What iS THE PROBLEM?!!!!!

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 10:12 am
SERIOUSLY!

SOMEBODY TELL ME Y IS EVER SINGLE (WELL NOT EVERYONE) HERE TALKS ABOUT MILLSBERRY AND NOTHIN ELSE YEESH!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,192 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 10:47 am
DX Warrior--

Welcome to A2k.

Why not be a maverick and start a non-Millsberry topic yourself?
0 Replies

DX Warrior

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2006 07:53 am
Gee THX

But this is 1
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2006 03:36 pm
Video Games is only one of the A2K forums--we have members who have never heard of Millsberry.
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2006 03:39 pm
By the way, what is this millsberry thing?
0 Replies

DX Warrior

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 08:09 am
y dont u look at 54 and counting page long thread. Its a whole encyclopedia!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 11:50 am
Ellinas--

I'm not an expert on Video Games of any sort, but I gather that Millsberry is a Virtual Village, existing only on the Internet with great appeal for 8 to 14 year olds.

Villagers can buy and decorate their houses, go on adventures, hold yard sales and any number of other pursuits.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 11:52 am
I DONT KNOW WHAT IS THE ****ING PROBLEM?
0 Replies

darkgirl

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 05:17 pm
it's an online game where you can go and make a life that you would want to live yourself. you create a character and buy clothes, food, play games. every thing in the real world basically. you have a house where you can add rooms and put things in them. it's fun when you're new there but it gets boaring real quick. millsberry.com is the site. make a person and pick a name. buy it clothes wear them. uh... that's about it.
0 Replies

DX Warrior

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 02:24 pm
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
0 Replies

wutangman

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 04:07 pm
Just about as boring as your life huh DX Warrior? You must have such a boring life that you have nothing better to do than go around these forums and bash someone else for the things they like. Has anyone ever told you that you are immature?
0 Replies

DX Warrior

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:57 am
Well captain smug, I unlike u have a life. I do not spend hours and hours of my precious life on a stupid vid game . As for my boring life , how da hell would you know if a I have a boring life or not? As for being immature, at least I know I am mature enough to not go on some stinkin game on the net and spend all day on it.

So lin conclusion id like to tell you, mind ure own buisnes
0 Replies

wutangman

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 06:41 am
You're going to tell me to mind my own buisness? You're going to tell me that I know nothing about you and that I shouldn't criticize you? Yet that is EXACTLY what you are doing to EVERYONE else! If you don't like your own medicine, then my advice to you is to stop force feeding it to everyone else. And if your life is so "precious", then why don't you find something constructive to do with it instead of trying to act like a hard ass on a forum. You're probaly just some punk kid who wishes he had a pair. And your online threats are nothing more than stupid. And once again, learn how to spell.
0 Replies