God's miscalculation on Creation?

NickFun

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 12:28 pm
Re: God's miscalculation on Creation?
Jeremiah wrote:
If God is all-powerful and all-knowing. Why did He create an angel knowing full well that angel would become the Devil?

And mongooses! What would he create such a ridiculous looking animal? It boggles the mind! Not to mention penguins...
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 01:44 pm
we wouldn't have the story of rikki-tikki-tavi without mongooses. Razz
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 01:54 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
Poorly written retorts will not save you -- you are unconvincing in your nonsensical rhetoric.

Can't attack the argument so you attack the arguer instead? LOL
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 01:59 pm
bookmark
0 Replies

sunlover

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 02:14 pm
God needed some one, or some thing, to tease and tempt us. Looks like the thing keeps rather busy, finds lotsa clients.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 02:15 pm
bm
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 02:17 pm
sunlover wrote:
God needed some one, or some thing, to tease and tempt us. Looks like the thing keeps rather busy, finds lotsa clients.

Do you have any proof to back up this assumption sunlover?
0 Replies

Ethmer

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 12:16 am
Jeremiah wrote:
If God is all-powerful and all-knowing. Why did He create an angel knowing full well that angel would become the Devil?

Maybe God didn't!

You are basing your understanding upon those beliefs expressed in the Bible. The Bible was written by man to serve man's purposes.

There are many of us who believe in God but don't accept the Bible or beliefs in the devil, sin or hell.

Maybe God isn't "all-knowing" and that is God's reason for the Creation -- the acquisition of knowledge and experience.

0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2006 03:01 pm
Jeremiah wrote:

I wondered this same question myself Jeremiah. I'm not sure why, but what you ask reminds me of a passage I once saw about God making darkness and light, and creating good or evil.

I'll have to look it up one of these days. So many questions, so little time!
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 10:05 am
This is God, reality is like gods sex fatasy (i know that is horrible but its the only thing i could think of). God makes rules and junk as playing hard to get when we quit to persue something else God get angry and punishes us. So god need to make the devil to help ppl play his little game. And you can use this analogy for anything...Prayer is just large groups of ppl just begging god, which god really seems top enjoy. and wroship is just a bunch for ppl telling god your so pretty and smart and...
0 Replies