Help needed with Marlboro contest question

KAREN1958

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 07:57 pm
I need help with clue #18, 19, 21, 26, 27, 39,40,4170,70, and 94 if anyone could help with clues ---- thank you. iam willing to share with others not sure if they right but i will try
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 08:02 pm
#10 i have i have gunbarrel run
0 Replies

closelee

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 08:53 pm
angel1234 wrote:
hi guys and gals. I am needing 2,15, 17,-21,23,27,30,31,32,34,42,43,44,52-56,58-61,70,74-76,78-80,86-88. I have alot of ideas but not alot of time to research, I have done alot so much in fact I HAVE #91 and I know for sure 99.99% pos its right. I focused on the hard one to try and trade with people. I have a 1 year old and a 2 year old and like I said not alot of time to spend on a computer. I am only in this thing to help my babies have a better life than I did. They deserve so much more. I am the only one on my team researching the others just let me use their id's and they dont have time to help. So if anyone wants to trade let me know or if you want to help me in anyway I would love you forever.

#58 check out blues and brews
#80 check new mexico
sure could use a clue for #91
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 08:57 pm
closelee you can e-mail me at [email protected]
0 Replies

DesertRat

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 08:57 pm
Marlboro outwit the west
Angel1234, email me at [email protected]
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 09:09 pm
desertrat do you have yahoo IM?
0 Replies

DesertRat

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 12:01 am
Marlboro outwit the west
No i dont have yahoo or any messenger, sorry.
0 Replies

SPENCER1958

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 06:41 am
I am still trying to work on clue 44 if someone has any leads please let me know. I am at work now so I left my book home if anyone needs helps let me know and I will try to help.....

Thank you and have a great day!
0 Replies

ranchhopeful

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 08:22 am
OWTW 3
Hello again,

I now have 10 to go. I need 2(I do not think it has anything to do with RMO), 30, 39, 40, 43, 44, 60, 66, 71, & 88. Does anyone want to trade? I will provide the answers and the link where I found the information if you will do the same. If you have any of the above answers, please e-mail me at [email protected] and we will make a deal. Serious traders only please.

Thanks,
Austin Laughing
0 Replies

brainfried

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 12:39 pm
OWTW3
I hate to tell you folks, but what you are doing is not allowed in this contest. If you want to share answers, do it in private. DL Blair has already closed down a couple of private forums where people were helping others find answers. I suggest your read the fine print in the rules. DL Blair can and does throw out answer sheets if they think any inappropriate actions or behavior has happened with a team. I won this contest last year. I talked to both the Marlboro and DL Blair rep at the ranch and people on forums were DQ'd last year. Of course, you aren't going to get a letter telling you that, your answer sheets are just thrown out. They aren't going to award a million dollars to a team that has any cloud of suspicion over them. This is a team contest, not a community project. Just use some common sense. Can you think of any contest or competition where teams can help the competition win and not get penalized or disqualified? How will you get caught? Very simple, five minutes in court and DL Blair has an order to get IP addresses from these forum administrators. Play smart, do your own work and win fairly.
0 Replies

arizonatokens

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 02:27 pm
LOL get over yourself
If you have the rules and we all do it's on your packet. Nothing is mentioned about where you can and can't post.

and 1. how do you know who these people are that use the forums.
2. marlboro cannot get names from usernames from forums. if you think they can Google it.

3. If you dont' want people to post answers don't read the forums.

4. rules of the contest state you have to answer as many as you can PERIOD. Doesnt' say you cannot post answers or ask for help or bribe people. One of the rules is must be a smoker and not a relative of a marlboro employee.

Stop scaring people like religion or the government.
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 02:43 pm
LOL YOU TELL HER ARIZ!!!

