Israel is at war!

RexRed

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 08:22 am
Setanta wrote:
I started a thread on this topic yesterday, but no one there is making predictions. It is not axiomatically certain that Iran is pulling any strings here. It is ridiculous to assume that the government of the Lebanon has the ability to interfer with Hezbollah. They are able to deal with Hezbollah members individually outside of areas controlled by the Hezbollah militia, as was demonstrated by an arrest last week. But they can't be expected to effectively intervene in Hezbollah-controlled areas.

But Hezbollah is a much the client of Syria as it is of Iran, and more proximately supported by Syria. If one wants to look for linkages, the one with Syria ought to be more immediate and obvious. If one alleges that Iran gave Hezbollah a medium-range missile, i'd like to know how the hell they physically delivered it. Syria, long a client of the Soviet Union before 1991, undoubtedly has SCUDs or another form of medium-range missile, and as much expertise to modify it or mimic it as the Iraqis showed with their Al Samud missile. It is far more plausible that Syria provided a medium range missile to Hezbollah.

Just because Rex, one of the most wild-eyed, out of touch with reality members at this site is ranting about Iran is not good reason to attempt to drag them into this. There's enough of a problem there without involving military adventurism against Iran.

I am only repeating what our government officials have said...

They were Iranian missiles... You can figure it out from there Set.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 08:28 am
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,203775,00.html

Excerpt:
Israel accused Iran of directly helping Hezbollah in the fighting,
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 08:34 am
Set I would not have made this thread if I had known you had a thread of the same topic. I did look but did not see one, I did not look hard enough I guess.

That was rather intuitive of you to have made the thread before Israel was attacked.
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 09:04 am
Re: Israel is at war!
RexRed wrote:
Ellinas wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Iran is next.

Are you implying that Israel will mess with Iran without the involvement of the USA? I can't imagine the Israelis facing the Iranian army instead of Palestinian kids with slingshots.

The Palestinians have had more than slingshots... I recall a few busses blown up. That is not quite a slingshot. The Palestinians have had nothing but war on their minds so they will get their war and when Palestinian hate is destroyed there will be peace for the remaining Palestinians.

I am not sure how this will play out exactly.

But nukes are involved and the Americans and Israelis don't like WMD...

Those rockets sent into Israel would have had nukes on them if Iran had been ready with them. This is serious stuff. The "leadership" in Iran's days are numbered.

We should take Irans nukes and blow them up over Russia...

Let the Russians and Putin see what their tax dollars have bought.

Mr Putin has his hands in Iranian oil tainted with the blood of Israelis. What good will oil do Mr putin when he has armed a crazy dictator for a neighbor?

Mr Putin needs to bow down to Allah at gun point a few times to smarten up.

And after all these, you'll wake up hopping from your bed.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 09:09 am
Re: Israel is at war!
Ellinas wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Ellinas wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Iran is next.

Are you implying that Israel will mess with Iran without the involvement of the USA? I can't imagine the Israelis facing the Iranian army instead of Palestinian kids with slingshots.

The Palestinians have had more than slingshots... I recall a few busses blown up. That is not quite a slingshot. The Palestinians have had nothing but war on their minds so they will get their war and when Palestinian hate is destroyed there will be peace for the remaining Palestinians.

I am not sure how this will play out exactly.

But nukes are involved and the Americans and Israelis don't like WMD...

Those rockets sent into Israel would have had nukes on them if Iran had been ready with them. This is serious stuff. The "leadership" in Iran's days are numbered.

We should take Irans nukes and blow them up over Russia...

Let the Russians and Putin see what their tax dollars have bought.

Mr Putin has his hands in Iranian oil tainted with the blood of Israelis. What good will oil do Mr putin when he has armed a crazy dictator for a neighbor?

Mr Putin needs to bow down to Allah at gun point a few times to smarten up.

And after all these, you'll wake up hopping from your bed.

Let's hope after all of these we might have some peace...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 09:24 am
Over 2000 American soldiers have already died over in Iraq for the peace of the world. The new Iraqi army is now fighting to protect this freedom...

So millions of Iraqis can worship Allah (PBUH) FREELY if they want.

The people of Iran want this freedom too.

How will Allah (PBUH) know that people worship him out of true love and personal desire if they are forced to worship him at the fear of death?

Allah (PBUH) wants people to worship him because they love him not fear him.

Allah (PBUH) is love not fear and if people worship Allah (PBUH) in fear then they are worshiping the devil and not Allah (PBUH).
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 09:28 am
To clear the situation and decide how I must behave, do you really believe what you say or you are usually kidding? I am asking you seriously.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 09:45 am
Ellinas wrote:
To clear the situation and decide how I must behave, do you really believe what you say or you are usually kidding? I am asking you seriously.

I really believe Allah (PBUH) is love... yes, and Allah (PBUH) wants to be loved not feared.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 07:00 pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Islam
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 06:36 pm
Some people in the USA host church services in their home. No longer is a tabernacle or physical church necessary to worship God with Christianity. God can be worshiped from the comfort of your own home. Thus spiritual life has moved from the social institutions into the heart of family life.

Lebanese citizens host missiles in their home. They no longer need to be a part of some army they can be an army in themselves in the comfort of their own "living" rooms, "couch terrorists"... Thus death has moved from the social institutions into the heart of the Lebanese family "life".

Death lives within an outer shield of terrorized life. (Terror)

Life lives within an outer shield of liberation. (Freedom)
0 Replies