Dada200

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 09:12 pm
poppy5 wrote:
did they stop giving out trophies for some games

yes they did like hop'n drop I want a trophy really bad
0 Replies

Dada200

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 09:15 pm
To get it you have to perform tricks that are worth fourty bonus points then make sure you don't fall.
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 10:06 pm
trophies are good but my goal is a very good house
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 10:11 pm
Dada200 wrote:
To get it you have to perform tricks that are worth fourty bonus points then make sure you don't fall.

like what tricks?
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 10:13 pm
why are my topics locking ....? now i cant post reply....
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 12:50 am
Tommy, if topics are getting locked, and if topics and posts are "disappearing", it only can be because of violations of this website's rules. That's been mentioned to you, and the rest of the Millsberry crowd, several times now, but violations keep happening. I've been around this website a long time, and I've been on lotsa others a long time, too, some much longer than I've been here. Honestly, I'm surprised the Millsberry crowd has been given as much slack as its gotten; on a lotta websites I know, all Millsberry topics would have been removed and most of the Millsberry group would have been banned from the website long before this.

Honestly, the folks who run this website must like you kids ... you're still here. Now don't get me wrong, but I expect that if your group keeps up as they have been, the group's days here, and anything to do with Millsberry, are coming to an end. You folks have been given a lotta chances, and the supply of chances always runs out. I'd hate to see you kids use up all your chances here - even though there are a few in your group I wouldn't miss, I sorta like some of you.

'
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 06:22 am
A2k does not exist to boost other sites.

If you're just talking about Millsberry, fine. Millsberry is an acceptable subject for conversation.

A2K does not exist to advertise your yard sales or your second hand trophies or any other commercial transaction. Millsberry is an Imaginary Kingdom. The sales are "real" transactions and against the A2K TOS.

If you can't play by the rules here, you won't be able to play.
0 Replies

blaze777

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 03:07 pm
jadeybaby wrote:
On the old Millsberry forum there was a list of the highscores needed to get trophies. Any chance anyone could post it again? I found it really useful. Cheers dudes! Very Happy

Its No USE any way Millsberry ( I do not no why) cancelled giving out trophies
0 Replies

britni

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 06:50 pm
Re: millsberry cheats
tommychuncheung wrote:
need help ask here..

I really really need help finding Jenneira's Ship
0 Replies

TommyCheung

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 09:14 pm
britni wrote:
tommychuncheung wrote:
need help ask here..

go to westridege then click the crater on the top right corner area and then click the forest and there she is..... if u have a ship click her and she will giveu a award!
0 Replies

TommyCheung

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 09:14 pm
TommyCheung wrote:
britni wrote:
tommychuncheung wrote:
need help ask here..

go to westridege then click the crater on the top right corner area and then click the forest and there she is..... if u have a ship click her and she will giveu a award!

does that help?
0 Replies

TommyCheung

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 09:29 pm
And umm... how are you peeps? hahaha
0 Replies

person123123

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 09:55 am
the reason they probably got locked is because it says no selling and i was selling raffle tickets for$7,500 and they probably thought it was in real life. and they probably thoght i wa really giving away $75,000
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 10:09 am
person123123 wrote:
the reason they probably got locked is because it says no selling

Most likely, yup.

Quote:
and i was selling raffle tickets for$7,500 and they probably thought it was in real life. and they probably thoght i wa really giving away $75,000

Not at all likely there was any confusion. Promotion and solicitation are promotion and solicitation whether set in real life or in the virtual world. Doesn't matter a bit which; promotion and solicitation clearly and unambiguously are against the plainly-stated rules here. Dunno why some folks have difficulty getting a grip on that.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 10:25 am
Transactions--buying and selling--which will result in personal gain whether in this world or in cyberspace are against the A2K TOS.

'Tis a pity that the slow learners seem determined to break the rules and inconvenience the other Millberry members' desires to talk about the game.
0 Replies

millsberryaddict

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 03:33 pm
I hope this post doesn't break any rules, was just trying to make a suggestion on how to make some extra money in case there was someone who wasn't good at the games. If it does break a rule, I will happily edit it.

I thought i would make a suggestion to those who cant make that much money by playing the games.

There are certain items you can put in your yard sale and make ALOT of millsbucks. One recent thing for example is the doll house, it's white and blue and the description says something about it looking like a Ravenwood house, you can make $500,00-$1,000,000 on this item, since the toy store recently stopped selling it.

Other items you can sell for alot of millsbucks are any of the Lucky Charms charmed life event prizes, like the shirt or the shamrock hat, or the bracelet, these all sell for a million and up. Another item is a Triz Puzzle, you can make several million millsbucks on any one of these items.

So thought I would let everyone know, in case you didn't know already.

There are always items that you can get like from the furniture store or the toy store, that sell for a certain amount of time, adn then are no longer sold.

Another thing is a Handmade Wood Sofa, these sell for a couple million now too. Wish I would have bought some up like a year ago, when there was a glitch and you got it for $0 Millsbucks! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Some things dont always sell right away, it can sometimes take a few days. The trick is to try and go a little below what everyone else is selling them for. Smile

It's a nice surprise when you sign into your account or reload by going to another millsberry location and there is a balance of a million or more. Very Happy
0 Replies

person123123

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 03:59 pm
wow $0 for a sofa that's a great glitch
0 Replies

millsberryaddict

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 04:00 pm
It was a great glitch!!! Very Happy Lasted almost a week. Wish i would have gotten like 50 of them. Laughing
0 Replies

person123123

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 04:01 pm
i would've gotten thousands then sold them for the normal price once the glitch was gone
0 Replies

millsberryaddict

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 04:04 pm
well at the time, selling them was not something that even crossed my mind, cause they were not doing the yard sales yet. there was no way of selling anything you had.
0 Replies