Anti-Aliasing in Photoshop ?????

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 05:24 pm
Does anyone know where I can get a gooood and I do mean GOOOOOOOOOOD anti-aliasing plugin? I don't want it to just take a little of the jagged off, I mean I want it to smooth.

I know I could use the noise/median filter, but that makes it more like a splotch...I need something that will allow say....a calligraphic swish to remain swishy but without the aliasing that come sfrom say....bad scanning or a bad .jpg.

help anyone?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 595 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 05:34 pm
You could check here
0 Replies
Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 05:42 pm
i saw it. i even downloaded the demo, but i was wondering if anyone had any others that the first thing that comes on the search engine. you know, some little known jewel?
0 Replies

Related Topics

Clone of Micosoft Office - Question by Advocate
Do You Turn Off Your Computer at Night? - Discussion by Phoenix32890
The "Death" of the Computer Mouse - Discussion by Phoenix32890
Windows 10... - Discussion by Region Philbis
Surface Pro 3: What do you think? - Question by neologist
Windows 8 tips thread - Discussion by Wilso
GOOGLE CHROME - Question by Setanta
.Net and Firefox... - Discussion by gungasnake
Hacking a computer and remote access - Discussion by trying2learn
  1. Forums
  2. » Anti-Aliasing in Photoshop ?????
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 12/01/2021 at 03:11:26