Help needed with Marlboro contest question

HankHillinLV

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 11:23 am
the key to the clue is "favoured" <--english

When you see "fog" think smoke.

Someone a few pages back totally gave this one away.

The bridge was shipped here from England one brick at a time.

I think this clue is falling down, falling down, falling down.......
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 12:02 pm
I know which bridge you are referring to but where does the smoke come in at.. I know it was put back together but I have yet to see where the fire in teh sky comes in
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 12:16 pm
mswafford74 wrote:
I know which bridge you are referring to but where does the smoke come in at.. I know it was put back together but I have yet to see where the fire in teh sky comes in

Research the city where the bridge was reassembled. Look for events that happen in that city. That's how I found the answer I have but that is not to say it is correct - but I'm sticking with it.

Sometimes these clues don't exactly SPELL it out for you, that's why it's just a clue. LOL

Example: "favoured" English spelling - London - London Bridge
what is something related to London Bridge that involves the West?That leads you to a city in the west, and other things that happen in that city.
Capish?
0 Replies

pagepappy

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 12:17 pm
Ok, I get the "falling down" part but I still don't get what just ended? And where it ended at. Someone please help.

Also, I know I haven't posted any wrong answers here. I have given what I thought would work, and I usually ask for input. I would hope that everyone has the common sense to look up and confirm any answers. I mean if we can get the answers or clues here we should have at the very least look them up.

Once again appreciate any help with #88.
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 12:21 pm
Re: #88
pagepappy wrote:
Ok, I get the "falling down" part but I still don't get what just ended? And where it ended at. Someone please help.

Also, I know I haven't posted any wrong answers here. I have given what I thought would work, and I usually ask for input. I would hope that everyone has the common sense to look up and confirm any answers. I mean if we can get the answers or clues here we should have at the very least look them up.

Once again appreciate any help with #88.

FORGET THE BRIDGE -Think the city. The bridge clue just gets you to the city.
0 Replies

pagepappy

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 12:22 pm
WELL DUH!!!!
I guess I spoke to soon, got it
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 12:24 pm
Hey I really like listening to you guys sometimes yoou really get me tickled. I was wondering if anyone here truthfully had #44 because that is a big ole dead end. I hope I am not the only complete idiot stuck here. Well i will research the bridge info somemore so I will be right back in a while
0 Replies

grnpickle

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 12:31 pm
answer to #8 marlboro question
It is Skull Rock! This is the answer to number 8 on the marlboro questions.I just wanted to give you all the answer to this one because people are having trouble with it.Good luck.grnpickle..
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 01:03 pm
ok I will give a Huge hint on 44, but all you people here have to please try to help me with a few of mine. I need 2,11,12,15,18,19,21,29,32,39,40,42,46,54-56,61,64,66,70,71,74-76,79,82,86,87....The answer you are looking for is not a name..
0 Replies

spiritchild

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 01:18 pm
what do you mean it's not a name? email me at [email protected] and I will help you with your answers.
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 01:35 pm
angel1234
angel1234
I have many of the answers you need. I don't have your email address. But if you give it to me I'll email you and maybe we can trade some answers.
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 01:36 pm
Ok Angel here is one you have listed.. #42 is Las Colinas Mustangs Ok people help her out a little......
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 01:39 pm
GEEZZZZZZZ Angel where the hell have you been, did you just get the book?
0 Replies

HankHillinLV

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 01:45 pm
Angel-

46- Gila County

how about another clue on 44?

could you maybe make it something that we ARE looking for this time?
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 01:54 pm
Hey there coon I have a 1 year old and a 2 year old. You try to stay on a computer longer than 15 minutes at a time. There is a . in the middle of it.
0 Replies

LilSmokie

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 01:57 pm
Hi everyone...I was in the SiezureKitty forum for awhile til she folded. I was really happy to find this one. I think I have them all except 43 and 44...althrough there's about 4 answers I have that I'm not positive about that I need to rersearch further. I'm willing to help anyone who can help me with the ones I am lacking. Several answers I have are different from the ones mentioned here. By the way...I dont think Mount Rushmore is the answer for the Bull Moose of stone. Anybody wanna trade answers? Very Happy
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 02:00 pm
OOOPS Angel, i didnt no..... Now cmon you can do better than that. A dot in the middle?
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 02:08 pm
angel1234 wrote:
Hey there coon I have a 1 year old and a 2 year old. You try to stay on a computer longer than 15 minutes at a time. There is a . in the middle of it.

I'll trade you answers 18,21,70,82 for the correct answer to 44. If it sounds good give me your email address and we'll trade.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 02:16 pm
That sounds good. I really dont want to give such a headache of a questions answer to all the leeches just sitting there though. So my e-mail is [email protected] This one took days to find. I am happy with the answer and I even called the place they replaced the floor 4 years ago.
0 Replies

LilSmokie

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 02:51 pm
Ok Angel...I'll send you any answer I have that you want for the correct answer to 44. Deal? Laughing
0 Replies