edgarblythe

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2003 07:46 am
anon, what if a Republican gets to be God first?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2003 08:09 am
Good question....
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2003 08:24 am
It seems the acrimony in this land is as great as in the time preceding the Civil War. I just don't see how it can function in the grip of so much suspicion and hatred. To me, the Bush administration is way beyond the limit of a sane for the people government; likewise big business in its treatment of the public. Both seem bent on taking all the wealth and power out of the hands of the public. But, I don't think fiery rhetoric, such as "Kill the Republicans and put the other conservatives on notice" will achieve more than to accelerate the process. In today's political climate, the greater portion of the people would go to the Republicans, not because that is in their best interest, but because they have been coerced to believe that it's in their best interest. They are the ones who have to be reached if the Bush train is to be halted.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2003 09:01 am
If I were Frank Almighty, the first thing I would do is to revise the wording of The Lord's Prayer:

Our Father...or Mother... or whatever...

...wherever you are, we hope it is somewhere else and that you are directing your attention and concern towards something else -- hopefully in a galaxy far, far away.

We want to live our own lives -- and we want to do whataever has to be done on our own. Please find something else to do, because if you really want to help -- don't help.

If you have a reward for us after our deaths here on planet Earth, we thank you; but if you have to condition your reward on first pleasing you -- it'd probably be better if you just do away with the reward altogether. You'd **** your robes if you knew what some people do to please you.

If you have a punishment waiting for any of us after our deaths, you have serious issues to deal with. We humans have devised programs to help humans who have those kinds of problems -- and perhaps enrolling in one of them you be of help to you also. Ixnay on the unishmentpay.

Thanks for life; it is a gas. I really love it. I'm having as much fun as I can which is the surest way I know of really thanking you for it. Hope you realize that.

Amen
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2003 09:14 am
All my sons chronic health problems would disapear and he would be a full person.

I would change the heart of every human so that they innately loved, in the agape sense, every other human. That would take care of EVERY other problem.

I would co-headline Madison Square Garden in a week long concert with The Beatles, Stones, Led zep, Yes, elp, Hendrix, AC/DC aerosmith and Queen. All the reviews would admit that these guys were great, but would agree that my band and I blew them away.

Oh, and i'm thinning up top a little, that ****'s gotta go.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2003 09:19 am
Bear-
I would attend that concert if I had to walk all the way from Texas.
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2003 02:49 pm
Edgar,
...try telling Dubya he isn't.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2003 03:06 pm
Think I want to get liberated?
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2003 03:15 pm
If you don't have oil on your property, he might not think you're worth liberating. :wink:
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2003 03:17 pm
I have a can of WD-40
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2003 04:01 pm
Me almighty makes a note to my shopping list: Get more WD-40 for all the squeaky wheels in the world...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2003 04:03 pm
Here's a good one: All misspells and grammatical errors disappear from A2K. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2003 05:04 pm
Wot say yoo i.c.?
0 Replies