Help needed with Marlboro contest question

horsefarm

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 12:27 pm
My thingy on the side says i am near-enthusiast. when i hit 200 post its gonna say "dun gone nutz Twisted Evil "
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 12:36 pm
think we've all already done gone nuts!!!! Drunk
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 12:53 pm
OK I am gonna go now. I am 29 "yikes" I am a very proud mother of a 1 year old and a 2 year old I am a soon to be stepmother of an 11 year old, she thinks she is grown....yep she's going through that phase. I live in the southern eastern part of Missouri. I choose to stay at home with my girls cause they are so precious to me I can't stand the thought of being away from them. Well the ranch wont take me away from them too long. I am one of those paranoid moms. I don't trust anyone with them but my mom, and she can't handle them for very long. They are my world and the ONLY reason I am in this contest. I cant bring in money while I am here so I am grabbing at straws to try and make thier future a better one. I appreciate all the help everyone has given me. I in return have tried to help too. So thats me, a crayon smelling, juice wearing, diaper changing just boaring person.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 01:06 pm
Hello to all! I have to say, I've really enjoyed reading everyone's little "mini bios" while I've been catching up this afternoon. It sounds fun, so here's mine:
I'm 37, born and raised in NC Mtns. I've been in FL since 2003, after living in AZ for almost 4yrs. I live with my girlfriend, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 2 snakes, and several backyard goldfish.I am a photographer, trivia fanatic, and long time Marlboro smoker, but I've never been to the ranch. Our next door neighbors are the other members of our team, but like a lot of you, I've done 98% of the work myself-- 100% when I have the answers for #43 and #44!LOL
It's great to "meet" you all!

Bye the way, Morgan is my Wire Fox Terrier; I have no children. Blessed are those of you who do.
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 01:06 pm
Ultra Newbie
I've watched the forum for a few days and to be honest I just felt uncomfortable posting amongst all you veterans. Dang the torpedos and full speed ahead. I'm a retired Air Force guy now living in Illinois with my wife of 32 years. She doesn't smoke, so my team is with co-workers who frankly have not yet contributed! I have answers penciled in to all the questions, some multiples, some doubtful, about 90% rock-solid. I am also "flumoxed" by #44 ... all leads turn to dead-ends. Now that I have introduced myself, I will be able to add my two-cents where I can . I'm in the process of getting a yahoo mail account and will post it later. P.S. - hope y'all from south of the Mason-Dixon take in someone who lives on the wrong side of the line . .. I started out in Oregon if that's any consolation.
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 01:09 pm
I'll take some seeeeeeeeerrious consideration on that......

Razz
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 01:16 pm
OK, here's me. I live right next to a large city called Ft. Worth, in Texas. I have 2 kids (ages 13 and 8, boy and girl - respectively). I am a single parent and I work all the time. I could sit here and tell you how much I need money because I have two kids, but who the hell would I be kiddin'? WE ALL need money, not just the ones with kids. I do work hard so that my kids don't go without anything...but WE ALL WORK. Kids or no kids. I don't expect to get any unfair advantage just because I have kids (besides, it was MY choice to have them). Just wanted to let all of you know that. I want you to give me your answers on the basis that I am a DAMNED NICE PERSON!

BTW, did I mention that I have a very sarcastic sense of humor? Anyway, I'm 31 Crying or Very sad and getting older every year. I dream about going to the ranch.....I have been trying to get there for the past 3 years. I know the chances at winning the mil are slim, but I would at LEAST love to go to the ranch!

My team-members are one friend and two family members. If I do win, I will take all of their money, as they haven't helped one darned bit. I even had to copy their Drivers Licenses for them. How do you like that?
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 01:20 pm
Sorry y'all. Here's my mini-bio: Age 53; been smokin that red box waaaay too long. Retired from the Air Force five years ago and bought a Harley (yeah those are bugs between my teeth!). Grew up in Oregon and love the outdoors. As a kid we traveled all over the West ... even over the classic Route 66. While in the Air Force for 25 years I got to see the rest of the world (even had to live in Hawaii for 6 years). I am in a love-hate relationship with this contest ... love the memories; hate question 44. Thanks for the opportunity to join in.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 01:30 pm
Welcome, Flumoxed. Pacific Northwest natives are okay by me; my girlfriend is from Washington. Most of us here in the South take great pride in our expression of hospitality, and even though I am a Southerner, I am also a NC hillbilly, and I say, "Ya'll come on in".
0 Replies

