I type mysite name in any search engine, but not found.

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 08:28 am
Hi.. First: thank you all for this nice forum.

I am starting a forum using phpBB. But the problem is that even if I type my site name in any search engine, the forum cannot be found!

Is it common? Which way i should go?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,431 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Francis

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 08:34 am
Try talking about your site in a (well known) forum, you'll be surprised afterwards..
0 Replies

suryanto

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 08:45 am
My site is Edit (Moderator): Link removed. You may ask SEO questions but not use this site to get traffic for your site.

I mean i come to the search engine and type down exactly my site name.

Well you mean, if i post somewhere and people click it. it getting better?

Help me click it... :p

Thank you very muccccch
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 08:50 am
What does Indohanguk means?
0 Replies

suryanto

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 09:03 am
Indo is Indonesia.. as Indonesian always refer to themselves

Hanguk means Korea.

I try to make this forum to gather the people (in indonesia) to learn korean language and discuss about korea.

Doing this, i hope a series of friendship can be conducted..

Also a room for english speaker and korean speaker..

Thanks for asking that. ~~
0 Replies

suryanto

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 09:36 am
Oh one question please, if say, i post my link in here. People click it. the search engine find my site because of this forum's popularity or because of the many people access the site from many different IP address?

Thank you...
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 10:35 am
Do you use a free server?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 12:17 pm
suryanto wrote:
Oh one question please, if say, i post my link in here. People click it. the search engine find my site because of this forum's popularity or because of the many people access the site from many different IP address?

Thank you...

If you post your link here, it will be pulled as that is a violation of our Terms of Service.
0 Replies

suryanto

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 07:16 pm
Oh . sorry.. i didn't know that. But can I give the IP address instead of the domain link? Problem with speed also, so will want people try it. But will not post it without your permission.

No, i paid for that server. The server is located in Indonesia. I do not know how is the speed from there but from here , korea, i found that it is quite often that the request just time out with no page to display message. or sometimes just blank pages with the words DONE in the bottom left corner of my browser.. have any idea why this happened?
0 Replies

shannonlp

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 03:26 pm
Tere are hundreds if not thousands of free directories you should post you website. A large amount of these are free. Some you may need to add a link to their site.
0 Replies

eimee

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 05:16 am
Hi,
I would like to know about the new web development techniques, which i want to implement in our site. We ve to redesign our site with more effective way and increase the visitors. What all are the new techniques we can apply here , any idea about this share with us too

Regards,
EDIT: MODERATOR: DO NOT POST YOUR LINKS HERE
0 Replies

ninja

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 09:11 pm
yea i don't know if any one else posted it or not but you have to get you page indexed by submitting your page to the main search engines. after submitting your site it takes around 2 weeks until you are indexed and hint only submit you site once to each search engine. or you could wait and do nothing and in a few months you will hopefully you will be indexed
0 Replies

newsn

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2007 08:53 am
not common,so i suggest u to submit your site to the search engineer~
0 Replies