She has been running to all the forums, scaring people into shutting them down because she got her answer this way and doesn't want anyone else getting help!! If she was so damn worried about the whole IP thing then why is putting herself on the line??? To warn us?? I think NOT!!
0 Replies

DesertRat

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 03:21 pm
Marlboro outwit the west
If your in this contest, and you say you havent gotten some form of help from a forum, your full of crap. The trouble with forums is there are so many leeches. They sit and watch and offer no help. Then there are those like yourself that do nothing but run your mouth about rules. This is just a time killer for me, i doubt i win anything. But i will submit 100 answers. They can wipe there butt with them or give me a million dollars either way is ok with me. So i really dont think any one gives a crap about what may or may not happen. Just get it done. Then we will see whats what. As for me at this point i got 13 left to do. And because of all the leeches i wont be posting anything else. Any type of action from me will be thru email and on a trade basis. Its past time for hints. Good Luck All.
0 Replies

arizonatokens

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 03:48 pm
anyone get 99 -
Anyone get #99?

Don't want a hint i just want to know if anyone got this with this clue?

I dont' want to spend anymore time on it if it's too difficult
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 04:06 pm
Ranchhopeful

#30 I will give you a hint, look for a nautical hotel in Las Vegas. If anyone has 44 please give me a hint where to look. email: [email protected]

Good Luck.
0 Replies

radioshaq1

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 04:56 pm
Actually Brainfried is absolutely right!!! And she should know, she won the contest last year. Giving answers is absolutely stupid anyway, hints maybe, but answers no.
0 Replies

DesertRat

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 05:43 pm
Marlboro outwit the west
Well if that persons right then every single person that has used this forum is disquailified, including you. So everyone tear up all your answers and throw everything in the garbage. Your all out of it sorry. Futile to go on right? Giving answers, giving clues, giving any help to someone other then a team member right? Oh well we tried, better luck next year everyone. And radio that means your disqualified also, because you used hints and answers off here also. So i guess thats it till next year.
0 Replies

chaching0711

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 06:08 pm
Marlboro Contest
Well....They can throw my answers in the trash can also, if they feel that I am cheating by visiting this site. I was told on the phone that I could use the internet and to pick teammates that had internet access, also...so that's what I did and am doing. If they disqualify me and my team for using this site on "THE INTERNET", they better get them a damn good lawyer and get ready to explain themselves in court...IF...they have the balls to notify me with an explanation. I appreciate all the help everyone has offered here...answers and hints...and I have tried to reciprocate. And another thing, I have learned alot and had a great time with my teammates with this contest. Not in it for the money, but would be nice...just trying something different and enjoying the hell out of it!!!!!!
Don't let them scare you off, I'm not. Anyone need answers or can help me, email at [email protected]
arizonatokens

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 06:26 pm
LOL
If you won a previous contest you are disqualified read the rules. leave the forum dont' pass go.

anyways i have like 10 answers I'm not going to the ranch, but i'm having a Damn good time playing.

I never knew there was so much to know about the US. Yeah so i never cared. But what an amazing adventure i've had already.

Maybe in 10 years i can get to the ranch but whether or not i go, i'm having fun.
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 06:51 pm
Rules
Each year the rules are different just as the question is. When my team and I phoned them we asked about the forums we were informed that last year they tried to keep people from using forums such as this one and discovered that it was nearly imposable. This year they made the questions harder to find on the internet and we were told that it was not a problem to discuss the questions in a public forum. When we asked if we could give answers out right they told us that was upto us. It could lesson our chance to win the million for ourselves. However there was no rule that says we cannot use public forums and there is no rule that says that using the forums will remove us from the contest. So even though that person is a winner of last year don't make it the same for this year. Have a nice day. If you want to know if you can use the forum or not call them. I'm sure you can find the phone number to call them and ask. If you are given a different answer I'd like to hear about it. But when we talked to them that was not what we were told. So instead of getting all worked up and pissy that people are sharing answers just get over it and answer your questions. As for the rest of us well we will use our own knowledge and phone the people who put the contest on instead of listing to foolish people who are just upset.
0 Replies