Help needed with Marlboro contest question

JRTAZ123

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 09:54 pm
My gosh I leave for 5 days and the place fills up with posts and cranky people. So I'm about 37 pages behind on reading. I do have the answers for 44 and 43 and I'm not joking I am telling the truth. Anyhow I am still looking for 40 and I am offereing HINTS to 44 and 43 for HINTS to 40. But not this crapy little hints. I need a hint that will lead me to an answer and I'll be sure to give hints that lead to the answer I have that I believe are correct. But if you have an answer of western union for 40 I don't want your help. I don't believe that is the answer. My email address is [email protected] so email me. I'll trash the emails that don't have MARB HINT in the subject. Since I've given out my email I've been getting crapy emails that are asking for answers and they are from people who can't help me or who I've not seen on the forum at all. So I don't wanna help people like that. That is why I don't post hints in open forum anymore. Tomorrow I'll go through all the back pages and read them to see what I missed. Smile
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 10:28 pm
for all of you still looking for #40, i do have THE answer.
I am sure all of you have seen the definition of HEADQUARTERS but you need to look at it again....look at it close

head‧quar‧ters  /ˈhɛdˌkwɔrtərz, -ˌkwɔ-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hed-kwawr-terz, -kwaw-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun, plural -ters. (used with a singular or plural verb) 1. a center of operations, as of the police or a business, from which orders are issued; the chief administrative office of an organization: The operatives were always in touch with headquarters.
2. the offices or working location of a military commander; the place from which a commander customarily issues orders.
3. a military unit consisting of the commander, his staff, and other assistants.

It is not WU....
0 Replies

whycry

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 10:57 pm
Hey all, just wanted to step in and say hi......now off searching. for the dreaded 44
0 Replies

whycry

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 11:01 pm
for 40...i have 'TF" for my answer so far...... Smile
0 Replies

whycry

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 11:23 pm
HELLO????????? am I home alone????
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 11:32 pm
Well I have what I think is correct for #40 horsefarm, but it's the one you told me you disagreed with. I'm still firm with what I told you!
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 12:26 am
JRTAZ123 wrote:
My gosh I leave for 5 days and the place fills up with posts and cranky people. So I'm about 37 pages behind on reading. I do have the answers for 44 and 43 and I'm not joking I am telling the truth. Anyhow I am still looking for 40 and I am offereing HINTS to 44 and 43 for HINTS to 40. But not this crapy little hints. I need a hint that will lead me to an answer and I'll be sure to give hints that lead to the answer I have that I believe are correct. But if you have an answer of western union for 40 I don't want your help. I don't believe that is the answer. My email address is [email protected] so email me. I'll trash the emails that don't have MARB HINT in the subject. Since I've given out my email I've been getting crapy emails that are asking for answers and they are from people who can't help me or who I've not seen on the forum at all. So I don't wanna help people like that. That is why I don't post hints in open forum anymore. Tomorrow I'll go through all the back pages and read them to see what I missed. Smile

Oh, my, it sounds like you are a little cranky!

I do believe that you posted the Arizona mother hint, and that is the one that is presently driving me crazy. I have a "sort of" answer for 44 but think I can still find that on my own.

I could give you a hint for 40, but I know it's already been posted here. You would probably get mad if I gave you a hint for it, because you must not think it's right, but I know it is! I'm not talking about WU, either, and I don't know anything about TF.
0 Replies

whycry

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 01:06 am
Hello, Is late here around 2:00am. I'm a night owl. worked all weekend. plus the only time the computer is free in my house is while everyone else is in bed. but, i was wondering how many have taken their clue book apart to see if any of the maps connect?.....just wondering!!
0 Replies

whycry

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 02:51 am
hey you guys have to check this out.......ROFLOL!!!!

http://www.gmskroll.com/Deadskunk.htm
and people drank this???
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 06:58 am
whycry wrote:
Hello, Is late here around 2:00am. I'm a night owl. worked all weekend. plus the only time the computer is free in my house is while everyone else is in bed. but, i was wondering how many have taken their clue book apart to see if any of the maps connect?.....just wondering!!

Good morning! LOL-Hadn't thought of that, but I have been meaning to ask if anyone else's pages are coming loose from the clue book like mine are starting to do.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 07:26 am
wickey wrote:
Well I have what I think is correct for #40 horsefarm, but it's the one you told me you disagreed with. I'm still firm with what I told you!

sorry i dont remember what you had said about 40 Smile i have looked at mine for 40 and it fits....in my mind lol. if you want to talk about it [email protected]
and howdy ppl Very Happy
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 07:31 am
horsefarm, is it okay if I send you an email?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 07:42 am
Good morning, day, evening or whatever time it is where you are. Okay jeez and horsefarm, I wrote that the answer to #99 is NOT BWD. You guys showed BWT. The correct answer is ATD.
I have been researching so much I think, actually it's a wonder I can think at all after trying to find the answers, that I was nuts for signing up for this contest(: I bet the people at Marlboro are just shaking their heads and having a good laugh!
By the way, the $25 check is written out to the Team Captain (oh, that would be me) when Marlboro deams your team eligible to participate. It will be sent with an official Marlboro Entry Confirmation Package that they will mail on or about Nov. 1st. This is in the tiny print in the official rules. So, you only get the $25 if your team is eligible.
Since I can't think anymore, what does ROFLMAO stand for? I can't remember it was either horsefarm or jeez that ended their post with this.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 07:44 am
ROFLMAO--means rolling on floor laughing my a#% off
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 07:47 am
yes mama email me Smile
TTH that is what I have for #99
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 07:48 am
Thank you. It made me laugh Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 07:50 am
Check for $25? LOL--That's about 25 cents/hr (if that) for the amount of research I've put in to answer these clues. That won't near pay for the nerve pills I'll need before this is over either!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 07:53 am
Horsefarm, I am positive the answer to #99 is ATD. Do you want to exchange emails?
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 07:56 am
tryingtohelp wrote:
Horsefarm, I am positive the answer to #99 is ATD. Do you want to exchange emails?

ATD is what I have had from the start...but yea you can email me Smile
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:02 am
morgansmama wrote:
whycry wrote:

Good morning! LOL-Hadn't thought of that, but I have been meaning to ask if anyone else's pages are coming loose from the clue book like mine are starting to do.

starting to? my book started falling apart the week i got it!
0 Replies