xamyx

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 03:23 am
no she mite be on holiday.
0 Replies

xamyx

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 03:25 am
i fink that the jennira's ship fing is gettin stupid now because surely by now with all the citizens finding loads of pieces u would fink she would be bak in her own time now?
0 Replies

blaze777

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 03:30 am
lvdays wrote:
blaze777 wrote:
Sure,
http://www.millsberry.com/buy_ad.phtml

Its the before the last sect.

Thank you, unfortunately it is still not working. I went to the link you provided, second to last section. I read HOW to advertise your yard sale, where it says 'Select how long you want your ad to run from the box below and click "Buy!". there is NO box below for me to select or buy.

SO what u are saying is that all the after the " After you have selected and priced everything for your Yard Sale...." then it says select time to run yard sale ad and click buy.. the buy option dosen't appear??
0 Replies

Sunny04

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 05:50 pm
i need health
How can I get a full health bar fast?!
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 06:33 pm
um... eat healthy foods, change your clothes once a day, buy a towle and click on it once a day. that one will make it go up once. change your buddy's clothes every day. DON'T GO IN THE COLHURST TUNNLE! It takes up alot of your health.
0 Replies

lvdays

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 08:42 pm
[quote="blaze777]
SO what u are saying is that all the after the " After you have selected and priced everything for your Yard Sale...." then it says select time to run yard sale ad and click buy.. the buy option dosen't appear??[/quote]

Yes, that was what was happening. I turned off all of Norton to see if that was the problem, it didn't work. However, I forgot to turn of an ad blocking program (DUH). Laughing Embarrassed I did that tonight, and viola it works now. Wonder why it was recognizing that as an ad? Oh well, as long as it's fixed now! :Thanks for your help. Cool
0 Replies

poison ivy

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 02:01 am
hey guys i have a few questions,

does anyone know when sylvane comes out? i've been checking every hour for the past god knows how long lol can someone pls post and tell us when she comes out?

another question, can someone tell me which games are giving out trophies and what scores you need to get the trophies?

Thanks!
0 Replies

xamyx

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 05:48 am
yugirules14 wrote:
um... eat healthy foods, change your clothes once a day, buy a towle and click on it once a day. that one will make it go up once. change your buddy's clothes every day. DON'T GO IN THE COLHURST TUNNLE! It takes up alot of your health.

if u do go in der make sure u dont use up all of your health i can go down 2 24% but i only do it 2 45-50. does changing your clothes make a differance?
0 Replies

poison ivy

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 06:04 am
yayyy Sylvie is there now
0 Replies

blaze777

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 10:04 am
lvdays wrote:
[quote="blaze777]
SO what u are saying is that all the after the " After you have selected and priced everything for your Yard Sale...." then it says select time to run yard sale ad and click buy.. the buy option dosen't appear??

Yes, that was what was happening. I turned off all of Norton to see if that was the problem, it didn't work. However, I forgot to turn of an ad blocking program (DUH). Laughing Embarrassed I did that tonight, and viola it works now. Wonder why it was recognizing that as an ad? Oh well, as long as it's fixed now! :Thanks for your help. Cool[/quote]

Ure Welcome :wink: Very Happy , u know i once faced dat problem before but i knew wat was going on right away Confused
0 Replies

LozzyOsbourne

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 07:16 am
What are the times that I can find sylvie at Sylvane Lake. Thankyou in advance.
0 Replies

LozzyOsbourne

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 07:19 am
Re: i need health
Sunny04 wrote:
How can I get a full health bar fast?!

You cannot get your health bar up really, really fast, but you can get your health up by at least 10% per day if you groom a couple of times a day, change you clothes at least once, and also eat one food from each food group. =)
0 Replies

LozzyOsbourne

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 07:40 am
By the way, anyone who wants the answers for the green belt quiz, i will post them here so you dont have to look back over the last 46 pages!

1.B. Choose Breakfast Challenge
2. A. The Energetic Mangoes
3. C. March 4, 2005
4. A. Simon Szabo
5. B. Artemisia Gentileschi
6. C. Carlos Guerro
7. B. An old newspaper article
8. A. Suzie Johnston
9. C. Chip the Wolf
10. C. Spooky Story Night
11. A. The Millsberry Community Center
12. B. Sugar Glider
13. C. November 23, 2005
14. B. The White Elephant Gift Exchange
15. C. Snowflake tokens
16. B. Berry Lucky Charms®
17. A. Plants
18. B. Chocolate Lucky Charms®
19. C. The Maldives
20. A. A Lucky Charms® bracelet
21. B. Kelly Kimbell
22. C. The first major snowfall of the season occurred
23. A. Its 200th anniversary
24. B. The Charmed Life Scavenger Hunt
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 07:42 am
sylvie comes out at 10 am estern time.
0 Replies

LozzyOsbourne

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 02:15 pm
yugirules14 wrote:
sylvie comes out at 10 am estern time.

Thankyou for your help. =)
0 Replies

LozzyOsbourne

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 04:28 am
Am I allowed to ask how much something is worth?
0 Replies

psalmstress

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 08:00 am
Just wanted to pull the high scores list back up
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
High Score List~For a Trophy

Countdown 3,126

Sodoku 1,000

GDA 500

Match Wanted 940

Peabody Park Cleanup 2,519

Peanut Butter Toast Crunch 591

Snowboard Slalom 1,500

Slap Shot Shootout 1,800

Rope Race 785

Homerun Derby 10,000 (was 100K)

Sink The Three 1,586

Solver 443

Halp Pipe Competition 4,651

Wave Blaster 1,201

Lucky Charms 1,240
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 09:00 am
thanks for the tip.
0 Replies

LozzyOsbourne

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 10:12 am
Please could somebody tell where I can get a Big Red Button from. I have seen them in yard sales buthave no idea where they come from. Confused
0 Replies

psalmstress

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 11:25 am
LozzyOsbourne wrote:
Please could somebody tell where I can get a Big Red Button from. I have seen them in yard sales buthave no idea where they come from. Confused

No clue, what is a big red button?
0 Replies