Help needed with Marlboro contest question

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 07:49 pm
JRTAZ...did you find the one I was talking about on # 44. Do you not think it will work. Let me know what you think.
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 07:52 pm
anyone have worries about # 48. Every website I have visited say it does have some water under it. sometimes it is very little and sometimes a lot. That one really bothers me
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 07:57 pm
guess no one is posting tonight. If you want to hash out some clues then e-mail me @ [email protected]
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 07:59 pm
CrshN2mme wrote:
anyone have worries about # 48. Every website I have visited say it does have some water under it. sometimes it is very little and sometimes a lot. That one really bothers me

It doesn't bother me simply because in the clue it says "a river underneath" just because theres water under it doesn't mean that water is a river.
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 08:12 pm
it's not the river part that gets me. It's the handful of dirt (not mud)
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 08:12 pm
my answer for #48 has no water under it...
0 Replies

alixfelicity

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 08:13 pm
CrushN2Mee Check Your Email
0 Replies

alixfelicity

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 08:15 pm
#48 No water here either
0 Replies

arizonatokens

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 08:18 pm
Italian word meaning
Forgetaboutit
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 08:29 pm
Thanks arizona Laughing
0 Replies

alixfelicity

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 08:36 pm
Everyone, one and All, I think I have some good anwsers for (27) (32) (43) (100) but would like to hash them out with someone first, want to make sure I am on the right page on those there. Also I am so stuck on (12) (18) (19) (20) (40) (44) (60) (66) (80) (91) (93) any push in the right direction would be greatly apreciated. Thanks Ya All for your time. Let me know If i can help on any you might be stuck on. One note I have something totally different than OT for (64) and I like my reasoning for my anwser if anyone else thinks maybe OT doesn't fit and would like to discuss let me know.
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 08:54 pm
alixfelicity

I don't have any e-mail. my e-mail address is [email protected]
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 08:59 pm
Almost all the answers I have I am very sure they are right. I know that if I hash them out I may change my mind and that scares me. I've worked very hard to get the answers I have and it scares the hell out of me to think that they may be wrong. Not a good thought Shocked Anyhow if you are unsure of your answers feel free to post your concerns about them and I'm sure most of us will tell you what we think. I know I will I'm not one to hold back. Just ask around. Smile Than again people here don't know me. I can say this my bum is numb from sitting my fingers hurt from typing my eye hurt from reading my head hurts from way too much thinking and my lungs hurt from smoking too much. So what the hell lets hash out some answers and see if we can kill off the other sences I have left. I've lost my sight my touch and the feeling in my bum so lets have at it. Smile Make me crazy. I think the men in the white suits are coming for me already so lets see if we can make them ring the bell and take me away. Smile SOUNDS LIKE FUN TO ME!!! RUBBER ROOM TIME RUBBER ROOM TIME Exclamation Exclamation
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 09:03 pm
CrshN2mme wrote:
alixfelicity

I don't have any e-mail. my e-mail address is [email protected]

I emailed you. Smile No problem for me to write another email. I don't know what I said now but thats cuz my brain went on vacation. It left a note saying that it had enough of these hard foolish question and it would be back in a few days. I sure hope it don't get lost.

I'm out of my mind right now please leave a message I'll return your message when my mind returns.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 09:05 pm
OK lets go crazy Drunk #44 is going to put me in the nut house. I dont drink and never have but I think another week of looking for this dang bar and restaurant is gonna have me wanting to find a bar. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

whitiepossum

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 09:06 pm
I am here but only for a moment
Sick today....
Actually the proper term is
"Drank to much"

I'm here then back to bed.

If you emailed me today while I was OUT
Check your mail as I think I have answered everyone and solved as many of the worlds problems as I could in my current state of brain ache.

Remember I'm only an email away.
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 09:09 pm
if this is the answer you guys have for #48 check out these pics

natural bridges

natural bridge
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 09:11 pm
I got your e-mail JR
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 09:16 pm
I figured out how marlboro is benefiting from this contest. I know I have smoked more than double what I usually smoke will researching these impossible clues. They are making a fortune off the extra cigarettes...lol
0 Replies

whitiepossum

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 09:16 pm
junebug wrote:
horsefarm wrote:
do you have anything for 71? after u call in the AM if you help me i will help u

I have four answers for #71. Not sure which one to pick yet! I hate her....I hate her...I hate her. Penny, that is.

Park Penny First Clyde
0 Replies