Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 07:03 pm
Marlboro Contest
AMEN JR....LET'S ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!
0 Replies

CTRISHA

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 07:26 pm
Re: LOL
arizonatokens wrote:
If you won a previous contest you are disqualified read the rules. leave the forum dont' pass go.

anyways i have like 10 answers I'm not going to the ranch, but i'm having a Damn good time playing.

I never knew there was so much to know about the US. Yeah so i never cared. But what an amazing adventure i've had already.

Maybe in 10 years i can get to the ranch but whether or not i go, i'm having fun.

I agree, I am not going to win or get to the ranch either, I only have 23 answers, lol, but this is fun and I am learning a lot too! I think my problem is that I am taking too long researching an answer. Even when all the clues point to a specific answer, for some reason I am not fully convinced. I am obsessing just a tad I guess! So, by the time we have to turn this in I should have maybe 40 answers, oh well.

What I don't understand is why the people who have come in here complaining about people helping others out, why are they in here anyway? I mean, in order for them to know people are giving out answers, they must be reading the answers too. And do they really think they are fooling anyone, are we really to believe they would not take an answer or a clue to a question they were stuck on? Sounds a bit hypocritical to me.
0 Replies

closelee

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 07:42 pm
Anyone get 99
sure did
0 Replies

pagepappy

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 08:59 pm
Re: Marlboro outwit the west
DesertRat wrote:
If your in this contest, and you say you havent gotten some form of help from a forum, your full of crap. The trouble with forums is there are so many leeches. They sit and watch and offer no help. Then there are those like yourself that do nothing but run your mouth about rules. This is just a time killer for me, i doubt i win anything. But i will submit 100 answers. They can wipe there butt with them or give me a million dollars either way is ok with me. So i really dont think any one gives a crap about what may or may not happen. Just get it done. Then we will see whats what. As for me at this point i got 13 left to do. And because of all the leeches i wont be posting anything else. Any type of action from me will be thru email and on a trade basis. Its past time for hints. Good Luck All.

I agree 100%. It's amazing how some folks are always trying to steal the thunder. You know, my son has a t-shirt that says "never under estimate the power of stupid people" it fits here. Because how stupid is it, to bash everyone for helping with this contest, when you know that they don't have enough sense to look for the answers themselves. Only after what, 26 or 27 pages do they then post about the "rules of cheating". that's smart, yea real intelligent. Go play in the street, or better yet, the roadÂ….. Maybe Route 66.

Anyway, I do have about 30 left to do, most of the ones I do have I am almost 100% right about. I have tried to save the links for them, notice I did say "tried". lol anyone want to share?
0 Replies

CTRISHA

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 09:37 pm
Anyway, I do have about 30 left to do, most of the ones I do have I am almost 100% right about. I have tried to save the links for them, notice I did say "tried". lol anyone want to share?[/quote]

Pagepappy:

Which ones do you need help with ? I will check if they are any of the ones I have.
0 Replies

whitiepossum

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 10:19 pm
0 Replies

pagepappy

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 11:42 pm
CTRISHA wrote:
Anyway, I do have about 30 left to do, most of the ones I do have I am almost 100% right about. I have tried to save the links for them, notice I did say "tried". lol anyone want to share?

Pagepappy:

Which ones do you need help with ? I will check if they are any of the ones I have.[/quote]

these are the ones I don't have; 11,14,15,17,18,19,20,21,27,30,33,34,37,39,40,44,51,52,54,55,60,61,64,67,68,69,70,71,75,78,61,84,87,91,93,94
seems like a lot but at least I have more than I don't have, thats something huh? lol
appreciate any help and willing to help in any way
0 Replies

CTRISHA

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 12:10 am
pagepappy wrote:
CTRISHA wrote:

Pagepappy:

Which ones do you need help with ? I will check if they are any of the ones I have.

these are the ones I don't have; 11,14,15,17,18,19,20,21,27,30,33,34,37,39,40,44,51,52,54,55,60,61,64,67,68,69,70,71,75,78,61,84,87,91,93,94
seems like a lot but at least I have more than I don't have, thats something huh? lol
appreciate any help and willing to help in any way[/quote]

Pagepappy

#20 watch the movie again and you will see one of the guys reading a book at breakfast. Look at the author of the book and then listen again to what the waitress is asking.

