Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 03:35 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 677 • Replies: 6
No top replies

coberst

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 10:28 am
When I speak of oligarchy I do not mean an elected government. I mean clandestine group of individuals who rule behind the scenes. I mean a group of people that only a few individuals in the nation even know. This group rules without the consent of the governed.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 10:27 am
You would love the book The Biggest Secret by David Icke.

Chances are you may have already read it.

cheers
0 Replies

coberst

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 11:34 am
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 12:07 pm
hope you're not going to follow in the footsteps of these David Icke followers, coberst:

Quote:
Henning tape tells of meeting the bloody man she called D

By Joline Gutierrez Krueger
Tribune Reporter

For Linda Henning and Diazien Hossencofft, it was love at first bloody sight.

Jurors on Friday viewed a 1-hour videotape of Henning as she describes to Albuquerque Police Department detectives how she met the man who changed her life - and left her fighting for it in a death penalty trial that began Tuesday.

The taped interview was conducted before Henning became a suspect in the Sept. 9, 1999, disappearance and presumed death of Girly Chew Hossencofft, the estranged wife of Henning's beau, Diazien Hossencofft.

"I don't even know how to pronounce his name," a soft-spoken but steady Henning told Albuquerque police Detective Michael Fox in the Sept. 12, 1999, interview. "I always call him D."

Henning in the tape said she first noticed Hossencofft on June 20, 1999, at a nine-hour lecture by David Icke, an international soccer player-turned-soothsayer who talked about blood-drinking alien reptiles and global conspiracies.

http://web.abqtrib.com/archives/news02/100502_news_henning.shtml
0 Replies

coberst

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 04:06 pm
yitwail

????????????
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 04:17 pm
um, the husband/boyfriend claimed to have killed his wife as preparation for waging war on the 4th dimensional reptiles of the New World Order, per David Icke:

Quote:
In 1999, he published The Biggest Secret, in which he wrote that the secret world government consists of a race of reptilian humanoids known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, and that many prominent figures are, in fact, reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

that's the book CarbonSystem thinks you'd love--evidently you haven't read it yet. it actually seems to be available online here:

http://kamita.com/misc/icke/The.Biggest.Secret.pdf

haven't read it yet myself.
0 Replies