Huh?

Olsvik

Reply Sat 24 May, 2003 05:13 pm
(Angry Men) + (Steps) + (You???) + (Monkeys) + (How far under the sea?) + (How many were flying over a type of clock's nest?) + (Number of Magnificent AND the number of the famous ones as well) + (How many morrows never die?) + (How many brothers for brides?) + (Oceans) + (A funeral, any weddings?) + (th element) + (How many towers?) + (RIP race) + (And interstellar affair set in which year again?) + (Head in box) + (How many days after?) + (Smoking containers of beer) + (The state of Britain) + (Vicious circle) = ?

Can anyone answer this one?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,592 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 24 May, 2003 05:30 pm
Huh? I'm bookmarking so I'm sure to see the answer.

Welcome, BTW, Olsvik. Hope you enjoy your time at a2k and I hope your next riddle is easier! Very Happy

Seven (Angry Men)
Stairs/Stares (Steps)
Me (You???)
Apes (Monkeys)
10,000 Leagues (under the sea)
One (flew over the cuckoo's nest)
Seven and ?? (# of Magnificent Ones and famous ones)
? (morrows that die)
Seven (Brides for Brothers)
Seven (Oceans)
1 and 3 (Funeral & Weddings)
Seven (th element)
2 (towers)
? (RIP race)
2001 (interstellar affair)
? (Head in box)
? (days after)
? (smoking containers of beer) (huh?)
? (state of Britain)
? (vicious circle)
= I have no smegging idea.

(I feel so stupid!) Somebody answer this, please.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 24 May, 2003 05:33 pm
That riddle was asked here before and good answers were given.

Here's the link:

Movie Titles Riddle
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 24 May, 2003 05:35 pm
Re: Huh?
Wait a minute, didn't we alreay do this before, very recently?

Olsvik wrote:
(Angry Men=12) + (Steps=39) + (You???) + (Monkeys) + (How far under the sea?=20,000 leagues) + (How many were flying over a type of clock's nest?=one) + (Number of Magnificent AND the number of the famous ones as well=seven) + (How many morrows never die?=two) + (How many brothers for brides?=seven) + (Oceans=eleven) + (A funeral, any weddings?=four) + (th element) + (How many towers?=two) + (RIP race) + (And interstellar affair set in which year again?=2001) + (Head in box) + (How many days after?) + (Smoking containers of beer) + (The state of Britain) + (Vicious circle) = ?

Can anyone answer this one?

altered by me within the body of the quote, when this was just posted, recently, someboy did the math, and came up with a number, but really, let's get some fresh material . . .
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 24 May, 2003 05:40 pm
Setanta,

There is a site that s doing these riddles and we seem to get all the stumped people.

That's why "what happens when you go to the root and add water" was asked a bunch of times as well.

The site spams a lot so their link was added to our spam blacklist.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 24 May, 2003 05:49 pm
Oh. Thanks, Craven. So the answer is a number - 24,789

Good grief, I sure missed a lot of answers. <sigh>

I should apparently watch more films... or not and just quit trying to answer riddles.
0 Replies

ghickman

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2003 09:53 pm
Angry Men=12) + (Steps=39) + (You???) + 12 (Monkeys) + (How far under the sea?=20,000 leagues) + (How many were flying over a type of clock's nest?=one) + (Number of Magnificent AND the number of the famous ones as well=seven) + (How many morrows never die?=two) + (How many brothers for brides?=seven) + (Oceans=eleven) + (A funeral, any weddings?=four) + 5(th element) + (How many towers?=two) + (RIP race)=Death Race 2000 + (And interstellar affair set in which year again?=2001) + (Head in box) + (How many days after?)26 Smile + (Smoking containers of beer) + (The state of Britain) + (Vicious circle) = ?
they are all from movies
0 Replies