Help needed with Marlboro contest question

CrshN2mme

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:40 pm
there are a lot of responses by the time I come back and check the board so if you post something with a question please be patient with me. Thanks
0 Replies

whitiepossum

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:40 pm
Re: I try to help
JRTAZ123 wrote:
whitiepossum wrote:
See. everytime I try to help someone here I am too late. Nobody ever needs my help. I am begining to feel useless. I was going to post the answer to 44 but I know you all have it already and have figured that out to. So never mind.

I DON'T HAVE 44 YET HELP ME HELP ME FEEL FREE TO HLEP ME. [/i][/u]

Ya like I'd have that and you wouldn't already know it. I can't believe you didn't see the stutter post coming. Angel did LOL
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:45 pm
Whitie I am not 100% but the one I found is in CA
0 Replies

CTRISHA

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:45 pm
Well you are doing better than me. So why don't you lend me some help well not just me but others as well. I could use help on 32,39,40,60,61,78,79,87. I'm willing to trade 2 of my answers that you need for help on those 8. If you want to trade give me your email address and we'll do some trading. Smile If not well its okay someone else will take me up on the offer. But I do have 2 1/2 of those answers. One I have an answer to but haven't checked it out yet. But I do have some you need. So if I see your email address I'll know you want to trade.[/quote]

JRATZ

Check out this site for #79, I think it fits perfectly.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2278456#2278456
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:47 pm
sorry I am not just giving out the answer I found but I feel that some that are lurking should at least do the research
0 Replies

whitiepossum

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:50 pm
I'm not kidding
CrshN2mme wrote:
has anyone gotten any closer to 44. I have found something that fits but I have a problem with the last part "this here bar and restaurant" leading to believe it may be some kind of country saloon or honky tonk. Other than that the one I have fits pretty well. Actually it is the first place I found when researching and fits even if it is two places they are talking about. I am not 100% on this one but the closest I have come to it.

If you can't completely verify it you might as well throw it out to the sharks and see what happens. If you're right I'm sure you'll have the rest of the answers sent to you. If your wrong you can move on. There will be no prize for second place for that answer in this forum.
0 Replies

CTRISHA

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:50 pm
JRATZ, OPPS WRONG SITE !!!
JRATZ:

Sorry I copied the wrong site for #79, here it is.

http://www.utah.com/playgrounds/bonneville_salt.htm
0 Replies

CTRISHA

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:51 pm
CTRISHA wrote:
Well you are doing better than me. So why don't you lend me some help well not just me but others as well. I could use help on 32,39,40,60,61,78,79,87. I'm willing to trade 2 of my answers that you need for help on those 8. If you want to trade give me your email address and we'll do some trading. Smile If not well its okay someone else will take me up on the offer. But I do have 2 1/2 of those answers. One I have an answer to but haven't checked it out yet. But I do have some you need. So if I see your email address I'll know you want to trade.

JRATZ

Check out this site for #79, I think it fits perfectly.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2278456#2278456

JRATZ:

Sorry I copied the wrong site for #79, here it is.

http://www.utah.com/playgrounds/bonneville_salt.htm
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:55 pm
Whitie I am not going to give you the answer. I will give you clues but I have verified everything in the clue except I do have questions about the way they say This here bar and restaurant. If you want the clues then fine if not then ignore them. I am trying to help. This is a hard one and not just going to post it here on a forum that is here for anyone to read. JRATZ. I have one that you are looking for that I will help you with if you e-mail me. my e-mail is [email protected]
0 Replies

whitiepossum

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:56 pm
Thread is had to follow sometimes
CrshN2mme wrote:
Whitie I am not 100% but the one I found is in CA

Can't follow the thread the one what?

answer for 44?
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:57 pm
JRATZ, please post when you have e-mailed me. I don't check them that often since I have several e-mail addresses
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:59 pm
yes whitie.
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:04 am
as far as 43 I am pretty satisfied with my answer. When I finish all 100 our team will get together and each person will take the sheet and try to verify each answer. We will then decide which answer we are going with.
0 Replies

whitiepossum

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:04 am
Clues are fine
CrshN2mme wrote:
Whitie I am not going to give you the answer. I will give you clues but I have verified everything in the clue except I do have questions about the way they say This here bar and restaurant. If you want the clues then fine if not then ignore them. I am trying to help. This is a hard one and not just going to post it here on a forum that is here for anyone to read. JRATZ. I have one that you are looking for that I will help you with if you e-mail me. my e-mail is [email protected]

This forum is moving way to fast at this moment. I'm sorry, I didn't get the fact that you were this confident with it. Can you post your questions about the "This here bar and restaurant" and see if we can't help with that?

