Help needed with Marlboro contest question

horsefarm

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 10:58 am
OK ppl thats 2 for 1
2 kids 1 clue, man you cant get no better than that.
Do I see a " clue for #44 "?
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 11:05 am
OK just to be nice, no kid exchange, who needs help with other clues?
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 11:09 am
i'm still trying to find 12
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 11:11 am
toots email me
[email protected]

ANGEL you ever seen the movie Clawed? :wink:
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 11:15 am
Horse I am trying to watch it but I cant find the right channel.
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 11:17 am
angel. i tried to email u but it wouldn't go through.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 11:22 am
angel did you get it?
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 11:29 am
Still working on it horse. The babies wanted to see how high they could jump on the couch.... [email protected]
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 11:51 am
Hi all,

Since we're getting to know each other, here goes: I live in Utah (yes out in the real West and there are actually smokers in Utah), I'm 53 years old, and I fly the friendly skies for a living. My two daughters and a friend are also members of the team.

In our house, we have two dogs and a cat. I was raised riding horses, love animals and love living in the west.

It's nice to read about all of you and get to know you all online. Very Happy

I still need 40, 43, and 44, along with that pesky 71 (is that the no name one???)

If anyone would like to help, and need hints for any of the others, please email me at [email protected] Confused Confused Confused
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 11:52 am
Hi all,

Since we're getting to know each other, here goes: I live in Utah (yes out in the real West and there are actually smokers in Utah), I'm 53 years old, and I fly the friendly skies for a living. My two daughters and a friend are also members of the team. I am also a female.

In our house, we have two dogs and a cat. I was raised riding horses, love animals and love living in the west.

I still need 40, 43, and 44, along with that pesky 71 (is that the no name one???)

If anyone would like to help, and need hints for any of the others, please email me at [email protected] Confused Confused Confused
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 11:52 am
Hi all,

Since we're getting to know each other, here goes: I live in Utah (yes out in the real West and there are actually smokers in Utah), I'm 53 years old, and I fly the friendly skies for a living. My two daughters and a friend are also members of the team. I am also a female.

0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 11:53 am
Sorry for the double post. It gave me a "critical error" the first time I submitted it, and didn't think it went through!!!
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 12:09 pm
A little about myself, i am a defense attorney, no not really but i play one on TV. Just kidding there too. I am from Texas, have been to the ranch before, and looking forward to going this time to. Hope to see all ya'll there..... Cool
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 12:12 pm
Hi y'all!
Hi y'all! I'm not even playing the game anymore, but thought I would check in with y'all and see what's up. Horsefarm, I was so sorry to read about your family. I am glad they are going to be alright! Your sister-in-law must have taken a hell of a hit to break her sternum! She is very BLESSED to have come out of that ok. My prayers and blessings to them for their continued recovery.

As for me, I am 42 years young. I am an RN working for Big Lots as an Occupational Health Nurse. I like to ride motorcycles, play shuffleboard (think bars not cruise ships) and I really like mind bender puzzles. I have been married for 24 years to my best friend and we have 3 children, 23 year old boy, er man, 19 year old woman, and 6 year old boy (my proof that God has a sense of humor!)

I have no team anymore, so I answered as many questions as I could. Then said a few swear words and decided to stop. I swear on a Holy Stack of Bibles that I am no longer in the contest. (Just for those who think I'm lying like they did in another forum.) Mswafford told me where the ranch is so I'm just gonna go! LOL I'll be the one crashing the gates!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 12:12 pm
Thank you coondog, that was little,very little about you lol Laughing
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 12:15 pm
Re: Hi y'all!
BONKERS wrote:
Hi y'all! I'm not even playing the game anymore, but thought I would check in with y'all and see what's up. Horsefarm, I was so sorry to read about your family. I am glad they are going to be alright! Your sister-in-law must have taken a hell of a hit to break her sternum! She is very BLESSED to have come out of that ok. My prayers and blessings to them for their continued recovery.

As for me, I am 42 years young. I am an RN working for Big Lots as an Occupational Health Nurse. I like to ride motorcycles, play shuffleboard (think bars not cruise ships) and I really like mind bender puzzles. I have been married for 24 years to my best friend and we have 3 children, 23 year old boy, er man, 19 year old woman, and 6 year old boy (my proof that God has a sense of humor!)

I have no team anymore, so I answered as many questions as I could. Then said a few swear words and decided to stop. I swear on a Holy Stack of Bibles that I am no longer in the contest. (Just for those who think I'm lying like they did in another forum.) Mswafford told me where the ranch is so I'm just gonna go! LOL I'll be the one crashing the gates!

Oh yeah! I'm in southern Oklahoma, just 90 minutes north of Dallas. Google Lake Texoma.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 12:15 pm
Thank you Bonkers for the kind words.
And if you are very very board you can allways find #44 for me :wink: :wink: Smile
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 12:18 pm
Alright horsefarm, I'll give it a go. I haven't really looked at this one Too much, so maybe a pair of eyes that haven't crossed might be what y'all need. Preparing to have my eyes crossed... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 12:22 pm
me too!!!! i'm 39, from ohio. have a 15 year old girl, a dog and a cat. my hubby and two good friends from north carolina are on my team. i'm the only one doing any research though!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 12:22 pm
I am gonna say a prayer for ya Bonkers, you are gonna need it lol.
Dont forget your computer cost a lot of money. So after hours and hours of lookin for that bar/restaurant, dont let the bad ppl in your head take over and smash it OK Laughing
0 Replies