As for the other ones, you can check earlier pages in these forums, I think I saw some clues on a few of them that you need. I have not researched any of them, so I don't want to lead you in the wrong direction.

Good Luck !
0 Replies

spiritchild

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 07:43 am
Does anyone have the answer to #84? I don't want the answer just a good hint. thanks
0 Replies

spiritchild

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 07:48 am
any good hints for #43, #44, and #71
thanks
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 07:55 am
I posted back on page 17 how foolish it is for you people to be giving away the answers. This is a competition and I have every intention of winning. I have spent countless hours researching these clues and have all the pages saved to prove it. Everytime I think I have the edge I find the answers posted right here for the whole world to see. There goes my edge, and that makes me mad. You lose your edge, too.

I have done the research. I have found the answers. It is the people on this site who are too lazy to do their own work, and it is the people on this site who are too dumb to keep their answers to themselves.

Furthermore, it is almost impossible to not end up here, because everytime I do the key word searches, this is the site that pops up.

I have seen several other sites that are now gone. I wonder why. Perhaps they got more in trouble with their boss at work than with Marlboro. I also wonder about copyright laws. Surely the questions are all copyrighted.

Interestingly, I saw one site that posted the copyrighted cover of the book. Later that same image showed up on another site. If you have done the research, you have probably been there, too. At any rate, the first site accused the second site of stealing the image right off her page! Ha! It's copyrighted! They both stole it! The second site is now gone.
0 Replies

arizonatokens

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 08:06 am
after the contest is over
I hope in december we all find a place to post our answers so we can see the answers people gave.
0 Replies

reddkapp

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 08:19 am
Hey all

I know I'm supposed to be only giving out hints but I came across this website and I don't know why or care....but it benefits us!
THis will either be a conformation or a ooohh I seee now.
Good Luck

Click underneath
Webpage Title
0 Replies

reddkapp

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 08:33 am
And Jeez I wonder when you "pop" into these forums, you happen to accidentally unknownly write down a couple clues againt you "better" judgement and perhaps twists your own arm to write down the answers.

???????? Embarrassed
0 Replies

SPENCER1958

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 08:36 am
Even if folks give the answer you still have to research to validate it. It would be nice to win the mil but if I don't I'm still happy of doing this contest because I have learned so much out west......

Good Luck to everyone. Need clues, Post??????
0 Replies

lilmary

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 09:26 am
CD in the Outwite the West 3
Can anyone tell me what the questions are on the CD. Mine doesn't work. Thanks
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 09:29 am
Can anyone help with 27. I see alot of different ways to go but nothing def. A good clue would be appreciated.
0 Replies

DesertRat

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 09:47 am
Marlboro outwit the west
This is a public service announcement, A very nice person emailed me who seems to be well informed wants to try and help if possible, If you are needing some help she is willing to try. Please dont flood her email. she has been watching all of the events on here so she knows whos been naughty or nice and whos been helpful or not, so heres the email address she asked me to post for her. [email protected]
0 Replies

DesertRat

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 09:54 am
Marlboro outwit the west
And in local news Jeez makes another post. You sound a little uptight, are you related to Brainfried? I know what would really make you mad. If i posted the answer for #43. Im willing to bet that mine is correct. I will tell the rest of you a couple small things about it. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the state of Colorado, so everyone that put down a brewery from there your way way way off. The other thing is They're after it and man they been chasing it a long time. Once you do solve it you will get a good laugh from it.
0 Replies

pagepappy

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 10:01 am
DesertRat wrote:
And in local news Jeez makes another post. You sound a little uptight, are you related to Brainfried? I know what would really make you mad. If i posted the answer for #43. Im willing to bet that mine is correct. I will tell the rest of you a couple small things about it. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the state of Colorado, so everyone that put down a brewery from there your way way way off. The other thing is They're after it and man they been chasing it a long time. Once you do solve it you will get a good laugh from it.

DesertRat, now you've really got me all screwed up!!!! not that it took to much anyway
0 Replies