Amazon link

Reply Wed 21 May, 2003 03:02 pm
In a recent thread Phoenix refers to an Amazon/A2K link. Can someone tell me more about this? How does it work, and does it apply to all purchases or only computer stuff?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,978 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 21 May, 2003 03:06 pm
It works like most affiliate programs, we are credited for being the referrer if something is bought directly from the special links.

It works for all purchases.

The links can be found on the control panel and the portal (if you do a search through the portal).

I have much to do in those areas. I need to improve them greatly and a book store etc (with Amazon and a few hundred other affiliates) is planned.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 21 May, 2003 03:08 pm
On A2K, if you go the "Control Panel", you will find a link to Amazon. If you get to Amazon thru that link and purchase something (anything that they sell), A2K will get credit. It won't cost you a penny more, and the money from the credit will go to the cost of hosting services, and other expenses in running the site!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 22 May, 2003 08:18 am
We're paid a commission for everything you order. I can't see who ordered what, but I can see what was ordered. We've gotten credit for not just books, CDs and VHS tapes, but also for jewelry, a ratchet set and some lingerie (now there's an interesting evening for you!).

You can also get to the Amazon links by going to the Home Page. The link is on the left.

And, thank you very, very much for supporting A2K! :-D
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Thu 22 May, 2003 09:32 am
link to Amazon
Does Craven ever eat or sleep?
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Sat 24 May, 2003 10:23 am
Link to Amazon
Thanks to you all. I have just made my first purchase at Amazon via A2K, and I'm sure it won't be the last. Easy, fun and virtuous!
0 Replies