EVEN YOUNG CHILDREN IN ENGLAND TURN TO ISLAM...

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 11:47 am
Quote:
The Youngest Muslim Reverts in The World.

Children in England Turn To Islam.

Young Muslims From England

Some of the World's youngest Muslim reverts. Two sisters, aged 9 and 12 show a keen interest in Islam. It all started when they went to the Local Mosque after hearing the melodious Athaan (call to prayer).

Soon after they decided to go to classes at the mosque after school, and have bought and studied many books on Islam, and have even managed to learn and read the Quran in the Arabic language.

Unlike other children, the girls spend their evenings reading books and memorising Quran as well as praying in their rooms.

All of which is very new and strange to their mother.

Young Muslims From England
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,738 • Replies: 27
No top replies

Doktor S

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 04:28 pm
Sickening.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 04:33 pm
How very Jesuit.

Nothing new about it.
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 05:46 pm
its nothing that amazing, its simply governmental....
B/c of the rising age group of 60+ in Europe more muslim youth has been brought in to use more jobs, thus more taxes is brought in, making retirement funds for the elderly more affordable.

Now with more Muslim youth being brought in, the rate of conversion speeds up b/c of influence in a country with a mostly atheist group of young adults, and when you not "strong" in your faith in whatever you believe, you can be coxed over to becoming else....

its not miraculous or amazing, its just works out nicely
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 03:28 am
meaning That..
Thanks for your comments,

You mean in your paragraphs that "Many muslims" were brought to Europe to take work and make good pensions for the elderly...

You have not specified that Many immigrants are not even muslims, some come from Catholic parts of Africa and on top of that,

Nobody is coaxing you to believe in Islam...There is no force in Joining Islam..It spreads itself as far as Japan and New zealand.

Islam is as simple as A,B,C,D just like the way they teach in the kinder..

There is no where you will in ISLAM complex not to know that 1=1 and not three Gods..

Thank you for your comments
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 06:58 am
If you do not provide valid evidence of the extent to which people fall away from Islam, abandon Islam, the significance of your allegation cannot be reasonbaly judged.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 03:48 am
valid
Setanta wrote:
If you do not provide valid evidence of the extent to which people fall away from Islam, abandon Islam, the significance of your allegation cannot be reasonbaly judged.

Read what the topic is discussing about...It says "Even the Young turn to ISLAM in England"..

I was showing evidence that Whether it is through "Immigration" or through other various ways..Islam is going to new places and that is already kind of of Information we need our readers to see at able2know.

Why should you refute all evidences that are brought for discussion..
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 04:04 am
Quote:

Discussions usually have more than one side.

Joe(Don't forget to tell the children it's all a game)Nation
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 04:24 am
The article does not name these children or say where they live. It claims they are the worlds youngest "reverts". That they stay home in the evening and study the Koran in arabic...aged 9 and 12. All very perplexing to their mother who being English was naturally grooming them for a life of debauchery. What a load of b/s.

The article is pernicious nonsense. I dont believe a word of it. I dont think the children were seduced by the call to prayer from the mosque. Moreover the picture of the girls would suggest they might be from a muslim family, so how could they possibly be converts to Islam?

I challenge you Dalahow2 to come up with one iota of supportive evidence for these claims. Its nothing but an incompetent attempt to show the "superiority" of Islam over "Western" and in particular English cultural upbringing.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 04:29 am
Re: valid
dalahow2 wrote:

Because the "evidence" is biased, subjective and does not give the full picture.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 04:42 am
There is no such thing as a muslim 'revert' in any case. The idea that all of mankind is born muslim and only those drifting away from the true path become Christian, Jewish etc is a wicked lie. Children are not born with relgious ideas. They get them from their parents and adults. The child is brain washed into Islam he does not 'revert' at age 9. Filling a child's head with nonsense is one thing, but telling that child the punishment for non belief is eternal damnation in the fires of hell is child abuse of the first order.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 05:20 am
One part of the antidote:

http://islamcomicbook.com/
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:15 am
Thanks Gungasnake. Required reading for all muslims.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 03:57 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:

If there's anything I can't believe in the entire picture involving I-slam and slammism, it's the idea of black people thinking they need to be slammites.

I mean, you'd think any sort of contact with history books would prevent that.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 04:12 pm
I'm going out to tell my neighbours to stop sending their kids to Sunday School.

Apparently religious education leads to nothing but trouble.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 03:00 am
gungasnake wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:

If there's anything I can't believe in the entire picture involving I-slam and slammism, it's the idea of black people thinking they need to be slammites.

The only positive aspect of Islam I can think of is that its not racist, unlike the "Christian" slave owners in the US. Perhaps its a reaction to that.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 07:44 am
It certainly can be reasonably said to have been a reaction to Christianity as the religion of the slave masters. However, a greater familiarity with history would have shown them that Muslims have been and continue to be slave-owners, and that many of those whose ancestors were sold into slavery and ended up in North America were in that predicament because Muslims sold their ancestors as slaves in the first place.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 09:21 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:

The only positive aspect of Islam I can think of is that its not racist, unlike the "Christian" slave owners in the US. Perhaps its a reaction to that.

