Credit Denied

Scott777ab

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 08:49 pm
Re: Credit Denied
Mindonfire wrote:
Scott777ab wrote:

So you see, just saying and professing to be a christian does not make one a christian, what makes one a christian is doing the will of the father.

That is the whole point of the thread. Since your reading the other threads you should have figured this out by now.

So, if you are not a Christian, then why do you know this while other professing Christians do not realise this?

If you are argeeing with and saying that this was your point, then I totally missed it, or did not notice it within your post.

And as for why professing Christains don't realise it, your guess is good as mine or any one else's why someone would want to blind themselves so deeply in any religion that they are unwilling or unwanting to listen to what others have to say.

Also I want to thank you very much for not making fun of my bad spelling, I know that I can not spell good but that does not diminish my points. Any how Mind I have really enjoyed this discourse more than anything that has come on A2K.

Thanks Mind.

Scott A.B.
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 09:15 am
Re: Credit Denied
Scott777ab wrote:
Mindonfire wrote:
Scott777ab wrote:

So you see, just saying and professing to be a christian does not make one a christian, what makes one a christian is doing the will of the father.

That is the whole point of the thread. Since your reading the other threads you should have figured this out by now.

So, if you are not a Christian, then why do you know this while other professing Christians do not realise this?

If you are argeeing with and saying that this was your point, then I totally missed it, or did not notice it within your post.

And as for why professing Christains don't realise it, your guess is good as mine or any one else's why someone would want to blind themselves so deeply in any religion that they are unwilling or unwanting to listen to what others have to say.

Also I want to thank you very much for not making fun of my bad spelling, I know that I can not spell good but that does not diminish my points. Any how Mind I have really enjoyed this discourse more than anything that has come on A2K.

Thanks Mind.

Scott A.B.

No thanks needed. We always enjoy a good discourse. Just hope we were able to assist you in your search for understanding.
0 Replies