Teams You Love To Hate

Flatted 5th

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 11:35 am
Being a life-long fan of the SF 49ers, Giants and the Portland Trailblazers, I usually will despise whatever team is keeping them down untill my teams are out of the playoffs.
Once that happens, I enjoy watching the best teams of the year duke it out stress free.
Great teams, like the Bulls in their heyday, grow on me. The longer they stayed on top, the more I liked them. True champions.
Like the Lakers this year, hate em, but admire the run they're having.

The Dallas Cowboys are the only team that are not welcome in my happy place. No matter what kind of year they are having.
cjhsa wrote:
In football it's definitely Dallas. Dance on that star Terrell.
Ah, memories, sweet memories.
0 Replies

Lorna

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 11:39 am
Another Yankees-hater here!

Very Happy
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 12:13 pm
Flatted, watch a replay of that event and see what Owens does after the Cowpie knocked him down. He calmly got up and walked back over to the star, ignoring the guy who just decked him. Tooooooo funny.
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 12:16 pm
Craven,

Our respective teams had similar luck in the Libertadores Cup: eliminated in the second round. Your Corinthians lost the home game against River Plate. My Pumas lost the home game against Cobreloa.

We may cry on each other's shoulder... or rejoice that neither Palmeiras nor América even made it to our continental Champions League.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 12:23 pm
I don't follow sports much anymore but it's always good to hear that the Palmeiras lost.
0 Replies

owi

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 12:58 pm
@cjhsa: the Austrian Ski Team fits absolutely in this category

@fbaezer: ad ac milan

1) they kicked out inter
2) they have rivaldo (I can't stand this player)
3) they are one of this over-successful teams (ok, you can say this about juve too)
4) they belong to berlusconi
5) they are ac milan ;-)

btw. when did berlusconi buy milan?
0 Replies