Help needed with Marlboro contest question

toots3928

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 05:55 am
i know what you mean about the dogs. i determined that mine hated me many questions ago!
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 06:44 am
ewok723 wrote:
Farm: I'm so glad your family is ok. I was so shook up by you post. I lost my 25 year old daughter last Feb to a drunk driver and your post brought it all back. It's a very hard thing.. I thank God your family came out of it ok. I just can't understand why any one would take the chance of driving while intoxicated. The devastation they can/do cause is just unmeasurable. Erin had everything going for her and she was just taken in seconds. Oh.. I really didn't want to do this.. but Farm I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of ya.

Everyday we loose millions of people because people don't think before they get in their car. There have been many times I've went to the bar with friends and fight with them about them driving. I have never driven drunk and I won't. How can that person live with the thought that they took someone's life? I just couldn't do it. My friends have gotten better about it. And I enjoy doing things at schools to talk to them about drunk driving. It has not affected my life as it has yours but I am willing to talk about it in any way I can. If I can keep just one kid one person from driving drunk than I feel much better. Anyhow I just read your bio and thought I'd put in my two cents worth. See ya'll at the ranch if we are lucky.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 07:10 am
Good morning, everyone!
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 07:22 am
good morning! hiho hiho it's off to work i go. Sad see you guys in a few hours. have fun!
0 Replies

marlboroblues

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 07:43 am
good morning everyone,
fresh new day i am ready to brainstorm, anyone else? i wish i would have found this site a long time ago so we could have got to know each other to. i am 38 i have 2 teenagers i have been married 20 years i married my best friend, but after 20 years he just my friend.lol.
0 Replies

marlboroblues

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 07:48 am
all i know how to do is post and quote on this thing how do you know whos online and whos not how do you know when someone post after you i just don't get it. well i am off to do research by myself it has been good so far. lol
0 Replies

marlboroblues

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 07:54 am
ok has anyone searched names of bar and restaurants with gambling names? not poker not roulette but others? i am starting late with you people and that is alot to read i will have time to read it over the weekend. just a new brain in here and ready to storm.
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 07:55 am
Gooooooooood Morning Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
0 Replies

marlboroblues

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 07:58 am
coondog wrote:
Gooooooooood Morning Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

goodmorning i am supposed to make you one of my bestfriends and someone will give me two answers. lol
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 08:02 am
O really, who are ya? I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, who said that goma rea? eh he he
0 Replies

marlboroblues

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 08:11 am
horsefarm wrote:
marlboroblues wrote:
so thats the rules here. wow.
so what that means if you have an answer you have to tell me..lol

No No No. I tell you what. If you can make bestfriends with coondog and wicky I will give you 2 answers Cool

here it is lol
0 Replies

marlboroblues

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 08:13 am
i am new in here. i only wish i had found this place sooner
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 08:15 am
Good morning everyone.. Hey there Coon, There has been alot of action on here in the last few days. Wow all the new people. Coon you aren't gonna stray too far are you?
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 08:18 am
Well now isn't that something. I think i am suppose to help horse and (taz, he or she said they helped me although i do not recall) and i think i need to help Happy Karen. What do you need blues?
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 08:18 am
marlboroblues wrote:
all i know how to do is post and quote on this thing how do you know whos online and whos not how do you know when someone post after you i just don't get it. well i am off to do research by myself it has been good so far. lol

scroll to the bottom of the page and turn on your e-mail update thingy. Its on the right side.
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 08:19 am
angel1234 wrote:
Good morning everyone.. Hey there Coon, There has been alot of action on here in the last few days. Wow all the new people. Coon you aren't gonna stray too far are you?
No, i'm here...
0 Replies

marlboroblues

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 08:23 am
coondog wrote:
Well now isn't that something. I think i am suppose to help horse and (taz, he or she said they helped me although i do not recall) and i think i need to help Happy Karen. What do you need blues?

well first i have to make you my bestfriend, lol then see which answer horsefarm is going to give me, but i am having alot more trouble than most in here i just found the place yestreday.
0 Replies

marlboroblues

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 08:33 am
angel1234 wrote:
marlboroblues wrote:

scroll to the bottom of the page and turn on your e-mail update thingy. Its on the right side.

ok thanks i will see if that works
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 08:37 am
good morning everyone--
i have alittle while before i need to get showered and take care of some business--
i am still looking for 40 and -43 of course---
am taking the "unpopular answer" for 44 --
have 2 possibles for 61 -
not convinced on the "popular ' answer for 71-
thinking i may take a day off-- and then spend sometime rechecking my work-- maybe by that time i will be more clear and able to get 40 and 43--
still dreaminng about cowboys-- this time it was in a maze....... Confused
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 08:41 am
I got to go do some shopping and stuff today, get stuff for around the house. I will check back in later good luck..
0 Replies