Help needed with Marlboro contest question

Howdy

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:32 pm
benoutwitted wrote:
I'm all done except for the one....I'm just here for comic relief...and I don't plan on doing any more research on the one till after the 1st Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

lol i am about at that point myself but i am having fun
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:34 pm
well e-mail the numbers you need and numbers only and I'll try to point you in thr right direction... Very Happy Very Happy love big words
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:35 pm
OMG! i signed off tuesday at 10 PM east coast time--- had to work 12 hours wed--- come in here tonight and i am 100 pages behind- trying to catch up--- see ya in a couple hours--- (took me 20 minutes just to get back to my last post)
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:36 pm
Hi pattiness welcome back
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:37 pm
benoutwitted wrote:
well e-mail the numbers you need and numbers only and I'll try to point you in thr right direction... Very Happy Very Happy love big words

whats your e mail addy
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:38 pm
[email protected] and include your user name so I know it's you
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:45 pm
Ok I'm running to get sumptin eat..Will be back soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:45 pm
benoutwitted wrote:
[email protected] and include your user name so I know it's you

ok i sent you mail
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:47 pm
ok I'll look at it when I finish dinner Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:48 pm
ok,
the few that i have several answers to saturday is library day i will narrow them down those are going to be easy maybe lol
0 Replies

whitelightning

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:55 pm
I think I'll head to bed YYAAWWNN it's almost 10:00...between a 5 yr old & 11 month both begging for my attention while I stare bug eyed at this computer Shocked I'm beat...gotta get up at 5:00 for work. Talk to ya'll tomorrow.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:01 pm
Hi everyone!!!! I only have about 5 minutes because I still need to pack my bags. Don't forget I am leaving and won't be back until next week. I had to hurry, like real fast, to catch up with what you have been talking about. Damn, I thought you would be talking about me being in the nude again Crying or Very sad
Wow I missed a lot.
1) jrtaz- thanks for accepting my apology
2 Miss kitty-you said you had a personal question for me? Check with
horse she might be able to answer it
3) mama- I hope you haven't forgot to email me too. I haven't had time
to check my email
4) I volunteer to be the #1 bitch on here! If two want to join then we
could have the power of 3, then go 2 acres to hell and live in a hotel
that has no name and we can use this hotel to sail out to sea, then we
can look for that naked golden thing and drink some beer!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Who are all these newbies? Devils???? I hope one of them wins the contest then when Marlboro asks them how they got their answers and they don't know what to say, except by stealing them, Marlboro disqualifies them because obviously they are idiots who can't research. So, there take that you mean little newbies. I volunteer to be the #1
bitch, so if you think, which you have made clear you can't by coming on here to take answers, that you are going to get #40, 43 & 44 YOU ARE NOT!!!!! lol,lol

Horse and mama have my email address. If I have time since I went past 5 minutes I will email horse and mama something I think is important.

Bye, play nice so I don't have to read 100 pages when I get back

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:02 pm
whitelightning wrote:
I think I'll head to bed YYAAWWNN it's almost 10:00...between a 5 yr old & 11 month both begging for my attention while I stare bug eyed at this computer Shocked I'm beat...gotta get up at 5:00 for work. Talk to ya'll tomorrow.

ok well give them kids some attention and get some rest you have a lot more searching to do lol i am just joking now ok
0 Replies

russelhammond

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:35 pm
benoutwitted wrote:
Great day to stay in bed and rest and duck flying frogs

hello! my eyes are glazed over and read this as F$ck dying frogs....thanks for the laugh....sorry!
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:36 pm
Hello everyone--my TV is over.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:38 pm
Howdy ppl...OK i did not read the last 12 pages so if its somtin I need to know yall just tell me about it lol....Just got back from my daughters football game, she (they) kiked but lol 32 to 0 hahahaha it was a blast....so how is everyone?
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:39 pm
Sure have missed ya horse. Well, earlier anyway; I've only been back a minute myself.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:41 pm
horsefarm wrote:
Howdy ppl...OK i did not read the last 12 pages so if its somtin I need to know yall just tell me about it lol....Just got back from my daughters football game, she (they) kiked but lol 32 to 0 hahahaha it was a blast....so how is everyone?

You might as well wait for the movie to come out, horse, rather than for any of us to try and catch you up on it.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:41 pm
I seen some of the BS....man I miss all the fun lol
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:42 pm
ok ladies and gentlemen i am off of here see you tomorrow i got a lot of searching to do and a lot of time tonight lol
0 Replies