Help needed with Marlboro contest question

jeez

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 10:57 pm
pattiness wrote:
i would like to request help with # 40--- i have written down WU-- but i can't find my notes as to why-- no website-- no clue --(was rechecking my work) can anyone tell me why?

[email protected]
or here is fine
thanks
Patti

I'm sorry if I misled you with my reference to WU. I referred to it only to make the point that people here were getting hints from other sites and bringing them here, yet the people here accuse others, such as me, of being leeches. Western Union was posted several times on various other sites as well as here.

It is not the answer you seek. You'd be closer if you just entered "Marlboro Ranch"! :wink:
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 11:03 pm
O NO!!! I put Marlboro Ranch....Thats not it?...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing just kidin
I know what you are talking about
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 11:12 pm
I got that dang wu answer from typing headquarters and then it showed the denver mint and well you know the drill it is nuts. I saw alot of other people had it too so I thought I was close. I got tired of the circle around wu so I put it away for a while.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 11:14 pm
The trick is that it was Headquarters to Everyone
0 Replies

DesertRat

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 11:30 pm
Marlboro outwit the west
Dang Jeez your almost up to 10 post with information. Keep up the good work. I did notice your post that included some of the ones you had ideas on, One that stuck out was #19, better do some more work on it. You only got it half right. Well goodnight all.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 11:39 pm
Well all it is 12:30 so I am off to bed. Lucky hunting Razz
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:11 am
Well I have answers for all but #44. I just want to know one thing.
DOES ANYONE HAVE IT?? I'm not asking anybody to GIVE me anything - I just want to know if there is such a thing as an answer to this question!

Is it do-able???
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:19 am
Wickey, you have 43. I got something but I want to make sure of it with someone else. "Nobody on my team just me and three IDs"
0 Replies

ewok723

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 03:48 am
I found this page helpful. Especially the 2nd to last paragraph!! Laughing
0 Replies

ewok723

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 03:51 am
#60 should have been #48
Um.. I meant I found this link very helpful for #48..
http://gorp.away.com/gorp/activity/hiking/rainbow.htm

Its almost 6am and I have to go to work at 9.. another sleepless night..

BTW: I didn't understand the Insomniac clue.. must be to wired..lol
0 Replies

ewok723

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 04:20 am
Karen #78
Karen: Check out this site for 78: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/WYPOWhell.html
0 Replies

ewok723

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 04:41 am
JR #64
JR: Check this site for 64: http://www.isu.edu/%7Etrinmich/Allabout.html
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 06:10 am
Happy Birthday to me...LOL...and I still have to go to work. really sucks.

actually forgot it was my birthday ( you know you are getting old when you no longer remember that special day) till my youngest wished me a happy birthday before she left for school. Hope everyone has a nice day and will chat with you guys later.
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 06:26 am
Happy Birthday Crshn2mme. Thank you ewok I could finally close that one out. I think I am coming down with a cold :-(

#44 is a killer
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 07:17 am
KAREN1958 wrote:
Happy Birthday Crshn2mme. Thank you ewok I could finally close that one out. I think I am coming down with a cold :-(

#44 is a killer

You can say that again. Its gunna kill me if I keep looking. I really do think I'm gunna take a break now. I keep saying that but I just can't stop.
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 07:52 am
I finally found the DVD player, now if I could only find the answers, it's hard to find time to work on this,with a new house, new job and all. Do you think we could buy a few answers with our left over Marlboro Miles? I thought that I had #64 nailed down until I read desertrats post, I was following the same line as ewok, now I'm confused again.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 08:18 am
Hello, Everyone- WOW! I've been busy with my mom and her medical stuff the last 3 days and unable to check the board; I had A LOT of reading to do to catch up. Sounds like everybody's still hanging up on pretty much the same two clues.
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 08:46 am
Well another day after another restless night!

I got no response to my question. Does anyone REALLY have #44??

Like I said, I have not sat here and asked anybody to just hand over these answers. Brainstorming or hints are good. But I don't expect anybody to do all the work for me.

I just want to know did anyone get this one? Is it something that is going to be obvious? Is it a 2 parter? What I mean is the 1st part of the clue important to the 2nd part?

Anybody???
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 09:21 am
I can understand what you mean wickey, my thoughts are everywhere. I don't want to commit to any answer that I'm still debating and that doesn't fit PERFECTLY. I don't even have alot of the ones that are being discussed currently. I'm not in 'the loop'. I imagine everyone has gotten their answers and abandoned the entire thing.

Almost sounds two faced---considering 'having discussions' ended when they got what they wanted. Nooooooooo, we are here to help. Blasting everyone away who said they were stupid for discussing and giving hints. They sure aren't forthcoming NOW! Very contradictory.
0 Replies

nattie44

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 09:52 am
I think I have #44, one word. But not very sure about it. Still reserching......
0 Replies