Help needed with Marlboro contest question

russelhammond

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:42 pm
hello ALL! hope everyone is having a great evening!! just wanted to say hi! I'm 40 pages behind on this forum....crazy!!
I got my last shipment of Marlboro goodies...no more catalogs..totally sucks!!

any way I have a question for y'all....
WHO WANTS GREAT SEX??? :wink: :wink: Idea Exclamation

YEAH, that's right?! go to greatsexbrewery.com....LOL oops did I give away the answer to #44...LOL it did say "south of the border"...."happy trail"...LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Drunk Drunk Drunk

I crack myself up!! I hope you laughed, too!!
Okay, I'm tired. I'll talk to you in the morning.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:44 pm
OK I come in and yall go bye bye Crying or Very sad Razz
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:49 pm
I'm here horse. Don't I count for nothin?
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:51 pm
Well mama ummm yea I guess so.... hahaha just kiddin you know I wuv ya Laughing
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:54 pm
OMG!!! you guys!!!
i have been reading for 2 hours now only on page 329!! just got a critical error-- now have to spend 10 minutes back paging--isn't there any easier way to do this---
if there is email me-- cuz i'll be pagin back so i can get caught up-- which by the way might be nice if some o f the newbys did that before they ask for help--- all 100 questions have been hashed and rehashed in the 397 pages of post
[email protected]
Patti
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:57 pm
OMG dont tell me they told the answeres to 40 43 and 44..... I did not look at all the pages yet.... them dunb a**'s need to keep there mouth shut
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:12 pm
They put them all out there, horse. Even I broke down and posted a bunch cause I couldn't take it no more. #44 was one of them--the answer is Purple Hoo Hoo Saloon, on Ah Beano Avenue, in case you missed it. Now you don't have to page back.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:14 pm
They put them all out there, horse. Even I broke down and posted a bunch cause I couldn't take it no more. #44 was one of them--the answer is Purple Hoo Hoo Saloon, on Ah Beano Avenue, in case you missed it. Now you don't have to page back.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:18 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:18 pm
sorry for double posts.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:23 pm
shouldn't it be getting close time for toots to show up?
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:25 pm
lol I think so... I am working on finding that thang I told you about for #31 :wink:
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:28 pm
It's my 400th post...I deserve a beer or something. Fanfare. Applause.

When you find it just email it. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:30 pm
OMG U PASSED ME UP !!!! lol naaaa I think I will just post it on here hahahahaha just kiddin Laughing
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:31 pm
Horse you have #43, right?
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:33 pm
well I have 43 dont kmow if its right lol I have all 100 have checked and rechecked but I still could be wrong Very Happy
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:43 pm
Yeah, I have one for #43 but, as toots would say, I don't feel warm and fuzzy about it.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:49 pm
This dang computer....i am just about to chunk it in the yard Evil or Very Mad
I think I am working it to hard Smile
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:56 pm
Wanna hear sumpin funny..... at the powder puff game tonight...some of the boy football players were pitching the football around(this is high school).....I went out there and told um the next one to get the ball I was gonna tackle.... well they laughed at me and said yea rite you must be crazy if you think you can even catch us.... well little did they know, I am crazy lol...... one of the boys got the ball and BAM i had him down in like 5 seconds ....... hahahaha,....... now they know I am crazy hahahaha
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:02 pm
whew--- half a pack of smokes--- 2 glasses of wine--- 3 plus hours later- I AM CAUGHT Up!!!!
jeez oh pete---i'm too tired now to search for anything----so just give me the dang answers!!!! lmao-- just kidding-- don't throw the frogs-- and no crazy tackles--please---
0 Replies