pokemon =]

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 07:49 am
you may think im sad but i love pokemon.
i have all the nintendo games and have all the movies.
im just wondering wether other people still like it.
tell me what you think.
Surprised
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 735 • Replies: 7
No top replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 01:24 pm
There's nothing sad about finding enjoyment in something. You found something you like, and it's something that there's a lot of out there for you to collect and enjoy. Good for you.
Myself? I'm not a fan of the current cartoon series on TV. I've never played the card game, so I have no opinion about that. But I've played one or two of the video games and found them oddly addictive.
And, I see that the Cartoon Network has a new series that started June 3rd, called "Pokemon Chronicles" that showcases other people in the Pokemon world besides Ash and company.
0 Replies

blink me

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 07:44 am
why thankyou tin_sword_arthur that series sounds very coooool, i'd like to see an episode of pokemon without having to put up with ash's oh so popular 'anime voice'.
yeah i find the video games addictive too... especially pokemon gold -nintendo- i don't know why... except the games do get quite boring after you've defeated everuone and your pokemon become to strong.

=]
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 07:52 am
I used to watch some Pokemon series about 7-8 years ago, when they were new and I was a brat Smile . I almost forgot them till then.
0 Replies

greevilrulez

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 07:00 am
I like the card game. I hate the show. (except pkmn chonicles, I just hate ash) I love the games and can't wait for pokemon dungeon blue.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 07:16 am
Never seen/played anything Pokemon.I used to work in a toyshop and Pokemon were big, still didnt like them.I also dislike Furbys and Tamagotchis.
But Im glad other people enjoy them.
0 Replies

greevilrulez

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 03:11 pm
Furby: Sun up, cockadoodledoo! Rise and shine! I like cookies! Feed me! blahblahblahblah

*stabs the furby to death*
0 Replies

blink me

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 07:23 am
I like you greevilrulez I like you a lot.
0 Replies