marlboroblues

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 01:34 pm
hello world wide web,
this is my first post, i am a new member and hope i can help with the ones i have and get help for the ones i don't have. i have resesrched and now i am coming up empty and the ones i don't have are the ones yall don't have. so that is alot of help. yea right. but anyway i still need others
as well as 12,40,43,44,71 these seem to be the hardest so i figure i will go ahead and try and get these out of the way, you guys may not want to help because i am starting late in this room but i wanted to try on my own first. i have not read all the post in here yet, it is alot i will have time this weekend hopefully. i did read about horsefarms family. sorry, prayers for you and your family. i lost my father and brother 5 years ago in a car accident, a drunk driver hit them. but anyway good luck to you all
and wish me luck
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 01:39 pm
Flumoxed welcom to the forum, and by the way the only rule here is that when you find #44 you have to give it to me Smile

And marlboro thank you
0 Replies

marlboroblues

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 01:42 pm
so thats the rules here. wow.
so what that means if you have an answer you have to tell me..lol
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 01:43 pm
morgansmama wrote:
Welcome, Flumoxed. Pacific Northwest natives are okay by me; my girlfriend is from Washington. Most of us here in the South take great pride in our expression of hospitality, and even though I am a Southerner, I am also a NC hillbilly, and I say, "Ya'll come on in".

hospitality? Dang it I gotta be nice huh? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 01:45 pm
marlboroblues wrote:

No No No. I tell you what. If you can make bestfriends with coondog and wicky I will give you 2 answers Cool
0 Replies

marlboroblues

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 01:49 pm
horsefarm wrote:
marlboroblues wrote:

No No No. I tell you what. If you can make bestfriends with coondog and wicky I will give you 2 answers Cool

ok coondog and wicky you hear that?
don't know you but i bet wicky ain't wicked
and coondog ain't hunting no coons so who ever yall are lets be friends nope best friends..lol
0 Replies

marlboroblues

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 02:04 pm
ok am i supposed to post my email? if so here it is
[email protected] or is it just for you thats been in here
for awhile and you know each other. i want an e mail from coondog and wicky i am very interested in being there friend. you two must be hard to get along with. but i am your new bestfriend. lol just where i have been in my search for 44 car shows that is the place to show off a car now i am looking for dance halls around them and if i can tie them two together maybe i will find my answer. has anyone looked in this direction am i wasting my time?
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 02:06 pm
Wow...I just caught caught up on reading the last 11 pages. Horsefarm, I got goosebumps when I read your post. Thank God that everyone is going to be alright. When I read about drunk drivers I get furious. My 15-year-old niece was killed by a drunk driver in 2001. Her little 1/2 brother, who has down syndrome was pinned underneath the van and burned on nearly 90% of his body. Nobody in the car was wearing seatbelts. It was in rural Minnesota and they were just making a quick drive to get ice cream. My prayers are with you and I hope the son of a bitch that hit them gets decades in prison!

As for the mini-bios, I grew up in Minnesota and now live in Southern California. I am 42 (until X-mas, when I'll be 43....eek!) and have a 21-year-old daughter, a 19-year-old daughter and a 16-year-old son and I'm married. I smoke and drink too much and I obsess over quizzes and puzzles...like this Marlboro one....way too much! I have a cocker spaniel and a himalyan cat. They run the house. So, that's me. A little on the boring side, LOL.
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 02:09 pm
marlboroblues wrote:
for awhile and you know each other. i want an e mail from coondog and wicky i am very interested in being there friend. you two must be hard to get along with. but i am your new bestfriend. lol just where i have been in my search for 44 car shows that is the place to show off a car now i am looking for dance halls around them and if i can tie them two together maybe i will find my answer. has anyone looked in this direction am i wasting my time?

I looked at all kinds of angles but it does ask for a bar and restaurant.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 02:11 pm
Thank you bug we are still waiting for the Dr to read the catscan but they are thinking it will be ok
0 Replies

marlboroblues

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 02:14 pm
junebug wrote:
marlboroblues wrote:

I looked at all kinds of angles but it does ask for a bar and restaurant.

right i know just trying to get the flaunt part and to me that is showing off and i was hoping to find something on a car show or something that has a old dancehall and down the avenue sits my restaurant and bar. no luck so far you have any ideas
0 Replies