Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 02:26 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,306 • Replies: 2
No top replies

aidan

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2006 11:05 pm
Today I got an e-mail to my bulk thread from someone named Edward with an attachment containing photographs. Luckily, I know never to open an attachment from anyone I don't know- so I didn't. I just deleted them.

There was a nice, peaceful lull yesterday. I was hoping it was going to last..oh well.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 12:13 pm
Here's the one I got today: I apologize for the use of the n-word that's contained within this one. Again, I didn't write it - it's what's being sent to my bulk mail. I find it very interesting (and offensive) that it showed up there today, after I had complained in another thread about racist content, just yesterday.
Life must be so sad in some ways for some people. It's so sad to me that someone has to resort to such offensive harrassment, instead of just being able to communicate clearly and in an adult fashion. I hope whoever sent this and continues to send these things to my e-mail gets the love and support he or she needs, so that they no longer feel compelled to behave in and communicate in such a cowardly fashion.

"Im not sure but that you ought to tell her to go, go faroff, when the new baby comes.
Theywere ten-gauge, and he hadnt seen a ten-gauge shotgun since theCivil War. And Norawas just too darned nice and patronizing to our poor moron child.
Neilsat bulkily still and Aldwick, a little disappointed, went on:Mr. I always heard you zigs were scared of your ownshadows. Cant you stand a little good-natured charivariingwithout bothering the police force? Matozas was a great laugher, chronic, though his red knuckles hadbeen split.
Berthold Eisenherz, left his Florida villaand migrated home as though he were going into exile. Neil plumed himself, Xavier was one ofthose fellows. Smith brought him two boxes of shotgun shells,but Mr.
I thinkwe better get Biddy out of here, quick.
But I wouldnt want a bunch of niggersand perverts to know my nice name! Neilsat bulkily still and Aldwick, a little disappointed, went on:Mr. Lucian Firelock said to him, Have you any information about theprimaries in Mississippi, Mr.
We gotto clamp down on these apes before they claim they can do our jobjust as good as we can. Neil looked inquiringly at Vestal, and she answered, To thelimit! From her father, thealienated Uncle Emery, she had rumors that Neils house was to bebombed. Vestal put aside Sophies ministrations with an affectionate pat,and spoke to Mr. I heard that from old DocKingsbloods own assistant, who was right there at the time.
Oh, come now, Neil, were both of us men of the world. Neilsat bulkily still and Aldwick, a little disappointed, went on:Mr. He saw only the bulk ofthe crowd, saw the clubs rising, and heard one scream. Neil wondered, You expect me to ENCOURAGE them to leave me?
I heard that from old DocKingsbloods own assistant, who was right there at the time. The two men laughed, for they did not hear the earth moving. But they had never said anything more tohim than Good morning or Have you any water-color sets? Were going to havea talk with the Staubermeyers. today:
0 Replies