LozzyOsbourne

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 12:12 pm
psalmstress wrote:
LozzyOsbourne wrote:
Please could somebody tell where I can get a Big Red Button from. I have seen them in yard sales buthave no idea where they come from. Confused

No clue, what is a big red button?

I dont actually know, but I really want one because it looks really cool.
0 Replies

bgsystech

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 01:48 pm
LozzyOsbourne wrote:
psalmstress wrote:
LozzyOsbourne wrote:
Please could somebody tell where I can get a Big Red Button from. I have seen them in yard sales buthave no idea where they come from. Confused

No clue, what is a big red button?

I dont actually know, but I really want one because it looks really cool.

The way to originally purchase things like the "Big Red Button" is to be a member of the Entertainment Stores Rewards Program and then once a week they put something new (and it is only one item a week) in the Rewards Section of the store (which is the door up on the balcony of the store). Depending on whether you chose Antique or Futuristic when you signed up for the Rewards Program, it offers something old or something cutting edge.
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 02:00 pm
how do you sign up for the rerwards program.
0 Replies

psalmstress

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 06:39 pm
yugirules14 wrote:

My girls just told me you have to buy so many items to get a rewards card. I've bought several things but no card so not certain what the magic number is.
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 06:49 pm
thanks for the tip. Smile
0 Replies

bgsystech

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 09:52 pm
psalmstress wrote:
yugirules14 wrote:

My girls just told me you have to buy so many items to get a rewards card. I've bought several things but no card so not certain what the magic number is.

I got the invite to become a Rewards Member when I bought the last of all six (that includes my sub-woofer) surround sound speakers.
0 Replies

LozzyOsbourne

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 03:23 am
Thanks for that everyone who helped. Very Happy I will try it myself! One more thing am I to ask how much something is worth or will it lock the post?
0 Replies

LozzyOsbourne

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 05:17 am
I got onto the rewards program! Very Happy Get in!!! lol. By the way right now if you got to Sylvane Lake you can get a present from Sylvie!
0 Replies

xamyx

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 05:23 am
thanx alot 4 that Very Happy i gt a pile of sand Confused
0 Replies

LozzyOsbourne

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 05:52 am
Thats alright. Very Happy Glad to help. If you want to go at any other times they are 17:21, 14:59, and 12:08, but thats BST London time. You can convert it though.
0 Replies

psalmstress

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 07:21 am
xamyx wrote:
thanx alot 4 that Very Happy i gt a pile of sand Confused

LOL, I've gotten several piles of sand myself although we've been missing her for the past week. BTW, she does give other things, we've gotten the hip waders, beach balls and a few other items I can't remember at the moment.
0 Replies

xamyx

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 05:31 am
sylvies there rite now she just gave me a beach ball Very Happy
0 Replies

xamyx

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 03:37 am
how do u get doors thet actually go inside your home (oh and windows)? i've lked in the pete petterson store. help!!!
0 Replies

xamyx

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 08:06 am
whos cn the cockpit on jeniras ship?? i dont understand it Question
0 Replies

xamyx

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 08:51 am
no1s replied 4 2 days! surely theres some of u der Exclamation Question Exclamation
0 Replies

LozzyOsbourne

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 02:57 am
xamyx wrote:
how do u get doors thet actually go inside your home (oh and windows)? i've lked in the pete petterson store. help!!!

I had trouble with this. What you do is you make sure you are looking at the "all" section of the store. You then go to the pages at the back where there will be things like pools, staircases, closets, windows, and doors. Very Happy
0 Replies

xamyx

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 05:17 am
fankooooooooo
0 Replies

Millsfan123

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 10:19 am
where do you get pig food??
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 07:45 pm
hey i haven't been on in awhile! Very Happy
i just got an anchor from sylvie.
i think that the big red button MIGHT turn on the glowing platforms (from the futuristic home entertainment superstore). i have the platforms but not the button. Confused
0 Replies

Millsfan123

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 10:53 pm
LadyDarcy wrote:
hey i haven't been on in awhile! Very Happy
i just got an anchor from sylvie.
i think that the big red button MIGHT turn on the glowing platforms (from the futuristic home entertainment superstore). i have the platforms but not the button. Confused
What Platforms and buttons are you talking about??
0 Replies