the film <lean on me >

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 01:04 am
last monday ,we watched a film named<lean>,which is about a teacher want to save the children of the eastern city middle school that was a very famous school.the children there strike , eating drugs , selling drugs,they do almost everything except studying. the government would take charge of it ,but the chairmen don't agree,so they invite the famous teacher who bgains to try his best to improve these children . I am moved and educated .now this teacher is less and less.
Did you see it before ? what do you think about it ? please tell me , I want to share more with you !
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 565 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Letty

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:37 am
dear cat, Welcome to A2K. I had to remind myself of the film, because it has been some time since I saw it. I had forgotten that it was based on a true story. I think the main idea is that Morgan Freeman told the kids not to blame anyone but themselves for their own negative behavior, and that is was up to them to turn things around. I really liked the song from that movie, too.
0 Replies

dear cat

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 02:08 am
I agree with you
I was mived to tear after watching it ,especially at the end of the film that when the students and Mr. clark cheerd up ,I really happy.
0 Replies