Agassi cries after final match. What a big baby!

snood

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 05:58 pm
kickycan wrote:
Oops, did I forget to say, "just kidding" again?

wotta shock

so razor-sharp and ascerbic. slow down, slow down....
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 06:32 pm
I was walking down the street today, minding my own business, alone with my thoughts, trying to get a handle of my present condition which as many of you here know is in it's last stages. Knowing you are going to die within a month is difficult to apprehend, but stranger still is the effect small things have on you.

For example, as I said I was walking along minding my own business, having an ice cream cone, when it suddenly struck me that this ice cream cone could be the very last one I have in this life. For some reason I was overwhelmed by the finality of it all and I began to sob uncontrollably. I was shaking with the deepest grief I have ever felt, my very soul seem to be collapsing in on itself, the ice cream fell out of the cone and onto the sidewalk and I stood there helplessly wailing as I watched it melt in the sun lit afternoon.

Suddenly, without warning, I was set upon a shrieking geezer creature, an old man who proceeding to kick me in the groin several times in a row. He then beat me with his hat which must have been run over by a herd of flatulating cattle, I don't know which was worse, the stench of his breath as he shouted something about real men or that filthy hat flying through the air. I lay on the ground as he kicked me two or three more times before he stalked off still screaming incoherently.

I went to wash up and then I bought another ice cream cone, Phish Food with some chocolate shots all over the top.

Joe(28 days to go)Nation
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 06:46 pm
Oh, you poor, poor baby, Joe. Those darn hillbillies shouldn't be
let into the big cities at all. Just don't know how to behave, those suckers.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 06:55 pm
dlowan wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Yes.

But dont worry, anyone who knows you half way, remotely likes you and isnt the type to immediately assume the worst of people's actions had guessed already.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 06:57 pm
dlowan wrote:
Aaaaah!

I love the sound of real men crying in the morning....

OK, but this thread isnt about sex..
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 07:00 pm
Funny ****, Joe!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 07:08 pm
nimh wrote:
dlowan wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Yes.

But dont worry, anyone who knows you half way, remotely likes you and isnt the type to immediately assume the worst of people's actions had guessed already.

Eggzackerly.

Joe Nation wrote:
I was walking down the street today, minding my own business, alone with my thoughts, trying to get a handle of my present condition which as many of you here know is in it's last stages. Knowing you are going to die within a month is difficult to apprehend, but stranger still is the effect small things have on you.

For example, as I said I was walking along minding my own business, having an ice cream cone, when it suddenly struck me that this ice cream cone could be the very last one I have in this life. For some reason I was overwhelmed by the finality of it all and I began to sob uncontrollably. I was shaking with the deepest grief I have ever felt, my very soul seem to be collapsing in on itself, the ice cream fell out of the cone and onto the sidewalk and I stood there helplessly wailing as I watched it melt in the sun lit afternoon.

Suddenly, without warning, I was set upon a shrieking geezer creature, an old man who proceeding to kick me in the groin several times in a row. He then beat me with his hat which must have been run over by a herd of flatulating cattle, I don't know which was worse, the stench of his breath as he shouted something about real men or that filthy hat flying through the air. I lay on the ground as he kicked me two or three more times before he stalked off still screaming incoherently.

I went to wash up and then I bought another ice cream cone, Phish Food with some chocolate shots all over the top.

Joe(28 days to go)Nation

Jesus wept Joe......you scared my fluffy tail off.

nimh wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Aaaaah!

I love the sound of real men crying in the morning....

OK, but this thread isnt about sex..

YOU are getting cheeky.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 08:09 pm
snood wrote:
kickycan wrote:

wotta shock

I understand what you're saying, but do you have to say it in such a dick way? What are you, the bully on the block? You don't want to mess with me, dude. I'm too much for you, little Snoodie.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 08:42 pm
kickycan wrote:
snood wrote:
kickycan wrote:

wotta shock

I understand what you're saying, but do you have to say it in such a dick way? What are you, the bully on the block? You don't want to mess with me, dude. I'm too much for you, little Snoodie.

This is going to end in tears.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 08:49 pm
"Real men" do whatever the hell they want to.
0 Replies

CowDoc

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 06:40 am
You were being redundant anyway, kicky. Real men don't play tennis - it's too hard to keep from spilling their beer.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 06:43 am
kickycan wrote:
snood wrote:
kickycan wrote:

wotta shock

Oooohh! that was good! John Wayne?
0 Replies

Adamah

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 06:44 am
Why shouldn't men cry?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 06:49 am
http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/1900379107416c0e58a89eb.gif

"Well, Pilgrims - ya bettuh pull the wagons in a circle, if yer gonna rile up this here cowboy, ya-hah."

"Oh please Mr Kicky sir - don't hurt lil' ole Snoody!"

"Ya-hah, he'd best hightail it before high noon, ur else he's gonna git a taste of my six-shooter!"

<play theme from Gunsmoke here>
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 07:07 am
CowDoc wrote:
You were being redundant anyway, kicky. Real men don't play tennis

hehheh
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 08:25 am
QUOTATION OF THE DAY

"The scoreboard said I lost today, but what the scoreboard doesn't say is what it is I have found. Over the last 21 years, I have found loyalty. You have pulled for me on the court and also in life. I found inspiration. You have willed me to succeed, sometimes even in my lowest moments, and I've found generosity. You have given me your shoulders to stand on to reach for my dreams, dreams I could never have reached without you."
ANDRE AGASSI, to the fans after the last match of his professional tennis career.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 09:24 am
snood wrote:
kickycan wrote:
snood wrote:
kickycan wrote:

wotta shock

Oooohh! that was good! John Wayne?

This is your pitiful response? And here I was hoping that you were going to come back with something "razor-sharp and ascerbic." How sad for you.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 03:58 pm
real men don't cry in public...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 04:29 pm
Region Philbis wrote:
real men don't cry in public...

Stupid paramecium...what would you know?

(Was that sufficiently acerbic?)
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 04:34 pm
i'm an amoeba, you mean wabbit, you!! Crying or Very sad
0 Replies