real life

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 06:33 pm
Re: Image of the Beast
RexRed wrote:
real life wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Google surely must have a copy of this "image"...

Why?

Just as the Romans had a depiction of the "unknown God" on Mars Hill it would seem out of the sheer number of depictions that Google must somewhere have an image of this beast. Smile

Well, I suppose if we are assuming that the beast exists today, you may have a reason to search Google.

However, the beast may be yet a future occurence of dozens or even hundreds of years.

Others consider much of Revelation to have been already fulfilled. This has been a position that has been held by much of the believing Church for centuries.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 06:57 pm
My vote would have been not to include the Book of Revelations in the bible.

Jesus' ministry was in the world. You don't read about him flying off to Mars on a magic carpet to see "Allah" or sitting around in a cave until he started to hallucinate.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 07:06 pm
Re: Image of the Beast
real life wrote:
RexRed wrote:
real life wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Google surely must have a copy of this "image"...

Why?

Just as the Romans had a depiction of the "unknown God" on Mars Hill it would seem out of the sheer number of depictions that Google must somewhere have an image of this beast. Smile

Well, I suppose if we are assuming that the beast exists today, you may have a reason to search Google.

However, the beast may be yet a future occurence of dozens or even hundreds of years.

Others consider much of Revelation to have been already fulfilled. This has been a position that has been held by much of the believing Church for centuries.

Should one equate the Holy Bible's book of revelations with the end of this world as we know it?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 07:13 pm
gungasnake wrote:

Jesus' ministry was in the world. You don't read about him flying off to Mars on a magic carpet to see "Allah" or sitting around in a cave until he started to hallucinate.

I have thought that myself but as I re-read the book of revelations it seems to have the same authority and feel of divine inspiration as that of the epistles. I am more inclined to think it is about the Christian's ability to receive revelation of past, present and future events through the spirit.

It is our acquired spirit from God that is the cypher and decodes the book.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 07:24 pm
http://www.darkfiber.com/eyeinhand/300hand_eye.jpg

Hidden in the hand is the key.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 07:40 pm
The eye and hand coordinate most "works" together.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 07:44 pm
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff88/VampireUniverse/Illuminati.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 08:16 pm
Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

Comment?
What is the subject of this book?

"laws"?

To whom do these laws apply?

Worthiness to open the book would be based upon works dictated by the book. A book is an external guide where the spirit is an internal guide.

I have been putting thought especially this scripture. To whom is it addressed? Where is the Christian church at this time. Have the seals already been opened or is this an event yet to come?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 10:53 pm
Revelation 22:1
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 12:38 am
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ab/Namaste1.jpg/140px-Namaste1.jpg

Anyone know the history of the "dot"?

This is interesting, the word "cypher" is Arabic for "zero".

Zero is the cypher of all the other numbers.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 06:35 am
gungasnake wrote:

Well, you do read about him going up to a mountain, being transfigured, and speaking with Moses and Elijah.

You also read about him ascending into heaven in the presence of angels.

(not sure what Mars or the flying carpet have to do with Revelation since neither is included in the book)

Revelation is a book of visions and prophecy. The OT has several books with similar scenes. In fact, nearly all of the imagery and symbolism of Revelation is directly from the OT, much of it in the Prophets.

You cannot even begin to understand Revelation without a thorough understanding of the OT, especially (but not limited to) the prophets.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 10:51 am
real life wrote:
gungasnake wrote:

Well, you do read about him going up to a mountain, being transfigured, and speaking with Moses and Elijah.

You also read about him ascending into heaven in the presence of angels.

(not sure what Mars or the flying carpet have to do with Revelation since neither is included in the book)

Revelation is a book of visions and prophecy. The OT has several books with similar scenes. In fact, nearly all of the imagery and symbolism of Revelation is directly from the OT, much of it in the Prophets.

You cannot even begin to understand Revelation without a thorough understanding of the OT, especially (but not limited to) the prophets.

Concur
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 02:30 pm
eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Comment: Eyes that look toward heaven.