I'm making a post and 10 fall between what I've just read. I've gotta get these three fingers to type faster.
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:07 am
I just said that I have a problem with the "this here bar and restaurant" which may be leading you to believe it is a honky tonk or country bar. That is the only problem I have with this answer
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:11 am
believe me no answer has yet to be written on my answer sheet. That will not happen to everything has been verified and re-verified. Right now we have typed out all questions and I update them everytime I find a possible answer and e-mail them to my team.
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:14 am
I think people are going to be surprised about the answer to #55 One website does not make it so. I have not gotten the book I need to verify it yet because the library near me does not have it but as soon as I have time to get to the main library I hope to have a definite answer.
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:17 am
I think I should probably get to bed. redoing my steps in my house tomorrow and my husband is going to be getting me up at 7. If you have any questions that I can help you with I posted my e-mail so please e-mail me.
0 Replies

pagepappy

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:18 am
ladyrev wrote:
Hey Pagepappy ----- I might be assuming, but I am making a guess that the ranch clue you referred to was the one I gave you in an e-mail ----- sorry it wasn't enough, but I have yet to just spit out an answer ----- I had to work off of clues to find mine and they need to be researched anyway ----- I did say that it is in Texas, and that it is a cattle ranch ---- while their may be many more than one cattle ranch in Texas it is a start and didn't realize that it would cause such a "beef". Sorry you weren't able to find it Crying or Very sad

A beef? Hummm….well lets see, this is the email that I got from you after writing to see if you were the one that was recommended on this site. This is what you wrote to me:

You--"Hey I will trade you two for what you have on 43, I have something not real confident in it and just need something else to look at and put together. Please help. "

Me--sounds good to me. which 2?

You--Name me a few you need and I will give you two that I am positive about.
Now, nowhere in that sentence does it state that you have never "spit out an answer" or I will give you a clue.
I replied with:
hey, sorry it has taken me so long. ok, here goes. I need, 39, 40, 44, 61,93. In good faith here is what i have for #43. ******* ****, making the brewert ****** ****** Brewery.
Which is the answer I have to #43. What I thought it to be.
This is just how the sentence was written in the email, notice brewery is misspelled. I didn't change it when I copied and pasted it here just to prove that this is the way you got the email.

You replied with
Look up a ranch in Texas, and something to this effect for another one

Me--what kind of ranch?

You---a cattle ranch.

I didn't have a "beef" and I didn't name any names. But I think it's a shame that you would come in this forum only after yours has closed and post through someone else offering help and then not giving what you offered--You--Name me a few you need and I will give you two that I am positive about. …

But you make a statement about "I had to work off of clues to find mine and they need to be researched anyway" I just wonder how many people made this deal with you, also you said that you have never just spit out an answer, well maybe you won't but you sure do advertise something else, all together different.

And DesertRat please don't kick me with your ankle monitor. Crying or Very sad

Sorry everyone for all this BS, but everyone is sharing and its not right for someone to ask for an answer and make a deal and not follow through. Thats all
0 Replies

whitiepossum

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:20 am
Tipping my hand also
CrshN2mme wrote:
I just said that I have a problem with the "this here bar and restaurant" which may be leading you to believe it is a honky tonk or country bar. That is the only problem I have with this answer

I have spent two days chasing down non-dance actions that would wear down a floor. While I first thought this was a honk tonk, I no longer do. This is just me thinking outloud, but the clue is a rhyme. I think in the term of iambic pentameter (someone will likely correct me there). Anyway, "this here" makes the final phrase match the beat of the preceding phrase, and I'm willing to accept it as a "western" filler.

Hope that helps you in some way.
0 Replies