Game to waste some time?!?!

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 10:45 pm
Hey guys,

I was looking for a game web based, to waste some time at the office.
I've heard that there are some games in php, free, where you can win cash prize. I've tried the mafia boss but its pretty lame... it a board battle...boooo

Does anyone know a good one?

Thanks in advance!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 585 • Replies: 3
No top replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 02:57 pm
I'm sure there are other sites that offer this, but if you go here there is a section called the 'KTI Arcade that has all the old addictive games, like Pac-Man, Tetris, Astroids, and Space Invaders. Just be sure to keep your speaker volume turned down so you don't get caught. :wink:
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 02:59 pm
One I like to play is Snood.
0 Replies

pinaple

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 05:55 pm
hey ryan..i ve just checked ..mafiaboss.. and...well..i was surprised to see the number of registered players...i dont know who on earth will play to this CRAPY game....i prefere "playing with excel"

BUT....i spent some time doing some recherche..and, i found a pretty interesting tresor! Smile ... the game is really good actualy... it seems to be new, jugging from the the number of player but, i checked and tryed it..and..i loved it...it s a mix between starcraft and risk, with realy interesting options.... well.....GUYS, ... www.spaceinquest.com

let me know what u think..there s also a cash prize. i think the overall is originale and fun...let me know ryan. my login name is INGAS. (we can forge an alliance...which is fun...then..let s recruite! Smile

let me know everybody..
0 Replies