Help needed with Marlboro contest question

wickey

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 05:28 pm
horsefarm wrote:
OK I think I only have one to go. I will give clues to anyone with a clue for #44 Smile

Yeah! I'll bet you have only one to go now!! FAGEDDABOUTIT people.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 05:32 pm
What was emailed to me is not what I have. If you like I will Scan a copy of my answer sheet to prove it.
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 05:33 pm
horsefarm wrote:
What was emailed to me is not what I have. If you like I will Scan a copy of my answer sheet to prove it.

No thanks! Best of luck to you.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 05:39 pm
sorry to make you mad but i did not agree with your answer. good luck to you also
btw what is FAGEDDABOUTIT ?
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 05:47 pm
horsefarm wrote:
Western Union Laughing Laughing Laughing

So many people have given me that for an answer. So Horse can you lead me in the correct dirrection? I've gotten that from 5 or more people and IT JUST DON"T FIT!!! Help me in the correct dirrection please. Confused
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 05:47 pm
horsefarm wrote:
sorry to make you mad but i did not agree with your answer. good luck to you also
btw what is FAGEDDABOUTIT ?

forget about it Question I don't know... just my best guess. I'll have to do some research. Laughing
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 05:50 pm
JRTAZ123 wrote:
horsefarm wrote:
Western Union Laughing Laughing Laughing

So many people have given me that for an answer. So Horse can you lead me in the correct dirrection? I've gotten that from 5 or more people and IT JUST DON"T FIT!!! Help me in the correct dirrection please. Confused

Me too, I've seen it posted in several different places but I just don't see how it fits the clue. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 05:58 pm
Thanks Unclelarry, I still feel confident that is it The Great Salt Lake as it referred to the boats, birds, 4 rivers flowing into the Great Salt Lake.

What does everyone have for 23, I have Leadville, uthor Oscar Wilde but now I cannot seem to find the web page to back up why I said this. Anybody???

Good Night to tired tonight.

Email: [email protected]

Thank you,

Karen
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 06:04 pm
Hey everyone, I'm back (no that's not a threat it is a promise..LOL) Hope things are going well. If I can help with anything or clue I should say just let me know. Nice to see you back DesertRat. I have been doing some floor refinishing today but now I am ready to brainstorm.
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 06:05 pm
I have that also Karen. My daughter has the website so I can't send it to you, sorry.
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 06:07 pm
Desert if you are still here was wondering if you were still looking for or working on 44. Let me know.
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 06:25 pm
Horsefarm....I just got back. I still haven't figured out how to "reply" to posts. Once again, I'm totally stumped, LOL.

#43-I'm really, really close but not 100%....YET!
#71- I hate Penny. I don't know who, what or where she is....but, i hate her.

Really, really close on #44...just need to call them in the morning.

So #71.......the question from hell.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 06:29 pm
Bug i think i have all bet 44 now. still gonna go over all of mine again
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 06:31 pm
Still lookin for the answer to "FAGEDDABOUTIT people" huh? I am Texas ppl. Laughing
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 06:43 pm
horsefarm wrote:
Bug i think i have all bet 44 now. still gonna go over all of mine again

Jeesh....I think I have it too but, I still think it's a two part question and I think I'm missing something. Guess I'll have to wait until I can call them in the morning.

#71 has me pulling my hair out!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 06:46 pm
do you have anything for 71? after u call in the AM if you help me i will help u
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 06:52 pm
horsefarm wrote:
do you have anything for 71? after u call in the AM if you help me i will help u

I have four answers for #71. Not sure which one to pick yet! I hate her....I hate her...I hate her. Penny, that is.
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 06:56 pm
re: maps in the video the fellas make a comment about checking the map--- i have found the google map very helpful because you can zoom in and out and scroll left and right and up and down--- found at least 3 answers that way Very Happy :wink:
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 07:07 pm
I have the answer for 44

The answer is...
Take two asprin and get rid of the headache that this foolish question has givem us all. No really I don't have the answer to 44 but I'd love a clue in the correct dirrection. I don't care for the answer I was given I don't see it fitting the question at all. So I can use the help o getting the right dirrection.
I'm still missing a few questions.

Can anyone offer any help on any of those question? I have others that I am willing to help on. I don't give answers I just give clues. JUST CLUES. So if you can help please let me know.
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 07:13 pm
Re: #44
JRTAZ123 wrote:
I have the answer for 44

The answer is...
Take two asprin and get rid of the headache that this foolish question has givem us all. No really I don't have the answer to 44 but I'd love a clue in the correct dirrection. I don't care for the answer I was given I don't see it fitting the question at all. So I can use the help o getting the right dirrection.
I'm still missing a few questions.

Can anyone offer any help on any of those question? I have others that I am willing to help on. I don't give answers I just give clues. JUST CLUES. So if you can help please let me know.

Send me an email - I have a few clues for ya.
0 Replies