easy riddles

sounthai

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2009 02:09 pm
@anf3h,
3. one is a he/she;she/he
0 Replies

nickprice

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2009 04:33 am
The answer to #4 is a little weak. You could change the riddle to make it better, something like "..... but the farmer carried the heavier load, why?" which would still be too vague but maybe better. The answer to #1 is also vague. If you have passed the person who is CURRENTLY second then you are first (or maybe you were first but then petered out and stopped and are 374th) but the riddle doesn't clearly indicate any tenses so although 2nd is an ok answer the riddle itself remains a bit shaky. While I'm whinging I might as well mention that #3 isn't any better. Even if they are all boys does half of those seven boys even exist? (excepting tragic events involving chainsaws) If there isn't half how can half be boys? And saying half are boys does actually imply that only half are boys. You can argue that it doesn't say that explicitly but it's still implied.

The other ones are great though. Big ups.
Bless

-Nick

0 Replies

ismbella

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 04:49 pm
1. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?

2. A man walks up to you and says - "everything I say to you is a lie." Is he telling you the truth or is he lying?

3. A woman has 7 children, half of them are boys. How can this be possible?

4. A farmer and his hired help were carrying grain to the barn. The farmer carried one sack of grain and the hired help carried two sacks. Who carried the heavier load and why?

5. George, Helen, and Steve are drinking coffee. Bert, Karen, and Dave are drinking soda. Using logic, is Elizabeth drinking coffee or soda?

6. I cannot be felt, seen or touched; Yet I can be found in everybody;
My existence is always in debate; Yet I have my own style of music. What Am I?

1.2nd place
2. He's lying, if he's telling the truth-he'd be lying. If he was lying-he'd be lying
4.The farmer. It never said the assistants bags had grain in them.
6. Soul
0 Replies

RochelleLilieth

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 05:27 pm
@anf3h,
1. Second, duhh (:
2. Why is a man walking up to me? ): what a pedo >_>
3. Luck? i dunno
4. Neither, he could have two people for hired help? XD
5. She's drinking tes? (:
6. Air 8D I reallr think that it's right (:
0 Replies