Pop speak: snakes on a playground

DrewDad

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 01:48 pm
Awwww.... Your first domain name....

Laughing
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 01:56 pm
Actually, I think this is our fifth domain name between me and Mr. B - which is why we have a "guy".

This is the first one I've had to invent from the ground up though.

It has truly been a learning experience.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 02:49 pm
Waiting breathlessly....
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 03:05 pm
TA DA!

Its "chucklebelly"

I might be the only person who remembers that game since nobody else has claimed the name. But both "chuckle" and "belly" are fun words so.... it'll do.

I know I'm not supposed to advertise on here and I know most of you have already seen my site so if anyone wants to see it they'll have to do the typing in.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 03:13 pm
That's so perfect - memorable, and easy to spell, fantastic.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 04:11 pm
Great!
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 04:13 pm
Thanks osso!

I found, I think, four available names but I liked chucklebelly best and so did our guy. He wasn't familiar with the game but he said the name made him curious and that he thought it was the "funest". So chucklebelly it is.

I really wanted to have something together by this upcoming weekend as I'm going to a big shindig that should provide some good networking opportunities. I just hit office depot so that I can make some quicky business cards.

I should be ready by Saturday!
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 04:20 pm
Thanks Noddy.

It is unbelievable how much stuff is already taken. What a learning experience for me.

To everyone who helped: thank you so much. You really helped more than you will ever know. You are the best brainstormers ever!

I really miss having a group of creative minds to rely on in the "real" world. I don't know how I would survive without all of you.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 06:23 pm
That's perfect!
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 06:25 pm
Yeah! Thanks littlek.

I'm glad you checked over here because I didn't want to put it up on the other thread.
0 Replies