Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 04:08 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 402 • Replies: 2
No top replies

xguymontagx

Reply Sat 5 Aug, 2006 01:39 am
I always find it interesting and sad when a person who lives in a city with millions of people still finds ways to be incredibly lonely. Larger cities actually seem to foster loneliness as things like crime and suspicion of strangers keeps people from interacting.

The internet also does keep people disconnected sometimes in that people will spend all thier time communicating on the internet instead of with the people physically around them.

I also think that cell phones can sometimes limit the connection people have. I hate when I'm out with "friends" and they spend a long amount of time talking on the cell phone instead of socializing.

Computers can have the same affect when a person is too busy online to communicate in person with those around them.

not saying these forms of communication are bad, they are just bad when taken to the extreme, as I have seen done by many people nowadays.

how would you farm elites? what kinda' fertilizer could we use?
0 Replies

coberst

Reply Sat 5 Aug, 2006 07:15 am
0 Replies