I'd rather poke my eye out than....

lezzles

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 08:29 pm
Sorry, Try, was that "count" or "court"?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 11:16 pm
lol
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 04:28 am
I'd rather poke my eye out than dismiss all possibilities of a romantic interlude with a fluffy sheep. However, Dingo's are outta the question!
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 07:58 am
I'd rather poke my eye out than be witness to the above statement. Shocked
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 05:32 pm
I'd rather poke my eye out than have witnesses to my previous statement
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 06:19 pm
IWRPMEO than stay up playing this daft game with you nutters.
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 06:24 pm
I'd rather poke my eye out rather than see you forget your cranky medication again Spendius!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 06:49 pm
I'd rather poke my eye out than give credence to inservility
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 06:26 am
I'd rather poke my eye out than replace the thrust bearings in a Massey Ferguson tractor with crop spraying attachments.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 11:18 am
I'd rather poke my eye out than be forced to disagree with that statement, the clutch plate is darned annoying
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 11:30 am
I'd rather poke my eye out than play mechanic at any time.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 12:24 pm
I'd rather poke my eye out than play Doctors and Nurses
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 03:10 pm
I'd rather poke my eye out than read my husband's manuscript on Thermodynamic Modelling of Magmatic Processes.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 04:44 pm
I'd rather poke my eye out than miss a chance to study the: THERMODYNAMICS OF NATURAL PROCESSES, THERMODYNAMIC PROPERTIES OF MINERALS AND MINERALFORMING SUBSTANCES
If the major objectives are: experimental determination and theoretical evaluation of the thermodynamic properties (heat capacity, entropy, enthalpy, thermoelastic properties) of the key rockforming compounds, solid solutions and melts; development of computer thermodynamic databases and complex of programs, which are necessary for computer modelling of chemical equilibria and phase relationships in the mineral multisystems as a function of temperature, pressure, composition, oxygen fugacity. If all the data acquired is run through theoretical assessment for internal consistency. The databases will be useful in a variety of academic and industrial applications. Theoretical calculations provide predictions of physico-chemical and seismic properties in complex multicomponent systems, including cosmochemical, hydrothermal and magmatic systems as well as planetary interiors.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 05:53 pm
I would rather poke my eye out than have to proof read the preceding post for spelling mistakes (using only a dictionary).
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 05:58 pm
IWRPMEO than have failed to Major in irony.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 03:52 pm
I'd rather poke my eye out than remember: There are four major types of irony: verbal, dramatic, situational, and cosmic.
In general, irony involves a contradiction between appearance and reality. In literature, irony is a deliberate gap between the language used and what is being discussed. Irony results when there is a difference in point of view between a character and the narrator or reader.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 02:45 pm
I'd rather poke my eye out than be covered in pus.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 02:49 pm
I'd rather poke my eye out than laugh when I see a Slinkie tumble down the stairs.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 06:03 pm
IWRPMEO than poke both of them out.
0 Replies