In my vivid dream

Jamezun

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2003 10:56 am
I am staring at my English Paper while I am drowsing and dozing off at the same time. I glance at the passage and weird things happen. The letters, the words and the sentences are behaving strangely. The black letters start moving around eerily, leaving their original positions. Letters then transform into tiny little ants, moving around. I cannot believe what I see. I shake my head and rub my eyes, everything is back to normal. I know I do not get enough sleep recently but I continue. I keep thinking about the question but I still cannot figure it out yet. I close my eyes and ponder for my answer.

As I close my eyes, I can no longer open them again and what I can see is merely darkness. I shriek but no one answers; I cry but no one can hear me. I feel alone and I really want to get out of this tenebrous place. It really gives me the creeps. Despair coming towards me like famine.

Suddenly I see something glinting afar and I know that is the only chance for me to get out of this dire dimension. I run and run for my life towards the glittering light. Suddenly, I hear a familiar voice calling me. Her voice is as sweet as honey, whispering my name softly.

When I see her, I am surprised that it is her and I realize that I am now situated in a dream because I seldom have a chance to see her in reality. And now, I know I am lucid dreaming and I may wake up anytime. So every time when the picture in front of me is fading, I will try to spin myself in order to prevent the further fading and wake up. When I step out of the darkness and glance back, the darkness has disappeared. Brightness is happiness. I am now sitting on a tree and she is sitting just next to me. Then I study her meek face with meticulousness and she gives me a charming smile revealing her dimples, which fascinates my heart to beat faster. She look so perky, her complexion is so great that makes me breathless. My heart throbs and banging my ribs loudly, I stare in her eyes, which she stares back to me blandly. I lose myself in her sweet luscious eyes. Her eyes are moist with kindness. The supreme kindness that can heal anyone's wound in the whole world like casting a spell everywhere.

It is seems that it have been rained before. I can sense the humid air swirling around me, which nourish every living thing in here. The spring is starting, the sunshine is skating around the forest. The leaves around me, which adhere on the cratered branches finely, are green in colour and you can even see their veins when the sun shines thought them. Caterpillars are constructing their cocoons and exotic birds are making their nests, chirping and twittering. Aphids are sucking juice from the leaves and ladybugs are laying their eggs. Spiders are webbing the spider web, which the tiny crystalline of water droplets adhere on it. Butterflies are dressed resplendently and sucking delicious nectars in the flowers cups merrily. We are like flowers, some are deleterious, virulent such as Azaleas, Crocus, Delphinium and some are sweet, beneficial one but I bet every one want to be the innocuous one. Never let the evil conquer you but let the spiritual angels do. The whole sky is shadowless pale blue in colour merge with the colour of margarine unobtrusively. It is getting dusky. The birds flit without anxiety and captivity at dusk. The cotton-liked clouds float peacefully with ethereality, transforming into different kind of various shapes leisurely. They combine and separate simultaneously by the help of the breeze. They always appear to be unfathomable just like our life. The oblique lines of ray radiated by the sun, penetrate thought the capricious cloud, forming different colors on the land, the rainbow, like light ray refracts in the prism. After we have enjoyed the cloudscape, we climbed down to the ground. I hold her tightly so that she will not get any hurt when she lands.

I smell a great scent of nature, the smells of drenched grass and soil fill the air. I scrunch over the gravel path, which is festooned with various kind of fragrant flowers, spreading aroma around the area and I see vines and bougainvillea tangle around and hugging the tree trunks, which they are in luxuriant growth. Turning my head, I see tulips and peonies are planted on the side of the path. The tulips are redder ever, spilling our blood red colour and spreading their visceral beauties all over the land just like her. The flamboyant peony, which is peach in colour, stands upright exquisitely just like her. I kneel down, I see ardent ants are working earnestly, why cannot we? Bugs are everywhere, they are delicate, many of them are colourful but some are not. But who cares? As long as they try to survive and crave for this wonderful world, cherishing their life, which is given by the holy God, they are the most beautiful. Here comes a quagmire, so I hold her hand and walk across it carefully, so that we will not slip down. I would like to hold her arm with a tenacious grip, so that she would never let go. Three pink flamingos are flapping their wings elegantly just like her. I see aged mangroves spread their roots into the marsh, soaking up water and trying to survive anytime, every moment, why cannot we? Tangle of thicket stick on the sodden ground securely. Flowers blossom and seeds germinate. No matter it is a plant or an animal, they thrives in the forest mutually. The nature symphony is the greatest songs ever and flourishes the plant nearby. They will just stand still and listen to them. Then they will also join the choir and convert the pieces of beautiful music into high valued nutrients for them to grow even bigger and stronger. This is the most vivid place I have even been in my whole life and among all my dreams. Every corner, everywhere are imbued with vitality, the immutable laws of nature. Filled with hope and animation.

