Texas says "Kinky" can be on ballot

Chai

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 03:16 pm
Echi....no way am I trying to pick a fight...I don't want to fight with anyone...However, since, as my signature line indicates, I'm an idiot...so could you explain to me where your answer is....

To recap...

Echi said....Kinky came in looking like he was ready to go trick-or-treating, but, when all was said and done, the contrast helped expose the others as the usual, pre-programmed, 'tell 'em what they wanna hear' politicians that they are. Well done, Kinky.

Chai asked...
What did he say that made you think he did a good job echi?

Echi responds...See my previous post

Echi further says...Yeah, where was the substance? Kinky's a funny guy, but the biggest joke of the evening was the "debate", itself.
What impressed you so much about the others that you can't see how full of sh!t they are? Be specific.

To which I responded in full with specific examples....unless I've missed a post somewhere, which is entirely possible, I honestly don't see an answer to my initial question.

If asking for an answer and asking for clarification is fighting, well....it's just not.

I'm serious echi, what have I missed...you haven't even mentioned one thing Friedman said.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 03:38 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Echi....no way am I trying to pick a fight...I don't want to fight with anyone...

And I'm trying to have this conversation with you.

Quote:
. . . as my signature line indicates, I'm an idiot...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 04:10 pm
echi wrote:

Well then, converse already!

Neither one of us can get any back and forth going without opening up and doing it.

Part of that is answering questions asked. Which you still haven't done.

Since I guess you're not going to....what else do you want to talk about? I'm open.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 06:34 pm
echi wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:
Echi....no way am I trying to pick a fight...I don't want to fight with anyone...

SARCASM (in response to your Jekyll and Hyde routine)
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 07:35 pm
echi wrote:
echi wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:

SARCASM (in response to your Jekyll and Hyde routine)

echi...I honestly have no idea what you're talking about....I'm not being Jekyll, Hyde or sarcastic.

I'm talking to you the same way as if you were in the same room, and it'd be a one sided conversation, since you aren't contributing anything. Are you passive aggressive or something?

Why not take some time to forumate an answer to my question, or else, don't....either way, I'm not going to try to read your mind.

I'll just take it that you can't give an example. No shame in that.

Actually, I'd rather hear more opinions of the gubernatorial candidates. Like I said, I'm up in the air...
0 Replies

echi

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 07:14 pm
Chai wrote:
echi...I honestly have no idea what you're talking about....I'm not being Jekyll, Hyde or sarcastic.

I'm talking to you the same way as if you were in the same room, and it'd be a one sided conversation, since you aren't contributing anything. Are you passive aggressive or something?

Why not take some time to forumate an answer to my question, or else, don't....either way, I'm not going to try to read your mind.

Oh, all right.

Look. I'm sorry. Am I really not making any sense to you? I thought you were being sarcastic.

I thought that if you re-read my first post you would have seen that I didn't mention anything about being impressed with something he said. I gave him props for providing some contrast by just being there and not being a faceless politician. That's all I wanted to contribute.

And also... I shouldn't have accused you of putting on a Jeckyll & Hyde routine. I guess it wasn't a routine.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 05:03 am
I finally saw the first Chris Bell ad on TV last night. He would have made a good candidate, with enough exposure. I feel people have already made up their minds to overlook him, by now. He still gets my vote, but Perry looks to be the winner thus far.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 08:30:32