You REALLY need to buy a half dozen or so history books and try reading them. English Christians basically ended the African slave trade in the early 1800s, and nothing similar ever happened in the slammite world. To read about Christians and slavery you need to open a history book. You can read about slammites and slavery by opening most slammite newspapers to the classified ad section under 'S'.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 09:51 am
History is never as simple as Gunga Din likes to make it out to be. The Old Testament sanctions slavery, and describes how a slave-owner shall treat his slaves. Slavery in North America took a long time to get started, and initially, the English in North America had little interest in slaves. It was not until a monoculture in tobacco was started in Virginia that the English there began to buy slaves in any significant number. The first slaves to arrive in Virginia came on a Dutch ship which had been blown off course by a storm while in the middle passage, and the master ended up just dumping the surviving Africans because he could not feed them, and he could not find willing buyers. The Dutch are one of the best sources on the slave trade to the West Indies and North America, by the way, because they were so heavily involved in it. Dutch histories of the slave trade are available in translation.

The slave trade began to take hold in North America both because of the monoculture in tobacco, and because of the agriculture in rice and idigo in South Carolina. New Englanders would make rum from West Indian molasses. This they would transport to England, smuggling some of it into the country, and thereby keeping the price for legally imported rum artificially high. They also sold rum in Holland, which, under the provisions of the various mercantile acts, was also smuggling. In England and Holland they would purchase cheap trade goods, which they used to purchase slaves in West Africa (usually, but not always) from black African Muslims. These they would sell in the West Indies in order to buy more molasses (which they often bought below the floor on price set by the Sugar Act) which they would return to New England to be made into rum, and the entire cycle started over again.

In South Carolina, the planters raised rice and indigo. Rice could be sold anywhere in the West Indies to be used to feed the slaves. Indigo could be most profitably sold to the French and the Dutch (once again, this was technically smuggling), who would take it back to Europe, or smuggle it into the Spanish territories. In return, slaves were bought from the West Indian planters. This was the preferred source because the black Africans who had survived the middle passage and who had survived their brief tenure in the West Indies were considered reliably healthy enough to survive in the swamp lands of South Carolina where the rice and indigo was grown. These slaves were, of course, traded up the coast into North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland and Delaware, in which colonies the tobacco monoculture prevailed.

With the Revolution, the slave trade was doomed, at least legally--the Constitution held that the importation of "Persons" would end in 1808. Jean and Pierre Lafitte, and for a while, James Bowie--Christians all--smuggled slaves into Louisiana long after the date for the end of the slave trade. The use of slavery in the West Indies continued until two signal changes in England. One was the rise of evangelical Christianity in England in the early 19th Century, in the second "Great Awakening." But that would not have sufficed on its own to have ended slavery in the West Indies if it had not been for the Reform Act of 1832. The Reform Act ended the rotten burroughs and pocket burroughs, even though the franchise was only widened slightly. The political interests of the West Indian planters in Parliament was reduced to the point at which it was for the first time politically expedient to pander to the Evangelicals by calling for an end to the slave trade. Even then, slavery was only finally ended in the West Indies when the Parliament passed the Abolition of Slavery Act in 1833, which included, significantly, twenty million pounds sterling to buy out the "property" of the West Indian planters.

Christianity hardly has any reason to brag about their recored on slavery. In the Sudan, Christians in the south have been in rebellion against the government for more than twenty years. The The Sudan Peoples Liberation Army is the main rebel umbrella group, and its members are Animists and Christians. The SPLA routinely takes captives for forced labor (which is slavery by anyone's definition) and holds captives for ransom--frequently selling them as slaves if no ransom is forthcoming. This is no more than a continuation of tribal practices from time immemorial, and the Arab slave traders have for centuries relied upon the practice to obtain slaves for sale.

That Christians have largely abandoned slavery is little reason to attempt to suggest that this is something only Muslim do or have done, and that Christians do not do or never have done this.
0 Replies

muslim1

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 10:45 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
There is no such thing as a muslim 'revert' in any case. The idea that all of mankind is born muslim and only those drifting away from the true path become Christian, Jewish etc is a wicked lie. Children are not born with relgious ideas. They get them from their parents and adults. The child is brain washed into Islam he does not 'revert' at age 9. Filling a child's head with nonsense is one thing, but telling that child the punishment for non belief is eternal damnation in the fires of hell is child abuse of the first order.

Remember, Steve, that "Islam" means "submission". There are two types of submission: physical and spiritual.

I think you will agree that every person on earth submits to the physical laws made by God. Everyone eats, sleeps, needs oxygen, grows, dies... So everyone is somehow Muslim (which is the Arabic word for "submissive") in relation with the physical laws.

Just like every human being is born "physically submissive", he/she is also born "spiritually submissive". In other words, just as the child submits to the physical laws which Allah has put in nature, his soul also submits naturally to the fact that Allah is his Lord and Creator. But, his parents try to make him follow their own way and the child is not strong enough in the early stages of his life to resist or oppose the will of his parents.

But when I say that a child is born Muslim, this does not mean he knows from the beginning of his life how to pray, how to fast Ramadan, how to perform the Pilgrimage... The submission of a child means he naturally knows that he has a Creator. If there is no external pressure from his parents and social surrounding, he will be brought up submissive and believer in Allah. He can then learn the details of the religion (Prayer, Fasting, Pilgrimage, Jihad...) from the teachings of the Messengers of Allah.

On this issue, The Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) reported that Allah says, "I created my servants in the right religion but devils made them go astray". The Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) also said, "Each child is born in a state of "Fitrah"(1), then his parents make him a Jew, Christian or a Zoroastrian, the way an animal gives birth to a normal offspring. Have you noticed any that were born mutilated?"

And Allah knows best.

(1) :Fitrah means "state of innate goodness", "natural state of purity". "Religion of Fitrah" is equivalent to "Islam".
0 Replies