Later on, we reach to the treacherous gorge, the rocky cliff. We both sit on the edge carefully and start enjoying the gorgeous scene that created by God. The superb scene prompts me to think about a lot of things, raising lots of questions. I move the rock away besides me so that she can sit closer to me. She grins at me balmy, tenderly, burning my guts. A rabbit hops on my thigh briskly and start licking me. Its eyes are as red as raspberry and there is a scar on its left cheek. Anyhow, visage is not always the most important, I believe that its visceral thought is still the prettiest and it is the most cute. I brush over its vulnerable soft body and comfort it. The range of our vision gradually widens. We can see brooks coalesce into rivers and rivers flows to the sea. The vast sea is as calm as mirror, serene and crystal clear, glistening with the vigor sunlight and reflecting the images of those fluffy clouds. I can not see the horizontal line, it seems that it has vanished years ago, so birds can dive and fish can fly. The lofty mountains on the right are hazy in the distance. The dandelions remain their oblivion until breeze blows on them, flying with their little wings, finding their new homes and never look back, everywhere tinged with white snowflakes. The beautiful landscape appears in front of my eyes is as marvelous as mirage, so phantasmagorical. It is really a paradise that you cannot imagine how great the picture is until you see it, indescribable, so I do not even bother to blink once because every moment in my dream is the most precious, no matter the scene or the person beside me. Nothing in here is superfluous. I will not let anyone to wake me up. It is getting dusky and the sun grows even bigger, giving the last incandescent shine to this dreamland. Sea gulls whirling and fluttering above the tranquility. They lift their wings in a splendid arc, white feathers shining over the plumage below. Their intent yellow eyes dissolve distance. The sky hazed over at the end of the day. Waterfall falls afar is forming rainbow across the mid-air. I wonder why people merely look for the place where the rainbow ends but instead of looking for where it started? We walk down the slope, which is scattered with big and small pebbles. We stroll over the lawn and here comes the beach. Dazzling white sand is everywhere contrasting the blue sea. We lay ourselves on the beach and facing towards the hazy sky. The scenery is brilliant. I could feel the salt air in my skin. She grabs up a pile of grainy sand and releases. The drowsy, balmy wind rustles, the fragrance of nature, and it disappears. Ripples can be seen on the water under the twilight. You may think things are keep on vanishing, actually they may not. Things are changing but still remaining all the time, we just do not aware of it. It is getting dark, she still has not even say a word but I still like the way she is. Maybe she is a psychic and I guess she can see thought my mind, so we do not even have to talk and knowing what each other is thinking. Her telepathic messages keep echoing in my deepest part of my mind, recording her every smiles and stares, never forget even when I wake up. Fireflies flying swiftly around us under the starry sky, gleaming and glimmering forming heart shape. We see stars and craters on glowing moon, soft and fascinating. We start counting the countless stars of the Milky Way. For sure, I would like to count with her forever since I know it will never end. The stars are twinkling and sparkling with resplendence. They are constantly shining but often we do not see them until the darkest hours and when we do, it may already not exist. So shouldn't we cherish what we possess and do not ever think of losing it and do not take it as granted?