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

2Corinthians 4:7
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Comment: Many new age thinkers consider Jesus to be an extension of paganism. Yet instead he marked an end to it. One sacrifice for all time was a radical idea. Many deities were placed in front of God and these deities were all in opposition to the head God. Christ Jesus differed in that he as sinless man could have equaled God at least in the eyes of the world but instead he humbled himself.

Philippians 2:5
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Comment: Jesus got a much better reception by God than he did down here on earth. Though the bride of this world rejected Jesus Christ the bride of paradise will welcome the son of God with open arms.

If Jesus was an extension of paganism then we would be sacrificing flesh still. Yet if so what do we sacrifice? We sacrifice our designs on this world for a heavenly inheritance. We sacrifice "they eye or mark" that seeks out the systems and numbers of this world for a reward. We instead replace or renew this view toward flesh for a view toward spirit. Thought by thought we change our earthly designs for heavenly designs.

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Revelation 18:23
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Revelation 21:9
And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

Romans 7:4
Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Romans 8:10
And if Christ be in you, the body is dead [sacrificed] because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Romans 12:5
So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

1Corinthins 12:27
Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

Ephesians 3:6
That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 4:12
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Comment: As we see the body of Christ is revealed in the NT.

There are issues of sacrifice were the Christian sacrifices the eye of the flesh for the eye of God.

So are we pagan for this? Are we sacrificing to a blood thirsty God flesh or sacrificing our designs of our own deification for humility and virtue as Christ Jesus did?

The mark of the beast can be fostered by human rulers of this world today but the mark is optional. Yet as demi beings having a heel in this world we can be persecuted in the flesh while we are saved by the guide of the spirit.

The eye is an opening so that the rulers of this world "spiritual" can look into your affairs and dictate your actions based upon an view toward controlling flesh.

Romans 8:6
For to be carnally [five senses] minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Comments Both the carnal and spiritual minds are fed by the eye one chooses to look through. The eye is a filter on reality.

Genesis 3:6
And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Comment: Which eye did Eve and Adam use their spiritual eye or the eyes of their five senses?

Deuteronomy 29:4
Yet the LORD hath not given you an heart to perceive, and eyes to see, and ears to hear, unto this day.

Revelation 3:18
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Mark 7:16
If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

Comment: We hear with our ears but we see with our eyes.

Ephesians 5:14
Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Comment: People usually sleep with their eyes closed. Physical light is perceived by the physical eyes where spiritual light is perceived by either an eye with a view toward flesh or a spirit with a view toward light and life.

Peace with God.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 04:24 pm
Thirty two books of the Old Testament are directly quoted in the Book of Revelation.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 04:29 pm
Consider this,

A baby is new born with perfect hearing. As a child develops their hearing's ability only diminishes throughout the rest of their lifetime.

Unlike the eyes which when a baby is born are underdeveloped and must grow and learn to focus to understand depth perception.

Thus our spiritual ears hear right from birth but it takes a developed eye to add the right amount of light sensitivity to an object and perceive it's true shape and dimensions. Through successive exposures the overall motion picture is perceive from all consciousness, then the subject is seen.

1Corrinthians 13:12
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Comment: We see God through the eye of the holy spirit.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 04:35 pm
Arella Mae wrote:
Thirty two books of the Old Testament are directly quoted in the Book of Revelation.

Yes the old testament has one half of the truth (bride/paradise/law/angels) where the new testament teaches us the second truth of the body of Christ being the church of today (bridegroom/heaven/grace/Christ Jesus). These are both infused together as one in what is to come.

Oneness with God
(oneness with zero)
0 Replies

real life

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 05:22 pm
Arella Mae wrote:

Since there are only 39 OT books, this indicates the heavy reliance of John on the OT prophets to supply him with the imagery and background in writing of The Revelation (literally Unveiling) of Jesus Christ.

How are you these days, MA ?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 08:33 am
Hebrews 12:1
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Comment: Any idea on what a "cloud of witnesses" is?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 08:50 am
http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=120041
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 04:50 pm
oh god i seriously need to start a religion.

people just fall for it.

If only i could find a way to get people to force feed it to children from day one and to become insanely zealous...

Hrmmm.....
0 Replies