Help needed with Marlboro contest question

morgansmama

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:22 pm
By the way, you can hold off on the "I'm not worthys". It's really not necessary. Very Happy
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:29 pm
**PUFF** **PUFF** Never fails, get the first 25 done and they say don't do that! LOL Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:30 pm
YIPPEE! See y'all Monday the weekend is officially here! Bye 4 now!
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:32 pm
Well, just be glad you aren't that good at it. It means you ain't gotta do it all that much, AND you just saved a lot of energy!

Now, I sure would like to know just the #'s of the things you have different answers on. I'm at [email protected]

I'd be freakin' DELIGHTED to be a sounding board. Hell, I just might get an answer or two right out of it!
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:34 pm
Keep up the good work and keep 2x2 from going... TOOOOO Fuuunnnyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:37 pm
I got something I just GOT to share with ya'll....

THIS just screams what I am all about!

"True Friendship"
(With none of that Sissy Crap!!!!)
Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality?

Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card- just the stone cold truth of our friendship.

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you that way.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want to catch whatever you have.

8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

9. This is my oath..... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask, "because you are my friend."

Friendship is like peeing in your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

And remember....when life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over !!!!!
0 Replies

whycry

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:42 pm
Hello all ....To all of us newbies out there.....WELCOME TO THE FORUM!! (myself included) there, i did it again. I just welcomed myself like i did on my first visit instead of waiting for one. But i'd still be waiting i think. Just have a sec. before i head off to work. just made it home from a funeral (sad) then called back to work. I hope to catch some of you on later as will be around 11:00 pm before i can return. Maybe i can brainstorm my new thought for # 44 with some of you. I think i finally got #40 (I HOPE) seems to fit though. So thats my answer and I'm sticking to it. .....good luck with your searching everyone......
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:43 pm
New question.... I need something that "sounds like" peace of mind.....I was preaching to my 19 year old and she told me I needed to loose that saying so I want to replace it with something that will still drive her nutz lol
0 Replies

Starr

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:43 pm
OMG that is too funny MissKitty and soooo true!
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:48 pm
Welcome, whycry-
We'll see you later.
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:48 pm
horsefarm wrote:
New question.... I need something that "sounds like" peace of mind.....I was preaching to my 19 year old and she told me I needed to loose that saying so I want to replace it with something that will still drive her nutz lol
COOL BEANS....
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:53 pm
Cool Beans? that dont sound like peace of mind lol jk coondog.... by the way how did I miss all the fun? Sounds like twotwo's tootoo is on to tite
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:01 pm
This is FUNNY.. A fourth grade boy was showing a fourth grade girl his football. He say's this is a boy's game and girl's can't have one. So the little girl went home crying and told her mom. So mom goes out and buy's her one. The next day she showed the boy her football as he passed by her house on his bike and said look i have one too. The little boy said o yeah well this is a boy's bike and little girls can't have one. So her mom went and bought her one. The next day he is passing by and she say's look i have a boy's bike like your's.. He say's o yeah, then he pulls his pant's down and say's well i have one of these and girl's can't have one and your mom can't go buy you one... The next day he passes by and say's well what do you have to say now.. She pulls up her skirt and say's i have one of these and mom says as long as i have one of these, i can get as many of those as i want.... Hope this does not offend anyone...
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:01 pm
horsefarm wrote:
Cool Beans? that dont sound like peace of mind lol jk coondog.... by the way how did I miss all the fun? Sounds like twotwo's tootoo is on to tite

LOL Laughing LOL Laughing LOL

By the way horse, try "cheese and wine" or "grease the vine"
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:02 pm
I guess I made you mad coon sorry.... Sad
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:03 pm
coondog wrote:
This is FUNNY.. A fourth grade boy was showing a fourth grade girl his football. He say's this is a boy's game and girl's can't have one. So the little girl went home crying and told her mom. So mom goes out and buy's her one. The next day she showed the boy her football as he passed by her house on his bike and said look i have one too. The little boy said o yeah well this is a boy's bike and little girls can't have one. So her mom went and bought her one. The next day he is passing by and she say's look i have a boy's bike like your's.. He say's o yeah, then he pulls his pant's down and say's well i have one of these and girl's can't have one and your mom can't go buy you one... The next day he passes by and say's well what do you have to say now.. She pulls up her skirt and say's i have one of these and mom says as long as i have one of these, i can get as many of those as i want.... Hope this does not offend anyone...
Laughing LOL Laughing LOL Laughing
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:10 pm
That was too cute mama... Laughing
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:16 pm
angel1234 wrote:
I guess I made you mad coon sorry.... Sad
What are you talking about honey?
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:17 pm
angel1234 wrote:
That was too cute mama... Laughing
Mama didnt type that silly goose...
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:19 pm
I guess I missed it when it first came out. Coon you were s'pose to e-mail me back yesterday... r'member???
0 Replies