Help needed with Marlboro contest question

KAREN1958

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:59 am
Cowgirl I don't have the time to go back and correct your errors nor would I want to. If it makes you feel better than more power to you.
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:00 am
Re: out wit the who
brokenrubber wrote:
LOL YEP KAREN LEADVILLE-OSCAR WILDE FOR 23 SEEMS TO FIT. I SENSE ALOT OF HOSTILITY FROM SOME OF YOU NOW. WHY GET HUFFY YOUR THE ONES THAT POSTED IT ALL NOT ME. AH TEMPER TEMPER LMFAO.

I think someone used there spell check before posting this time!!!! I'm SOOOOOO proud!!! Surprised
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:05 am
KAREN1958 wrote:
Cowgirl I don't have the time to go back and correct your errors nor would I want to. If it makes you feel better than more power to you.

Karen, you're so bitter!!! All I've ever done is try to help you out a little bit with your spelling! Why all the anger????
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:07 am
Me angry you got to be kidding!!!! I am loving it, keep going please. Laughing

Laughing Don't stop now Laughing
0 Replies

brokenrubber

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:07 am
out wit the worn down brains
ONE FUNNY THING I NOTICED THAT WAS THAT JEEZ AND COWGIRLY HAD AT FIRST STATED THE SAME THING I JUST DID, YOUR MESSING UP THE CONTEST, BUT NOW I SEE THEM HELPING ALSO, TOO FUNNY. POOR MISS KITTY, YOUR SO LOST ALL YOU CAN DO IS BE ABUSIVE. I WILL ADD YOU TO MY PRAYERS TONIGHT. ANYWAYS LIKE I SAID DONT GET MAD YALL ARE THE ONES THAT POSTED ALL THIS NOT ME. WHAT A CIRCUS THIS IS.
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:09 am
Re: out wit the worn down brains
brokenrubber wrote:
ONE FUNNY THING I NOTICED THAT WAS THAT JEEZ AND COWGIRLY HAD AT FIRST STATED THE SAME THING I JUST DID, YOUR MESSING UP THE CONTEST, BUT NOW I SEE THEM HELPING ALSO, TOO FUNNY. POOR MISS KITTY, YOUR SO LOST ALL YOU CAN DO IS BE ABUSIVE. I WILL ADD YOU TO MY PRAYERS TONIGHT. ANYWAYS LIKE I SAID DONT GET MAD YALL ARE THE ONES THAT POSTED ALL THIS NOT ME. WHAT A CIRCUS THIS IS.

So, Karen, how long does it take you to switch back and forth on your names for this forum?
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:12 am
brokenrubber wrote:

If this is a circus, then you and karen just got top billing as our main freak show attraction

"we'll make ya famous"
0 Replies

DARLENESMITH

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:13 am
Wow thank you everyone for making this so easy. Can someone please post the answer to 43, 44 and 66 (I have no clue).

Do you think it will come down to a tiebreaker?

Thank you!

Dar
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:14 am
DARLENESMITH wrote:
Wow thank you everyone for making this so easy. Can someone please post the answer to 43, 44 and 66 (I have no clue).

Thank you!

Dar

So Karen, which personality is this one???
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:15 am
brokenrubber wrote:

Whats the matter? Did the better part of you run down Pappy's leg. So much for that rub. Oh did I rub you the wrong way?
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:15 am
DARLENESMITH wrote:

Thank you!

Dar

They were posted a couple of pages or so back; you should read more carefully
0 Replies

brokenrubber

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:17 am
out wit the world
OK OK CALM DOWN YOUR GONNA GIVE YOURSELF TUMORS. YALL ARE FIRED UP NOW HUH? LOL. TOO FUNNY. WELL IM GOING BACK TO MY FORUM, WE ARE ALL HAVING A GOOD LAUGH THERE. SEE THE REST OF YOU THERE, YOUR RIGHT THIS WAS FUN TO MESS WITH THEM. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! AND THANKS FOR THE COMEDY RELIEF. JPB
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:18 am
Re: out wit the world
brokenrubber wrote:
OK OK CALM DOWN YOUR GONNA GIVE YOURSELF TUMORS. YALL ARE FIRED UP NOW HUH? LOL. TOO FUNNY. WELL IM GOING BACK TO MY FORUM, WE ARE ALL HAVING A GOOD LAUGH THERE. SEE THE REST OF YOU THERE, YOUR RIGHT THIS WAS FUN TO MESS WITH THEM. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! AND THANKS FOR THE COMEDY RELIEF. JPB

And thank YOU for the warning!!!
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:20 am
Re: out wit the world
Cowgirly320 wrote:
brokenrubber wrote:

And thank YOU for the warning!!!

Oops! I missed one -- It isn't YALL, it's YA'LL

It's funny how KAREN1958 (is that her weight?), DARLENESMITH, and brokenrubber all appeared at the same time, huh? Confused
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:20 am
everyone should check their mail-if you don't have anything, it's because i don't have your address
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:21 am
well, some of you might not need that mail now
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:23 am
I recieved notta!
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:24 am
[email protected]
here morgansmoma
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:26 am
hello forum i have been searching all morning not sure if i found what i was looking for and i give it my 100% but this forum sure has been busy lol
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:27 am
and it let me on without a error
0 Replies