EVEN YOUNG CHILDREN IN ENGLAND TURN TO ISLAM...

dalahow2

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 04:31 am
Re: EVEN YOUNG CHILDREN IN ENGLAND TURN TO ISLAM...
dalahow2 wrote:
Quote:
The Youngest Muslim Reverts in The World.

Children in England Turn To Islam.

Young Muslims From England

Some of the World's youngest Muslim reverts. Two sisters, aged 9 and 12 show a keen interest in Islam. It all started when they went to the Local Mosque after hearing the melodious Athaan (call to prayer).

Soon after they decided to go to classes at the mosque after school, and have bought and studied many books on Islam, and have even managed to learn and read the Quran in the Arabic language.

Unlike other children, the girls spend their evenings reading books and memorising Quran as well as praying in their rooms.

All of which is very new and strange to their mother.

Young Muslims From England

I thought everyone still discussing the main topics..If Only islam would be available to all homes in America and Europe, Even children would judge what is really the "Truth"..
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:18 am
gungasnake wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
Thanks Gungasnake. Required reading for all muslims.

If there's anything I can't believe in the entire picture involving I-slam and slammism, it's the idea of black people thinking they need to be slammites.

I mean, you'd think any sort of contact with history books would prevent that.
The only positive aspect of Islam I can think of is that its not racist, unlike the "Christian" slave owners in the US. Perhaps its a reaction to that.

You REALLY need to buy a half dozen or so history books and try reading them. English Christians basically ended the African slave trade in the early 1800s, and nothing similar ever happened in the slammite world. To read about Christians and slavery you need to open a history book. You can read about slammites and slavery by opening most slammite newspapers to the classified ad section under 'S'.
And YOU Gunga Din really need to engage your brain before posting intemperate remarks like that. I can assure you I have no need to buy half a dozen history books, I am surrounded by bloody history books. Everywhere I go in this house I trip over history books. And my proposition that Islam was attractive to American blacks in part because it specifically was not the religion of the slave owning classes was not unreasonable.

Setanta thanks for the illuminating response. Just when I think this site is a waste of time and I should leave we get another pearl of wisdom from you...damn it Smile
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:21 am
Doktor S wrote:
Sickening.

To you maybe. To God ( Allah ), never.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:23 am
Joe Nation wrote:
Quote:
Why should you refute all evidences that are brought for discussion..

Discussions usually have more than one side.

Joe(Don't forget to tell the children it's all a game)Nation

Unless, one happens to enjoy talking to oneself.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:26 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
The article does not name these children or say where they live. It claims they are the worlds youngest "reverts". That they stay home in the evening and study the Koran in arabic...aged 9 and 12. All very perplexing to their mother who being English was naturally grooming them for a life of debauchery. What a load of b/s.

The article is pernicious nonsense. I dont believe a word of it. I dont think the children were seduced by the call to prayer from the mosque. Moreover the picture of the girls would suggest they might be from a muslim family, so how could they possibly be converts to Islam?

I challenge you Dalahow2 to come up with one iota of supportive evidence for these claims. Its nothing but an incompetent attempt to show the "superiority" of Islam over "Western" and in particular English cultural upbringing.

Hey Steve, why are you making such a big deal about nothing.
Don't these kids have a right to study Arabic or read the Qu'ran?

Why read INTO the text?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:30 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
There is no such thing as a muslim 'revert' in any case. The idea that all of mankind is born muslim and only those drifting away from the true path become Christian, Jewish etc is a wicked lie. Children are not born with relgious ideas. They get them from their parents and adults. The child is brain washed into Islam he does not 'revert' at age 9. Filling a child's head with nonsense is one thing, but telling that child the punishment for non belief is eternal damnation in the fires of hell is child abuse of the first order.

Abuse of the first order? Filling a child's head with nonsense?
Hey Steve, aren't you talking about the education system upon which Catholic education and the Catholic Church has been based? i cant' help but wonder if many Muslims aren't catholic-rejects!
Question Question Question
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:31 am
Also Steve, about filling a kid's head with nonsense, how about public school systems who want to teach 2nd graders, that it's "normal" for adult males to kiss, marry and have children (!).
Now that's real nonsense or plain BS.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:38 am
muslim1 wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
There is no such thing as a muslim 'revert' in any case. The idea that all of mankind is born muslim and only those drifting away from the true path become Christian, Jewish etc is a wicked lie. Children are not born with relgious ideas. They get them from their parents and adults. The child is brain washed into Islam he does not 'revert' at age 9. Filling a child's head with nonsense is one thing, but telling that child the punishment for non belief is eternal damnation in the fires of hell is child abuse of the first order.

Remember, Steve, that "Islam" means "submission". There are two types of submission: physical and spiritual.

I think you will agree that every person on earth submits to the physical laws made by God. Everyone eats, sleeps, needs oxygen, grows, dies... So everyone is somehow Muslim (which is the Arabic word for "submissive") in relation with the physical laws.

Just like every human being is born "physically submissive", he/she is also born "spiritually submissive". In other words, just as the child submits to the physical laws which Allah has put in nature, his soul also submits naturally to the fact that Allah is his Lord and Creator. But, his parents try to make him follow their own way and the child is not strong enough in the early stages of his life to resist or oppose the will of his parents.

But when I say that a child is born Muslim, this does not mean he knows from the beginning of his life how to pray, how to fast Ramadan, how to perform the Pilgrimage... The submission of a child means he naturally knows that he has a Creator. If there is no external pressure from his parents and social surrounding, he will be brought up submissive and believer in Allah. He can then learn the details of the religion (Prayer, Fasting, Pilgrimage, Jihad...) from the teachings of the Messengers of Allah.

On this issue, The Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) reported that Allah says, "I created my servants in the right religion but devils made them go astray". The Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) also said, "Each child is born in a state of "Fitrah"(1), then his parents make him a Jew, Christian or a Zoroastrian, the way an animal gives birth to a normal offspring. Have you noticed any that were born mutilated?"

And Allah knows best.

(1) :Fitrah means "state of innate goodness", "natural state of purity". "Religion of Fitrah" is equivalent to "Islam".

Thanks for expanding on that point Muslim1. However the same analogy could be used to describe how a child comes to any religion, it doesnt apply just to Islam. Although your post was quite interesting, I'm afraid yet again it illustrates to me the exclusive and intolerant aspects of Islam which allows for no alternative ways to approach divinity.
0 Replies