• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,084 • Replies: 6
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 10:58 pm
Oy!!!!

Interesting.

Hey...did you see a new comedy show last night on nine, I think?

Anyhoo, I turned over to it, and there was a skit with "John Howard" singing a version of "Wind Beneath my Wings" in fornt of a huge picture of an especially stupidly simpering Bush........great song....the chorus was "I am the lips beneath your rim".
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 06:52 am
You posting this in two places just made me have a whole internal process I need not have had, Hinge!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 08:20 am
dlowan wrote:
... there was a skit with "John Howard" singing a version of "Wind Beneath my Wings" in front of a huge picture of an especially stupidly simpering Bush........great song....the chorus was "I am the lips beneath your rim".

Laughing

Damn! I missed that!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 03:55 pm
msolga wrote:
dlowan wrote:
... there was a skit with "John Howard" singing a version of "Wind Beneath my Wings" in front of a huge picture of an especially stupidly simpering Bush........great song....the chorus was "I am the lips beneath your rim".

Laughing

Damn! I missed that!

It was a keeper!

The two threads thing made me believe the powers that are here had removed my post, and I was simmering re whether to accept it in noble silence, or point out some apparent discrepancies in moderating in a not happy Jan tone!

Fortunately I realised in time there were two threads.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:19 pm
Sorry about the two threads - I just couldn't decide whether the ozzies paid much attention to the Politics group - it's a bit traffic heavy.

Hope the bex and a lie down helped. :wink:
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:55 pm
The David Marr article was very interesting reading, hinge! Thanks for posting it. Fancy that, JH lied about his "humble" & oh so honest beginnings! Sounds like a chip off the 'ol block to me! :wink:
0 Replies