Help needed with Marlboro contest question

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:39 am
Ok I gotta go get dressed and go to the store get more smokes. Can't be near this puter anymore without smokes :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:39 am
#23: Liberace, Idaho and Ernest Hemmingway
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:41 am
Thinkin Liberace for that one Hummmm sounds a bout right
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:42 am
I thought that # 23 was Woodys Bar in Arizona? Dam you mean to tell me I have to hunt some more. Hey quit giving me extra work. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:43 am
Brokenrubber-
I saw you were looking for answers, and I wanted to give you some additional help. coon gave you some, but I have a few he didn't have:

1 Chocolate Cheesecake
2 Rocky Top Marble Quest (coon, I hate do tell you, but you're wrong on this one-I know because I won last RTMQ last year by finding mine the fastest)
7 Seymour Buhts Memorial Hwy
8 Max Headroom Rock
30 Row Your Boat Inn
44 Purple Hoo Hoo Saloon--happens to be on Ah Beano Avenue
63 Bedrock Stonatorium

I'm still working on a few others-once I'm sure of them I'll post them for you
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:46 am
Mama I got those too...great minds think alike Very Happy
0 Replies

brokenrubber

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:48 am
outwit the web boogers
HERES SOME OTHERS IVE SEEN POSTED ON HERE, YALL MAKE IT SO EASY FOR SOME FOLKS THAT DONT HAVE THE TIME TO RESEARCH, GOOD WORK LMAO.

99- ANDYS TRUCKEE DINER
98- TEXAS
97- THE LIGHTNING FIELD-1977
96- VALLEY OF FIRE STATE PARK
94- MILES CITY BUCKING HORSE SALE

WOW WHY DO YALL KEEP DOING THAT, WELL ONE THING FOR SURE YOU CAN ALL PAT YOURSELVES ON THE BACK FOR MESSING UP THIS CONTEST. YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED. I HOPE THAT WHEN YOU DO SOLVE THE ONES YOUR STUCK ON YOU DONT POST THOSE ALSO OR GIVE THEM OUT IN EMAIL. SAVE SOMETHING FOR YOUR TEAM. OR IS THIS YOUR WAY OF SCREWING YOUR TEAM FOR LEAVING YOU TO DO ALL THE WORK? SAD SAD SAD. NEXT YEAR CHOSE A BETTER TEAM. WELL I WILL LET YOU GET BACK TO YOUR RANTING AND RAVING. DONT POP A BLOOD VESSEL, REMEMBER YOUR THE ONES THAT POSTED ALL THIS.
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:48 am
well #23 Leadville sounds wild enough for me.......
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:49 am
Thanks for the answer on 44! GOODNESS, I will have ooooodles of time now, no more hunting!

Thanks again!
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:50 am
Re: outwit the web boogers
brokenrubber wrote:
HERES SOME OTHERS IVE SEEN POSTED ON HERE, YALL MAKE IT SO EASY FOR SOME FOLKS THAT DONT HAVE THE TIME TO RESEARCH, GOOD WORK LMAO.

99- ANDYS TRUCKEE DINER
98- TEXAS

WOW WHY DO YALL KEEP DOING THAT, WELL ONE THING FOR SURE YOU CAN ALL PAT YOURSELVES ON THE BACK FOR MESSING UP THIS CONTEST. YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED. I HOPE THAT WHEN YOU DO SOLVE THE ONES YOUR STUCK ON YOU DONT POST THOSE ALSO OR GIVE THEM OUT IN EMAIL. SAVE SOMETHING FOR YOUR TEAM. OR IS THIS YOUR WAY OF SCREWING YOUR TEAM FOR LEAVING YOU TO DO ALL THE WORK? SAD SAD SAD. NEXT YEAR CHOSE A BETTER TEAM. WELL I WILL LET YOU GET BACK TO YOUR RANTING AND RAVING. DONT POP A BLOOD VESSEL, REMEMBER YOUR THE ONES THAT POSTED ALL THIS.

And that's the thanks we get for giving him a few more answers???? Geez, go figure.... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:50 am
hey i thought the answer for #1 was the sahara desert! oh well. back to the drawing board!
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:52 am
i wonder if brokenrubber is his or her name because they were a MISTAKE!!!!???? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:53 am
No it's the nile I have that one...to bad I claimed it first Very Happy
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:54 am
Do you seriously thing that these answers won't be posted within a month, when SOME people get the word that they registered wrong and are no longer in the contest?

What's funny is (if it's JUST LIKE LAST YEAR) people with have them listed 1-100 with answers, all the way down. You aren't doing anything to anybody. But you ARE wasting your time. Go ahead and post all of them, takes alot of intellect! I happen to enjoy the search whether or not it's right or wrong.

The REAL sad thing about ALL of this....Is that you are such a bitter, ugly, jealous retard. I feel sorry for your pathetic attempt at attention. TAKE SOME DRUGS FOR THAT! I have an aunt that is just like you...I haven't talked to her for years!

You poor, poor, poor lonely bitter fool.
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:55 am
let me add this to the pile

http://www.foodtimeline.org/tidbits.html
0 Replies

toots3928

you go kitty!!!!
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Re: outwit the web boogers
brokenrubber wrote:

99- ANDYS TRUCKEE DINER
98- TEXAS

It's DON'T not DONT
It's CHOOSE not CHOSE. Must be related to Karen. Laughing
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:57 am
Amen and pass the peas
0 Replies

MissKitty

Gahhhhh, I need to read the Forum title again. Is this the Retard Convention for Foolish Jealous Bitter Fatties?

My goodness, it's rampant. There are two! And BOTH can't spell!
0 Replies

brokenrubber

out wit the who
LOL YEP KAREN LEADVILLE-OSCAR WILDE FOR 23 SEEMS TO FIT. I SENSE ALOT OF HOSTILITY FROM SOME OF YOU NOW. WHY GET HUFFY YOUR THE ONES THAT POSTED IT ALL NOT ME. AH TEMPER TEMPER LMFAO.
0 Replies