millsbery rox!!!

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 04:15 pm
millsbery is awsome, and i don't care what other people say! let me know what you think about it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,240 • Replies: 21
No top replies

crazygrl13

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 04:49 pm
how did that "millsberry!" topic get canceled. that's so lame. it was so tight.
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:02 pm
you're right! i love it! I am rich on millsberry and i got so much money! i bet no one's got more money than me.
0 Replies

xamyx

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 10:49 am
how much av u gt?
n e 1 no a karate cheat
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 12:21 pm
crazygrl13 wrote:
how did that "millsberry!" topic get canceled.

The same way any other topic here gets locked or deleted, I imagine; the most likely answer would be that some idiot or idiots chose to pay no attention to this website's rules. I've noticed that happens a lot among the Millsberry crowd - its sorta surprising ANYTHING related to Millsberry is still allowed here.

Quote:
that's so lame.

No, what's lame is that it happens a lot with the Millsberry crowd ... it's totally lame for a few folks to screw things up for a lot of other folks who do pay attention to the rules.

Quote:
it was so tight.

I can understand your disappointment. What I can't understand is why so many who come here to discuss Millsberry seem unable to get a clue about this website's rules even when hit over the head with it - again and again and again. If things keep up as they have been, nobody should be surprised if and when Millsberry's "agains", and Millsberry discussion here period, end - for good.
0 Replies

jillrox80

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 08:14 pm
is it becuase i said yugio stinks?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 08:25 pm
I doubt that was a consideration - that ain't the way things work around here - though personal attacks, member-on-member, are frowned upon, that wasn't much as attacks go, IMO. I think there's prolly something else.
0 Replies

jillrox80

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 09:33 am
okay good becuase if it was i would feel really bad Sad
0 Replies

toogood18

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 11:48 am
Does anyone know any tips for millsberry on how to get lots of money or anything else
0 Replies

jillrox80

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 07:36 am
HEY GUYS I NEED HELP WHAT ARE THE ANSWERS TO THE GREEN BELT QUESTIONS?!?!
0 Replies

jillrox80

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 02:02 pm
nvm i got em.
can your millsberry person actully go to millsberry academy?
0 Replies

millsberryROX

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2006 07:39 am
:-/
not sure sry
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2006 03:37 pm
you can go in if that's what you mean. but, no, you can't enroll.
0 Replies

yamiyugifan84

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 12:36 am
hey you guys know that i was the first one who started the first topic of millsberry on this site and got all of you to join. but now i quit millsberry because its so boring. all you do everyday is eat and play some boring games and you have to play the boring karate game. the only thing you can do on that site is get trophies and make a house. i already have the trophies and the house is boring. there is just no point to that game and its boring. o and by the way i bet you dont have more money than me. and im going to just forget about my account with all the trophies and money in it too bad..
0 Replies

yamiyugifan84

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 12:37 am
o and i really hope all there is is only one millsberry topic here and the rest get deleted cuz people keep making new ones.
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 07:56 am
you make a very good point Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes your right! it does suck.
0 Replies

millsberryROX

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 11:26 am
w/e
look if u dont like the game and everything good for u but dont come here and say what we like is krap and all ok. and yeah u do got a good point about 2 many mills topics and there should be fewer but u dont hav to be so ingnerent. Confused
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 11:48 am
i didn't wait 14 years to say whatever i want for some newbie to basically freedom of speach is over rated so cccccccccrrrrrrrraaaaapppppp!!!!!!!! it is all KRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

yamiyugifan84

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 02:12 pm
i dont know what you said but i'll just ignore you.
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 08:32 am
wat ever.
0 Replies