We are like living in a three dimensional picture which is created by God. So exquisite and well decorated with sweets and bitters elaborately. Full of challenges and adventure. God wants us to be strong and keep away from temptation. Life is arcane, so in our life we have to learn to solve puzzles, unfold the mysteries, meet challenges, dare the adventures, face the struggles, experience the sorrowful, sometime offer sacrifices and learn how to confront tragedies. Just remember God only makes happy endings. If it is not, then it is not the end. So do not be frustrated all the time, there must be a way to solve the problems and we should make unremitting tries. As people say, failure is always the mother of success, so do not judge those who try and fail, only judge those who fail to try. We have to try our best, never ever give up and strive continuously until we win the match of life.

I think dream is the gift given by God and it is the message conveys by God. It can be good and it can be bad. It can be a reward and it can be a punishment. Good people will have sweet dreams and bad people will have nightmares. In this dream, I can merely feel happiness right now since everything is going in my way. There is only love but not the hatred. Cannot even perceive a tiny bit of sadness. There is neither anxiety nor worries. The picture is always colourful and never dull. I always see omens in my dreams, which later become my intuition and finally become the truth. It sounds mysterious. I hope this dream is not the exception.

We lay down and face to face to each other. I gaze at her and she blushes. Her cheeks become cherry red, revealing her bashfulness. At this moment, I feel like a word fortunate. She radiates lovingness, which gives me warmth and I will never feel cold anymore. Her beauty is incomparable. I meditate and she smiles at me again, showing her painstaking care but I can feel the picture is fading at the same time. She is just so familiar, I see her many times in my dreams but never been that realistic. Realizing that I was totally enthralled by her sparkling eyes, she brought me from the death back alive. She possesses unlimited virtue. Optimism and perfectionism are the principle elements of her. She is really an angel incarnate, perfect and flawless. She is elegant, pretty, unique, cute and so extraordinary but I realize that the dream is going to come to an end. I try to stop thinking of her. I try to be cold to her. I even tried to forget her. But I find that it is impossible, every moment, no matter day or night, her image keeps floating in my mind. I guess she is the one who will make my laugh last forever, that is why I am infatuated with her and I like her so much. A poignant valediction, she keeps smiling at me while her face becoming blurry simultaneously. I really hope that I could linger a bit longer or even could stay with her forever since she is so endearing. She is the marrow of my life and the pith of my mind. My dream is as glorious as heaven because of her. I do not want to leave but I know I have to. I know I will miss the splendid scene and I will miss her so much because it seems I will never have a chance being with her in reality all the time. And now, it is the time for me to go back, back to the reality, from subconscious to conscious. Finally, I promised myself I am going to turn my dream come true and never ever give up until the day I die. I will overcome unremitting miseries and obstacles, which want to knock me down every moment. However, I know turning my vision into practical reality is not an easy task at all but I will just try my best and not going to disappoint myself. I crave for life. I crave for dreamsÂ…
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,287 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2003 08:05 am
Jamezun- Welcome to A2K! Very Happy
0 Replies

jackie

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2003 06:11 pm
You have very vivid Dreams, Jamezun!
I, too- believe that often dreams tell us something, maybe it is from life's experience, or maybe from God, who knows.

But you will meet your 'dimpled' sweet heart someday. Give it time! Laughing
0 Replies

Jamezun

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2003 12:40 am
Hmm..
Sometimes I would rather stay in my dreams...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2003 10:14 am
Vivid imagery - wonderful vision. Please bring more in the future, Jamezun.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2003 09:07 pm
Welcome to a2k, Jamezun. Your imagery and skill using English to express your poetry is extraordinary.
What are your plans for the future? I hope you continue to post your poetry on a2k. You are a wonderful addition.
0 Replies

Jamezun

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2003 03:11 am
RE
Thanks a lot. Since english is not my first language, my writing style is a bit different... Whatever, this one is the best writing I had ever wrote in my whole life since this is my real dream...... Hope you guys enjoy and understand me.
0 Replies

Jamezun

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2003 08:47 pm
Hope she knows and hope she understands...
0 Replies

MisterEThoughts

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2003 10:16 pm
very beautiful wowww
0 Replies

Jamezun

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 04:48 am
So? It was merely a dream...... It was really realistic though.
0 Replies

Jamezun

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 12:22 pm
Check out the new topic of my writing Claret, relevant to this one. I guess it's a good one.
0 Replies