MILLSBERRY PROBLEMS

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 09:16 pm
today i tried the millsberry website but it didnt work.... it said there was an error and the website was under construction. is it a error or is it really under construction anyways it didnt work this whole day
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,494 • Replies: 16
No top replies

Dada200

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 10:43 pm
millsberry
something must be wrong with your computer get someone to check it because mine works fine.
tommychuncheung

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 11:58 am
Re: millsberry
Dada200 wrote:
something must be wrong with your computer get someone to check it because mine works fine.

ok thx
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 02:41 pm
millsberry food drive
i was wondering how can i enter the millsberry donation center food drive? is it a certain time or what? can someone tell me all the info thx....
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 08:15 am
sudoku trophie
there is a cheat to get a sudoku trophie... ok play medium then use all the cheats BUT ONE!!!! then when you are done and get all the answers right..... right before the board goes gray and walla u get 1000 mb and a sudoku trophie hahaha yay yeah so this is a very easy way to get a trophie
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 01:13 pm
I think kids should get off their asses and stop playing Millsbury. Get out and exercise, ride bikes, run, lift some weights, chase girls and have fun like we did when we were teens.
0 Replies

Dada200

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 01:33 pm
NickFun wrote:
I think kids should get off their asses and stop playing Millsbury. Get out and exercise, ride bikes, run, lift some weights, chase girls and have fun like we did when we were teens.

whatever Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 01:35 pm
They're too lazy. It's much easier to push a button and slide a mouse than use your imagination.

Not to mention, they keep breaking tos by selling and trading their Millsberry sh!t on here.

Be patient Nick...school starts soon and they will soon tire of having every thread they start locked for violating tos.
0 Replies

poppy5

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 01:54 pm
llll
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 04:58 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
They're too lazy. It's much easier to push a button and slide a mouse than use your imagination.

Not to mention, they keep breaking tos by selling and trading their Millsberry sh!t on here.

Be patient Nick...school starts soon and they will soon tire of having every thread they start locked for violating tos.

i dont care i like millsberry and i am 9 years old
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 05:05 pm
where do i go to find the donation center pool?
0 Replies

person123123

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 07:05 pm
heyy, i'm outside 5 hours a day, i don't spend that much time on millsberry. even thoguh i'm perfect in millsberry with 100% everything even health. and have 610,000
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 08:07 pm
person123123 wrote:
heyy, i'm outside 5 hours a day, i don't spend that much time on millsberry. even thoguh i'm perfect in millsberry with 100% everything even health. and have 610,000

wow that is awsome all 100%!!!!!!!!!!! and 610,000 mb awsome!!!!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 06:38 am
person123123 wrote:
heyy, i'm outside 5 hours a day, i don't spend that much time on millsberry.

Good....that's a very good thing.

You will understand just how good it is in the future.
0 Replies

rock da chick

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 03:22 pm
@Dada200,
oh ye i have 100% everything and i have 4 millions mb how about that
rock da chick

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 03:32 pm
@rock da chick,
by the way there is another easier sudoku cheat and you get the trophy 4 it this is how you do it play on easy do the hole thing and when you finish click the HINT button then when a thing shows with like your bonus and hint penalty on it do it to more times and then press eny key to continue and then it should say your score is 1110 but when u send your score sometimes it MIGHT raise your score so there you have it PLUS U HAVE GOT A TROPHY GO PUT IT IN YOUR HOUSE AFTER U FINISH PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rock da chick

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 03:36 pm
@rock da chick,
¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤
0 Replies