yugioh is cool!

yugirules14

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 07:52 pm
most people don't understand the art and complexities of my poetry. their minds are to simple to comprehend any of the words within' them.
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 07:59 pm
i have never heard anything like what you have just wrote. and dark's "hell's angels". in my line of work that is considered beautiful. that is a vision i have never seen in my life and i am so glad that i have finally met some one who is as smart and corupted as i am. trust me that is the biggest compliment i have ever given.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 09:14 pm
yugi, you might get a kick outta THIS
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 08:02 am
ok i read it and it's awesome, i guess. Laughing it made me laugh alot. in my case i would conaider that funny. did you write that or are you just copying it like some stupid little poser. an insignifigant pimple on the face of humanity.
0 Replies

darkgirl

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 08:13 am
i'm actually kinda flattered.
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 08:14 am
as am i. and it will be an honor for me to kill you.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 08:34 am
yugirules14 wrote:
ok i read it and it's awesome, i guess. Laughing it made me laugh alot. in my case i would conaider that funny. did you write that or are you just copying it like some stupid little poser. an insignifigant pimple on the face of humanity.

Had you more than rudimentary reading and comprehension skills, you'd not have inflicted on yourself the embarassment occasioned by your querry ... but thanks for playing; sometimes, easy targets are the most fun.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 09:28 am
timberlandko wrote:
yugirules14 wrote:

Had you more than rudimentary reading and comprehension skills, you'd not have inflicted on yourself the embarassment occasioned by your querry ... but thanks for playing; sometimes, easy targets are the most fun.

Timber, haven't you been paying attention to this thread? Don't take anything personally.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 09:30 am
As for Yugi, I intend to crush her just like a pimple. I will squeeze her head between my hands until her brains come spewing out the top of her skull. These brains, what little there are, I will fry and then wrap in a tortilla, which I will dip in a bowl of salsa and eat.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 09:30 am
Garg, had I taken anything here seriously, you may be assured I'd not have been near so gentle - c'mon, now; you know me Mr. Green
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 09:33 am
timberlandko wrote:
Garg, had I taken anything here seriously, you may be assured I'd not have been near so gentle - c'mon, now; you know me Mr. Green

But of course! That's what I get for posting only fifteen mintues after first waking.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 09:35 am
Good morning Laughing
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 12:51 pm
as you can plainly see i have great comprehension skills. unlike you who gets his after getting high and sitting on the couch for twelve hours and having nothing better to do than read a dictionary. see i have a life. i try not to waist my time on pathetic losers, such as your self. i was born with my mind. weres your's?
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 01:14 pm
i would like to know. how old are you guy's?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 02:59 pm
And you're what....10?
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 03:11 pm
who are you Bella?
0 Replies

darkgirl

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 04:16 pm
Hey, Yugi, stop being so mean to timber. We both know that insignificant remarks is simply beneath you. He's neither important enough, nor is he capable of ever being anything close to you genius. I mean, he can't even come up with his own work. I've read that before in a satanic bible my sister bought for me.
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 04:22 pm
You have one, too, Dark? I have one but I got it from my brother.I also have a bunch of other stuff that are goth related but i don't have all day to tell you them all.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 09:03 pm
yugirules14 wrote:
i would like to know. how old are you guy's?

I'm willing to wager I'm older than your grandparents. I have a son who's soon to be 40, one of my grandkids is in college, and another is in the military.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 10:09 pm
darkgirl wrote:
Hey, Yugi, stop being so mean to timber.

While the sentiment is appreciated, the assistance and support you offer are entirely unnescessary - superfluous, in fact. Ain't much prospect of anybody on this website managing to be "mean to timber" ... not to say some haven't tried, just to say it ain't gonna work.

Quote:
We both know that insignificant remarks is simply beneath you.

Well, sorta yes, sorta no on this one, kid. As it apparently has escaped your notice, I'll point out the thrust of this thread effectively has developed into good natured baddinage, slanted toward a game of upsmanship ... its all about insignificant remarks, in the manner of jibes and barbs ... a sorta intellectual entertainment, an amusement for those so inclined and adequately equipped.

Quote:
He's neither important

That much you nailed; nobody here is any more ... or less ... "important" than is anyone else

Quote:
enough, nor is he capable of ever being anything close to you genius. I mean, he can't even come up with his own work.

Here, however, you delve into speculation and present a conclusion at odds with readily - and copiously - verifiable fact. While a members "importance" is not a factor here, one's credentials may be, and those credentials each member establishes on his or her own, through posting on these boards. The credentials of some members are more well established, one way or another, and essentially irrespective of tenure or post count, than are the credentials of some other members. It would appear you've set about establishing your own credentials here - that's fine, and they'll be taken for whatever you make of them.

Quote:
I've read that before in a satanic bible my sister bought for me.

If that to which you refer here is the item linked in an earlier post of mine, regardless where you first may have read it, it has been, as was immediately and forthrightly acknowledged in my preface to it, around on the internet a long, long time ... since before there was a World Wide Web, in fact (you might find it interesting to look up a fellow named Tim Berners-Lee); it first appeared, as was mentioned also in my preface to it, as a post to a BBS, it soon became almost a sort of standard and has been circulating in various forms ever since. One highly credible version of its history - there are several of varying credibility - attributes it to a compilation of insults collected by a fellow named Guy Macon. You can look him up, too, if you have an interest.
0 Replies