

In a different tangent, death came into the world it did not come into the world during Eden. Death was on the earth long before Adam and Eve and it still remains here. Adam and Eve were not the first humans they were the first humans with holy spirit. They were formed from the dust of the ground in evolution just as the humans of prehistory were. But they were on the level of mere animals and plants not reasoning intellectuals clothed with the wisdom of the divine. Naked and wild.

The flesh has suffered death for millions of years. Before Eden it had no hope of eternity. Time needed to begin in the humans psyche in order for it to ever attain infinity.

It was the image of God that could have become eternal in Adam and Eve. But through trickery and the nature of this world the flesh was again thrown back into peril.

Thus that when justice was carried out it was seemingly the hand of our very own loving God that became our judge and executioner.

It has been only through the revelation of the apostles that we know our standing today in the spirit of the only true God and his wonderful son Jesus Christ.

For this serpent stole the "spirit" for a time and stood in the "dominion" of the earth and plagued men of God as in holy men, like Job, and the same devil persecuted the flesh in it's own weakness and frailty. This devil tried the innocent and humbled the pharaohs and kings of the earth and brought them into blind submission to a torturous creature of a barbaric God.

Romans 8:21
Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Comment: God heard the cries of the world and sent the messiah to walk in his example of the flesh and to offer this perfect flesh for the spiritual redemption of our souls and spirits.

Thus we see that the flesh will one day perish and this world will cease to exist. But the spirit will remain and one day it will fulfill God's perfect purpose and meaning. It will radiate God' image and glory in a world without end. For the flesh is only a mere shadow of the glory of the perfect holy spirit within. Christ Jesus perfected the schism in the heavens and brought body soul and spirit back into the order of God. Jesus justified the creation and became the head of the creature (not the the creator). Christ Jesus left evil and sin with no place in the body. For the spirit of God justifies the flesh with grace and charity.

God is a spirit and so are we. From Glory to glory. We are spirits created in God's image of grace and the perfect walk of love and fellowship is with God and each other. Yet our fellowship with each other is because of the image of God in each other. So ultimately our fellowship is always with God

Back to the zero and one analogy. It is hard for humans to perceive a beginning with God.

Because we are left to wonder what God was doing all alone before the beginning. Well God has left us some clues.

It has to do with love and life . What is God always doing? Loving and living... For God is love and life. Yet is God really the essence of love or is God using another figure of speech?

God is also light and in him is no darkness.

So is God love or is God light? Is God a chemical response in the brain that creates a warm sensation in the chest area?

Is God light or love?

If God is light how can God speak himself/herself into being?

This goes back to the zero and one thing. That zero is like nothing but the value one comes out of zero. All numbers come out of nothing. How can this be, but no one debates this axiom.

Creation seems to come out of nothing.. A big bang of numbers.

Science cannot tell what happened one split second before the big bang but I can tell you one thing that was there a split second before the big bang, that one thing is, LOVE.

One thing like Emeril the chief's down home cooking BAM! And there was a whole lot of love in there going on, awe yea baby!!!! Smile

For the love of God is the light of God.

God is the giver and zero is the seed that gives all of the numbers. Zero is love.

Yet it is the head of creation (not the creator) that has been usurped by evil by many of the creation until Christ and then through Chris Jesus creation was brought back into the grace of God.

For in the end the only law that will be in paradise will be the law of liberty.

We shall freely eat of the tree of life and the spirit will remain in perpetual state of innocence.

For God has rescued us from the fate of prehistory and the void of the abyss of the darkness.

Love has no beginning or end.

Peace with God
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 03:30 pm
Cyracuz wrote:
Actually, I think everyone knows the truth. It is hardwired into us. Words tend to get in the way though, so most of us think we don't know it because we cannot articulate it.

2Corinthians 3:2
Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:

Comment: The laws are no longer written in stone but in our hearts.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 03:33 pm
Agape is impossible without the law of liberty...

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Comment: Is this NEW commandment (golden rule) to love each other as we love ourselves or rather to love others as Christ loved us?

Moses' law was an eye for an eye or, love others as you love yourself.... where the new law is love others as Christ has love us.

Luke:6:35
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Matthew 5:38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also. 41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. 42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Colossians 3:14
And above all these things put on charity [agape], which is the bond of perfectness.

also...

Was Jesus Christ himself the sabbath?

Mt 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Acts 13:39
And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Comment: We are in the era/age of the sabbath...

Romans 3:27
Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Hebrews 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. 8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: 9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. 13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Deuteronomy 5:3
The LORD made not this covenant with our fathers, but with us, even us, who are all of us here alive this day.

Comment: This new covenant is written in the hearts not on stone...

2 Corinthinans 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament [covenant]; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. 7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: 8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious? 9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

Hebrews 8:6 But now hath he [Jesus Christ] obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 11:13 am
Rex, you really love the sound of your own voice don't you.

T
K
O
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 08:11 am
Diest TKO wrote:
Rex, you really love the sound of your own voice don't you.

T
K
O

I happen to be on other forums too (where people are actually interested in what I have to say and can actually formulate a "relevant" statement.)
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 10:56 am
In a world gone nuts....he's out to get it right.....and this time, it's for real....coming soon to a theater near you...."Super Squirrel!!!"

"he's out of his tree, and this time there'll be shell to pay!!!"
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 11:03 am
Actually Deist,

No offense meant to the wonderful people here on A2K.

If there were no people on this forum at all I would still write what I have to say...

Because I am so convinced in the spirit of God and the emancipating benefits for our world that the law of liberty imparts.
0 Replies